KotZ

Heroica RPG - Quest #158: Color Me Shocked

Ezeran turns to the others and whispers: Maybe we could investigate this as a somewhat neutral party without committing to a murderous act?

22 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Vindsval glares down at the mayor.

You would have me help you kill an old man in cold blood and begin a civil war, over the possibility of further aggression?   You ask much William.  Cold and arrogant the Den family was, but I saw no evidence of them being  killers.  I will not deny you may blade in defense of your families, but you will need to show me evidence that they have become the would be tyrants that you claim before I will sneak into an old man's home and strike him down as he sleeps. 

Lucas, what do you have to add to Master William's account? 

william.png
"I understand how it looks," William counters, "but these are not good people. They've sent the raiders out to harass us and our people. They invaded our island and homes."

luke.png
"We've been in conflict with the Dens since the begining. It's not the best option, but it's the only one we have."

14 hours ago, Goliath said:

"Killing decrepit old men is not exactly noble but if it ensures the protection you and your loved ones, I suppose we could help.  I want to know - exactly what have they done?  I have doubts they started giving you all a hard time without reason."

william.png
"When we originally arrived in Tridentia, everything was peaceful. We used the dyes from berries to make clothing. We slowly expanded further into the land, but not even far. Then Calder Den, II started draining the color from the island, claiming it was his. The Heroes, including Vindsval here, stopped him. Then the remaining Dens, finding out what had happened to Calder, began to send pirates to attack our trading ships. They even raided the town."

jackson.png
"Our commander, Grayson, is currently meeting one of the Den's servants. He's supposed to help us get inside and get to Calder Den, I. He can provide a first hand account of the tyranny of the Dens."

traci.png
"Yeah, but he should have been back by now..."

7 hours ago, KotZ said:

"Our commander, Grayson, is currently meeting one of the Den's servants. He's supposed to help us get inside and get to Calder Den, I. He can provide a first hand account of the tyranny of the Dens."

"Let's go find him, then,Matthias suggests. "None of us are happy about the assignment you're proposing. Convince us."

8 hours ago, KotZ said:

jackson.png

traci.png

"All of this over clothing dye?  What has this world come to?"  Addok-Zo mutters to the group.

"Tell me about Grayson."

9 hours ago, KotZ said:

william.png
"I understand how it looks," William counters, "but these are not good people. They've sent the raiders out to harass us and our people. They invaded our island and homes."

luke.png
"We've been in conflict with the Dens since the begining. It's not the best option, but it's the only one we have."

william.png
"When we originally arrived in Tridentia, everything was peaceful. We used the dyes from berries to make clothing. We slowly expanded further into the land, but not even far. Then Calder Den, II started draining the color from the island, claiming it was his. The Heroes, including Vindsval here, stopped him. Then the remaining Dens, finding out what had happened to Calder, began to send pirates to attack our trading ships. They even raided the town."

jackson.png

traci.png

Lucas, you are on teh cusp of becoming your own man.  I will not lie to you and say there is always another way, but when one draws his blade first he is setting the Path.

Then let us find this Commander Grayson.

Vindsval turns to his companions.

Before we set out, let us see that we are equipped.  Do I carry anything that would benefit any of you?

While he waits for an answer from his party Vindsval Scans the room searching for useful and beneficial equipment or gear.

Edited by Asphalt

16 hours ago, Goliath said:

"All of this over clothing dye?  What has this world come to?"  Addok-Zo mutters to the group.

"Tell me about Grayson."

william.png
"He's good at what he does." William looks at Wakorian. "He hails from Dastan, doing some work there before coming to Tridentia. He's a no-nonsense type of man. He was pretty cautious about even doing this, thinking we should continue to fortify the island. But even he realizes that we are not a warrior culture and becoming one on the island would change who we are."

18 hours ago, StickFig said:

"Let's go find him, then,Matthias suggests. "None of us are happy about the assignment you're proposing. Convince us."

william.png
"I hope Grayson can convince you."

15 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Lucas, you are on teh cusp of becoming your own man.  I will not lie to you and say there is always another way, but when one draws his blade first he is setting the Path.

Then let us find this Commander Grayson.

Vindsval turns to his companions.

Before we set out, let us see that we are equipped.  Do I carry anything that would benefit any of you?

While he waits for an answer from his party Vindsval Scans the room searching for useful and beneficial equipment or gear.

Vindsval finds a small hairbrush, some grapes, a large Box of grenades-

traci.png
"Don't grab those," Traci interjects. "Those are for Rex. Once you guys are back, we can bring them to him and show Rex a map of the residence. The servant is supposed to be bringing one for us."

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

william.png
"He's good at what he does." William looks at Wakorian. "He hails from Dastan, doing some work there before coming to Tridentia. He's a no-nonsense type of man. He was pretty cautious about even doing this, thinking we should continue to fortify the island. But even he realizes that we are not a warrior culture and becoming one on the island would change who we are."

"And you think murdering an influential old man will not change you?"  Addok-Zo asks bluntly.

He then turns to the group.  "Ready to find this Grayson guy whenever you guys are."

3 hours ago, KotZ said:

william.png

william.png
"I hope Grayson can convince you."

Vindsval finds a small hairbrush, some grapes, a large Box of grenades-

traci.png
"Don't grab those," Traci interjects. "Those are for Rex. Once you guys are back, we can bring them to him and show Rex a map of the residence. The servant is supposed to be bringing one for us."

He looks speculatively at the box of Grenades, curious about what they might be, but heeds Traci's advice.

If there is nothing left to say, we should find your man.

1 hour ago, Goliath said:

"And you think murdering an influential old man will not change you?"  Addok-Zo asks bluntly.

Matthias nods quietly in agreement with Obbex' observation.

1 minute ago, Asphalt said:

He looks speculatively at the box of Grenades, curious about what they might be, but heeds Traci's advice.

As they depart, the gnome lets his disdain for idea of assassination spill over into disdain for their employers, and does his best to snag a grenade while no one is looking.

I look from party to needy citizens, not understanding all that is said, but not liking what I do understand.

"Oh, dear, I hope we don't have to kill anyone!" I murmur once the party is outside.

On 6/28/2017 at 11:03 AM, Goliath said:

He then turns to the group.  "Ready to find this Grayson guy whenever you guys are."

On 6/28/2017 at 0:54 PM, Asphalt said:

If there is nothing left to say, we should find your man.

8 hours ago, Palathadric said:

I look from party to needy citizens, not understanding all that is said, but not liking what I do understand.

"Oh, dear, I hope we don't have to kill anyone!" I murmur once the party is outside.

On 6/28/2017 at 1:00 PM, StickFig said:

Matthias nods quietly in agreement with Obbex' observation.

As they depart, the gnome lets his disdain for idea of assassination spill over into disdain for their employers, and does his best to snag a grenade while no one is looking.

Matthias manages to snag a Stun Bomb (Deals 5 damage and the stunned-effect to all opponents when used.). He notices that Luke sees what Matthias does, but he says nothing to the druid.

william.png
"Our good man Wilfred here will lead you to Grayson." All of the Tridentians look at William. Clearly they've dealt with this "man" before.

And so Wilfred leads the Heroes, sniffing out the trail for Captain Grayson. After an hour, Wilfred takes the Heroes along the walls, and behind a bushes where they see...

img_1724.jpg

grayson.png
"Wilfred!" Grayson whispers. "And you brought Heroes. Here, quickly, get behind the bushes. I assume you've already met the others. No offense to Wilfred, but I have no idea what William sees in this dog. He keeps saying it's a man. Alright, you see those two back there? The scared witless man is our contact. Galedo is his name. He's locked up for something, I don't know what. I could take that one man by himself, but he's sure to call in some help. We need to free Galedo so he can help us get inside the Dens' residence. Any ideas?"

Vindsval looks down at the tiny man hiding behind the tiny bush, not sure how he expected two to fit behind it, let along all of them.  He rolls his eyes and speaks quietly the to highstrung knight.

If you wish to free your contact without raising the alarm, perhaps our best bet is stealth.  A smoke bomb would hide our passage, but may be noticed.  Perhaps one of us could stun the guard or put him to sleep with a spell.  Or perhaps draw his attention away for a time with a Bone.

5 hours ago, KotZ said:

Matthias manages to snag a Stun Bomb (Deals 5 damage and the stunned-effect to all opponents when used.). He notices that Luke sees what Matthias does, but he says nothing to the druid.

4 hours ago, Asphalt said:

If you wish to free your contact without raising the alarm, perhaps our best bet is stealth.  A smoke bomb would hide our passage, but may be noticed.  Perhaps one of us could stun the guard or put him to sleep with a spell.  Or perhaps draw his attention away for a time with a Bone.

Matthias wonders why Luke might not say anything...

He waits for the man's reply to Half-Born, scanning the area for further threats, as he does his best to hide in the bushes.

13 hours ago, KotZ said:

william.png
"Our good man Wilfred here will lead you to Grayson." All of the Tridentians look at William. Clearly they've dealt with this "man" before.

And so Wilfred leads the Heroes, sniffing out the trail for Captain Grayson. After an hour, Wilfred takes the Heroes along the walls, and behind a bushes where they see...

img_1724.jpg

grayson.png
"Wilfred!" Grayson whispers. "And you brought Heroes. Here, quickly, get behind the bushes. I assume you've already met the others. No offense to Wilfred, but I have no idea what William sees in this dog. He keeps saying it's a man. Alright, you see those two back there? The scared witless man is our contact. Galedo is his name. He's locked up for something, I don't know what. I could take that one man by himself, but he's sure to call in some help. We need to free Galedo so he can help us get inside the Dens' residence. Any ideas?"

Ezeran scratches his chin a bit and then smiles. "How about a new hedge in the form of a guard? Gardeners these days can work magic!" Ezeran picks up his emerald from his satchel and focuses on the work at hand trying to ensnare the guard completely in poisonous ivy, ensuring that his mouth gets gagged. 

Edited by MysticModulus

Unsure about Ezeran's approach to the situation, Addok-Zo shakes his head.  "That's quite ambitious and all but I think the big guys' ideas are better.  The guard probably has the key to open the cell so while he is stunned, we get drop on him.  Or if someone knows a sleep spell we just put him to sleep and pickpocket the key... assuming he has it."

The more into the situation we get the more I don't like it.

"Maybe I could just go and talk to him." I offer hesitantly.

On 6/29/2017 at 3:16 PM, Asphalt said:

Vindsval looks down at the tiny man hiding behind the tiny bush, not sure how he expected two to fit behind it, let along all of them.  He rolls his eyes and speaks quietly the to highstrung knight.

On 6/29/2017 at 8:08 PM, StickFig said:

Matthias wonders why Luke might not say anything...

He waits for the man's reply to Half-Born, scanning the area for further threats, as he does his best to hide in the bushes.

grayson.png
"Those could work," Grayson says as he starts fishing around in his bag, trying to see if he has any bones. "Sleep might be the best option."

Matthias sees a ways off are other guards, but they're not close enough at this point to notice anything.

On 6/30/2017 at 3:48 AM, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran scratches his chin a bit and then smiles. "How about a new hedge in the form of a guard? Gardeners these days can work magic!" Ezeran picks up his emerald from his satchel and focuses on the work at hand trying to ensnare the guard completely in poisonous ivy, ensuring that his mouth gets gagged. 

Ezeran casts the spell, (needs an even number to be successful, rolled a 5) but is just unlucky enough to not ensare the guard, but irritate him, poisoning him.

On 6/30/2017 at 4:46 AM, Goliath said:

Unsure about Ezeran's approach to the situation, Addok-Zo shakes his head.  "That's quite ambitious and all but I think the big guys' ideas are better.  The guard probably has the key to open the cell so while he is stunned, we get drop on him.  Or if someone knows a sleep spell we just put him to sleep and pickpocket the key... assuming he has it."

19 hours ago, Palathadric said:

The more into the situation we get the more I don't like it.

"Maybe I could just go and talk to him." I offer hesitantly.

grayson.png
"Too late for that idea..." the Tridentian mumbles.

jailer.png
"You! Behind the bushes! You're under arrest!"

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

The Party

img_0711.jpg

Vindsval Half-Born (Asphalt)
39 year old, Male, Half Giant,
Level: 38 Vindicator *Gains Triple XP* *Immune to Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, and Weakened, Effects* Immune to Dark & Demonic enemies

Attacks cause Enraged, Burning 10, Poisoned 7, and Cursed.                                        
Power: 97 (38+50+1+1+6+1)
Power Bonus +9 (Armor +6, Henry's +2, Zoot's cookie +1)
Defense: 30
Health: 61/61 (9+33+15)
Ether: 42/42 (5+37)
Gold: 624
Equipment:                                                                                                                                      

Ludeus: WP: 25(50 with arm) Glowing Blade forged from the body of Immortalis. Be free from your endless burden, argent lord of lightning, and allow this blade to carry on your legacy. Successful hits have a 1/3 chance of Awakening the blade's true power, doubling the sword's WP for the next round. Doubling does not compound.  Greatsword/Longsword.
Shikokku's Stealth Suit (SP:7; Power +6, User is immune to Dark & Demonic enemies; Body, Head and Backwear counts as 1 Artefact)
Mythril Shield (SP: 20 Shield)
Mechanical Arm (Doubles WP for the equipped weapon; wearer cannot become disarmed; suitable for Vindsval only; handwear)
Wonky Shoes (footwear, SP: 3, suitable for all classes)(lent by Benj),
Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity toAsleep,Blinded,Confused, Fragile, and Weakened effects)(lent by Benji)
Inventory:

Consumables: 4X Mead, Smelling Salts, 5X Remedy, Potion, 11X Grand Potion, 3X Smoke Bomb, 3X Tonic, 4X Venom (poison -1), 3X Deadly Poison (Poison -10), Banana, Poison Bomb, 4X Hurricane - This exotic drink grants the Hilariously and Luckily Drunk-effect, doubling the power of every attack, provided the consumer can state a pun related to his attack with every attack for the duration of one battle, Bone, Fenghuang Essence, Agni Bomb, Elixir, Myrrh, Soma, 2X Phoenix Essence, Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Health Core, Bag of Wonder (Summons a random Decamon that joins the battle for 5 rounds. 10 uses remaining, Consumable) 3X Mulled Wine, 3X Ambrosia, 2X Golden Lotus Flower (heals to full health upon consumption)

Misc: Mythril Shard, 4X Grating Stone,  Bag of Wonder (Summons a random Decamon that joins the battle for 5 rounds. 10 uses remaining, Consumable), 

Weapons And Shields
Very Pink Parasol: Broomstick, WP:1, Male enemies are Enamored with the hero
Xeno Whip (WP:4, poisoning the Xeno Whip doubles the poison output, whip)
Ignis Blade (WP 5, Fire Elemental, Also ignore SP of foes weak to fire (Beasts, Icey, and Plants) Gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; Great Sword)

Gaia Blade (WP 5, Wood Elemental, Also ignore SP of foes weak to wood (aquatic and rock) Gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; Great Sword)

Witch's Hammer (WP 8, Poison 10, Hammer)

Leets d’Loc (WP:9, ice-elemental longsword)
Verkenner (WP:10, Broomstick,ranged)                                                                             

Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff)

Undead Antlers (WP: 10, Grants Intimidation, Darkness Elemental, Halberd)
Simurgh Wingblade (WP:12, cannot be used with a shield; great-sword)
Twin Sai (WP: 12, dual strike, dagger)
Stygian Blade (WP: 12, Longsword: WP doubled when using it against an Ethereal or Ancient enemy. The aura it exudes seems to be very cold, very luminescent water, the blade of Charon, the Angel of Death.)
Crystal Blade: WP: 16, Greatsword. Imbued with a diamond, as is light-elemental as a result. A transparent blade that the fallen angel Glaz wielded
Wrath Lance (WP:16, causes enraged and burning 10, poison 7 and cursed; Darkness and Fire Elemental, lance)

Artefacts:
Toxic Hood: (Headwear. The green hood worn by the Rosalia Pestilence. Changes the poisoned effect, to Blessed for the duration of the battle if poisoned while wearing the hood, Usable by all.)
Ten-Gallon Hat: Gives the wearer the "Tourist" effect, causing no one to take them seriously)
Gloves of the Hypocritical/Hippocratic Oath, Handwear, (Adds +10 to healing for characters with the Healing job trait and + 10 Poisoning for characters with the Wicked (or future equivalent) fighting style )
Mythril Mail (SP:10; suitable to knights and barbarians only; bodywear)
Anniversary Medal (Power +5, SP +5, Max Health +5, Max Ether +5. Values increase by 1 with each passing year; Accessory)
Gauntlets of the Legionnaire (Power +5, immune to Petrified, Handwear)                    

Wanderer's Seal (Vindicator's Seal, grants access to the Vindicator job class; suitable to followers of the Wanderer only)

Multi-tool Attachment (Artificial arm, Enables user to ignore the weapon restrictions of their class excluding Shields, Handwear, Suitable for Vindsval)

Gems: Emerald X2, Aquamarine , Garnet, Opal, Topaz, Diamond

Scrolls,
Scroll of Poisoning. Can be cast on a weapon to give it Poison 10, for the duration of the battle at the cost of 5 Ether.
Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the Fragile effect to one target for three round. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.)

Decamon Cards: Cherub (Luminous 3)

Tools: Bed Roll, Shovel, Magic Compass

petaldan_parfenius.jpgPaladin Petaldan Parfenius (Played by Palathadric)
5-year-old male "wonder" Knight *Immune to *Stunned*, *Bound*, *Petrified**and *Rock (Earth)*-Elemental Damage
Level:
Power: 17
Defense: 9
Health: 23/23 10+11+2*
Gold: 98
Equipment: Brine Blade (WP: 5, 1/6 chance to trigger a Flood (see Weather Mage) when dealing damage, Longsword), Shield (SP: 5; Shield), Gloves of the Boy Wonder (SP:2; immunity to *Stunned*, *Bound*, and *Petrified*; suitable to Petaldan only; handwear), Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock)
Inventory:
Weapons: Slimy Sword (WP:20, can be split into several weaker Slimy Swords or combined with other Slimy Swords to increase WP and split apart again at any time, Longsword)
Artifacts: Baron's Oversized Hat (wearer is permanently Encouraged and Slowed; headwear), Cloak of Innocence (SP: 3; grants the wearer immunity to Darkness, if the health of the wearer is below 50% the wearer is also *Blessed*; Backwear; Suitable for Petaldan only)
Gems: Emerald
Consumables: Grand Potion x 2, Remedy x 2, Phoenix Essence, Ambrosia, Smoke Bomb x 6, Fire Bomb, Level-Up Mushroom
Tools: Bedroll, Etherium Ore (may applied to one weapon to allow it to deal the Sealed-effect permanently), Letter of Recommendation (Increases reputation with one of the seven main factions depending on the user's choice.)
*Greasy Sausage

po8wl0x.pngAddok-Zo Obbex (Goliath)
135 year old Male Wakorian Ranger
Level 7
Power: 18 (7 + 11)
Defense: 0
Health: 8/12
Gold: 125
Equipment: Crossbow (wp:11), Scavenger's Toolkit  (Replaces the user's '4' roll with ENHANCEMENT (see Artisan); accessory, suitable to Addok-Zo only)

Weapon and Armor: Bandits crossbow (WP.5, Crossbow)Jury-Rigged Long Hand Cannon (WP:3), Pugilist’s Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect; handwear.), Leather Armor
Inventory: 1 Mead, 4 Potion, 1 Smoke Bomb, 2 Venom,  1 Fire Bomb,  1 lightningbombs, 1 Carrion beetle horn (The horn can be attached to any blunt weapon to permanently deal Bleeding 2 effect) (but also including spears, polearms, handcannons etc. Only swordlike weapons are excluded), bone.

* Additional +1 health from eating a moldy sausage. (Quest 154)

29831773111_ce9d27418d_t.jpg
Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)
42 year old male human Sorcerer
Level 21.67 *Immune to Wood and Fire, Sealed and Blindness* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*
Power Bonus: 3 (+2 spellpower)
Defense: 6
Health: 35/35
Ether: 29/29
Gold: 273
Equipment: Ooze Wand (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Slow), Sneezing Demon (SP:3; enemies that hit the wearer become slowed; immunity to woodfire  and blindness, suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear), Sedge hat (Max. Ether +4; headwear)
Inventory:
Weapons - 
Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, staff), Simple Staff (WP: 10)
Artifacts - Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone),  Pointy Hat, Mage's Muffler, Bad Luck Charm, White Ninja Cowl, Begone with the Winds (Allows access to the Weather Mage Class, Accessory)
Gems - Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Diamond (Light),  Sapphire (wind), Amethyst (Darkness)
Consumables - 5x grand potions, 5x grand tonics, 3x Remedy, 2x smelling salts, ether core, nostrums, 2x Smoke Bomb, myrrh, venom, Mulled Wine, Pickled Mushroom, Soma, 2x Golden Lotus Flower (heals to full health upon consumption)
Tools - Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel

vJi7H1L.png Matthias @StickFig
Level 29⅔ Druid *Immune to EarthIce, and Water* *Immune to Blinded, Bound, Fragile, Sealed, and Slowed* *½ chance immunity to Asleep*Deals Fragile* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed*
Power Bonus: 15
Defense: 7
Health:
 41/41
Ether: 30/30
Gold: 435
Abilities: Bearer of the Anvil (Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round; he may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP]), Immortal Waters (Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat; this does not take up an action)
Equipment: Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:12; also hits enemies listed above and below the target; 
Darkness-, Ice-, and Lightning-elemental; deals Fragile; user is Slowed; hand cannon), Ethereal Steampunk Stovepipe (SP:1; immunity to Earth and Water; protects from Blinded and Sealed; ½ chance to protect from Asleep-effect; suitable for men; headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4; wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed; suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Ethereal Rocket Boots (SP:2; immunity to Ice; protects from BoundFragile, and Slowed effects; footwear), Sungold Seal (+3 power, +2 health)
Inventory: Ethereal XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, 
Fire- and Light-elemental, deals Afraid, hand cannon),  Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), Stave of Grasping Thorns (WP:15; Roots of Life triggers a Kudzu (see Weather Mage); staff)Tinkerer's Wrench (WP:10; double WP against Mechanical; ranged, retrievable, throwing weapon), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a  chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle, headwear)Trickster's Mask of the Human (Changes the wearer into a human of the same gender when worn, accessory), 2x Adamantite Shard (¼ of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Deadly Venom, 3x Elixir, Emergency Essence, Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, 2x Grating Stone, 5x Nostrum, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 3x Remedy, 4x Shattering Arrow (Lowers enemy SP by 5, suitable for classes with bows and crossbows), 5x Smelling Salts, 3x Tonic, Zhar-ptitsa Incense (Revives all party members to full health and grants the Blessed, Reinforced, and Transcended effects, consumable), Bedroll, Magic Compass, 3x Fire Bomb, Skadi Bomb, Smoke Bomb
Quest Items: Guffington's Seal (Proves the hero is a Friend of Guffington - the hero starts every quest with one Hero's Cocktail (Makes the hero EncouragedHastenedLucky, and Inspired, consumable))
Glory Points: 44

grayson.png
Captain Grayson (NPC) (takes suggestions from the party)
Human male Infiltrator
Level:
HP: 40/40
Defense: 10
Equipment: Tridentian Longsword (WP: 10; longsword), Dastan Shield (SP: 4; shield), Plate armor (SP: 6; backwear)
Inventory: 2x potions, mead, nostrum

The Enemies
jailer.png
Jailer
Level: 1.5x Target
HP: 100/100
Defense: 14
Special: Locked Up- The target becomes bound.
Passive Special: If not defeated by the first round, 6 enemies join the fight

PArty leader, please choose a battle order. Everyone please choose an action and row.

Fool wizard.  There was no need for that.  Now this man must die for your showboating.  Grayson, Attack with me from the front. Finish this quickly.

Vindsval Attacks the Jailer from the Front Row with Ludeas

Grayson Attacks the Jailer from the Front Row with Longsword

Battle Order

Vindsval

Grayson

Matthias

Petaldan

Addok-Zo

Ezeran

1 hour ago, Goliath said:

"Amateur."  Addok-Zo scoffs at Ezeran.

Addok-Zo drinks a Mead.

Master Zo, We need to end this quickly.  Press your attack, dont worry about the mead now.

1 hour ago, Asphalt said:

Master Zo, We need to end this quickly.  Press your attack, dont worry about the mead now.

"Hope your sure about it, this guy seems heavily defended."

Addok-Zo shoots the Jailer from the Back Row instead.

3 hours ago, Goliath said:

"Amateur."  Addok-Zo scoffs at Ezeran.

Addok-Zo drinks a Mead.

Ezeran laughs, the symbiont waving it's tongue to match his rythm. "There is no surprise that a sand herder wouldn't have any appreciation for arts and crafts..." 

Ezeran applies a smelling salt and casts a fire spell at the Jailer from the back row.

Matthias stands in the back, at the end of the battle order, and heals anyone who gets hurt. If no one is hurt, he fires at the guard.

Just waiting for PEtaldan's action.