Sign in to follow this  
zazavolley

MOC - LDD - Neo-Classic Space Mars botanical research center

Hi folks! 
Year 2090.
The colonization of the planet Mars is a reality. To develop an autosufficent civilization is important to find a solution to recreate the flora in the planet. So, here it is the botanical research center.
It consist in a laboratory, four greenhouses (temperate forest, tropical forest, crops and fruit plants), a control room, a meeting room and some services.
Each minifig colour represent its division:
- green: laboratory;
- blue: supervisor;
- red: forests greenhouses;
- yellow: crops;
- black: fruit plants greenhouse;
- white: technics;
- grey: director.
The model it is not a 100% neo classic space theme, I've changed some colour scheme due to the lack of yellow trasparent pieces; also, we're in Mars not on the moon! ;)
P.s. the spherical classic space logo is a recreation of ones that I found on google. I've just changed the colour and added a plant, to represent the research division.
Here you can find the LDD file:http://www.bricksafe.com/pages/zazavolley/neo-classic-space/botanical-research-center

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Edited by zazavolley

The entire base is a fine build that I'd love to see in the brick at a fan convention, but the best part is the pine tree.  I also like the way stripes of different colors lead through the corridors to the different parts of the base.

Edited by icm
Added more commentary

9 hours ago, icm said:

The entire base is a fine build that I'd love to see in the brick at a fan convention, but the best part is the pine tree.  I also like the way stripes of different colors lead through the corridors to the different parts of the base.

Thank you! =)