Hinckley

HA(ppy) (mo)UNT(ain) Abandoned Theme Park

It's totally clear why you (EB) have won! That is some seriously cool stuff.

Congrats and well done!

1 hour ago, Utinni said:

"Is there a name for this?"  Ha! Best line of the night.

They put the nomination flag right next to the MOC card with the display name on it. You can see it in that first picture. :hmpf:

I'm also on the KCBL WFRR team, and it's an honor to be considered in the same league as the Eurobricks team. You have some of my favorite builders, and it's been a joy to see your layouts these past two years.  Come on by our booth next year, drinks are on us.

37 minutes ago, relhak said:

I'm also on the KCBL WFRR team, and it's an honor to be considered in the same league as the Eurobricks team. You have some of my favorite builders, and it's been a joy to see your layouts these past two years.  Come on by our booth next year, drinks are on us.

Absolutely! And if you stop by our booth, the drinks are on us! I've been talking with Shawn on Facebook and I hope we continue to have a strong bond between the two collabs. I'm not suggesting we'd ever join forces. No, we want the competition. :devil: Loved your display! Looking forward to what you bring next year. Thank you for the high compliments. I think you guys are awesome builders and were a lot of fun during the social time too.

Suck an amazing collaboration you managed to put together there!

Once again I wish I had been there, but I'm working hard on getting back there next year! :classic:

@eurotrash & @relhak

I hope to see you next year, and you bring another fantastic display. :thumbup: 

I was really happy to be a part of the display. :pir-classic: 

This looks insane. I can't even wrap my head around how amazing this whole set looks. Amazing job.

I wish I could join such a collab with you guys... damn distance

Congratulations to the whole EB team for pulling off another massively impressive group layout!

I plan on attending Brickworld in 2018, and would love to contribute if EB will be doing another collaborative display :classic:

That is some inspiring work.  I am interested in the logistics of such a collaboration. Is one person designated with the overall concept design who then divides it into sections and authors or do you all throw in your own ideas and decide individually who is going to do which part?  It seems like a difficult task to pull off without a chef architect to guide the process and ensure everything follows the theme standards and keeps it from going off track.