KotZ

Heroica RPG - Quest #158: Color Me Shocked

The chosen Heroes all stepped off their respective boats in the docks at Carthago. The city's hot sun beat down on the Heroes. Some locals looked in awe at the newcomers. Others, having dealt with Heroes before, seemed to pay no heed. Only the guards truly watched closely. The chosen met on the largest pier and looked back into the city. Before they sailed off, they each receieved a letter saying their man Wilfred was around this very pier. All they had to do now was find him.
img_1730.jpg

The Party

img_0711.jpg

Vindsval Half-Born (Asphalt)
39 year old, Male, Half Giant,
Level: 38 Vindicator *Gains Triple XP* *Immune to Asleep, Blinded, Confused, Fragile, and Weakened, Effects* Immune to Dark & Demonic enemies

Attacks cause Enraged, Burning 10, Poisoned 7, and Cursed.                                        
Power: 97 (38+50+1+1+6+1)
Power Bonus +9 (Armor +6, Henry's +2, Zoot's cookie +1)
Defense: 30
Health: 61/61 (9+33+15)
Ether: 42/42 (5+37)
Gold: 664
Equipment:                                                                                                                                      

Ludeus: WP: 25(50 with arm) Glowing Blade forged from the body of Immortalis. Be free from your endless burden, argent lord of lightning, and allow this blade to carry on your legacy. Successful hits have a 1/3 chance of Awakening the blade's true power, doubling the sword's WP for the next round. Doubling does not compound.  Greatsword/Longsword.
Shikokku's Stealth Suit (SP:7; Power +6, User is immune to Dark & Demonic enemies; Body, Head and Backwear counts as 1 Artefact)
Mythril Shield (SP: 20 Shield)
Mechanical Arm (Doubles WP for the equipped weapon; wearer cannot become disarmed; suitable for Vindsval only; handwear)
Wonky Shoes (footwear, SP: 3, suitable for all classes)(lent by Benj),
Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity toAsleep,Blinded,Confused, Fragile, and Weakened effects)(lent by Benji)
Inventory:

Consumables: 4X Mead, Smelling Salts, 5X Remedy, Potion, 11X Grand Potion, 3X Smoke Bomb, 3X Tonic, 4X Venom (poison -1), 3X Deadly Poison (Poison -10), Banana, Poison Bomb, 4X Hurricane - This exotic drink grants the Hilariously and Luckily Drunk-effect, doubling the power of every attack, provided the consumer can state a pun related to his attack with every attack for the duration of one battle, Bone, Fenghuang Essence, Agni Bomb, Elixir, Myrrh, Soma, 2X Phoenix Essence, Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Health Core, Bag of Wonder (Summons a random Decamon that joins the battle for 5 rounds. 10 uses remaining, Consumable) 3X Mulled Wine, 3X Ambrosia

Misc: Mythril Shard, 4X Grating Stone,  Bag of Wonder (Summons a random Decamon that joins the battle for 5 rounds. 10 uses remaining, Consumable), 

Weapons And Shields
Very Pink Parasol: Broomstick, WP:1, Male enemies are Enamored with the hero
Xeno Whip (WP:4, poisoning the Xeno Whip doubles the poison output, whip)
Ignis Blade (WP 5, Fire Elemental, Also ignore SP of foes weak to fire (Beasts, Icey, and Plants) Gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; Great Sword)

Gaia Blade (WP 5, Wood Elemental, Also ignore SP of foes weak to wood (aquatic and rock) Gems cannot be merged into or removed from the weapon; Great Sword)

Witch's Hammer (WP 8, Poison 10, Hammer)

Leets d’Loc (WP:9, ice-elemental longsword)
Verkenner (WP:10, Broomstick,ranged)                                                                             

Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff)

Undead Antlers (WP: 10, Grants Intimidation, Darkness Elemental, Halberd)
Simurgh Wingblade (WP:12, cannot be used with a shield; great-sword)
Twin Sai (WP: 12, dual strike, dagger)
Stygian Blade (WP: 12, Longsword: WP doubled when using it against an Ethereal or Ancient enemy. The aura it exudes seems to be very cold, very luminescent water, the blade of Charon, the Angel of Death.)
Crystal Blade: WP: 16, Greatsword. Imbued with a diamond, as is light-elemental as a result. A transparent blade that the fallen angel Glaz wielded
Wrath Lance (WP:16, causes enraged and burning 10, poison 7 and cursed; Darkness and Fire Elemental, lance)

Artefacts:
Toxic Hood: (Headwear. The green hood worn by the Rosalia Pestilence. Changes the poisoned effect, to Blessed for the duration of the battle if poisoned while wearing the hood, Usable by all.)
Ten-Gallon Hat: Gives the wearer the "Tourist" effect, causing no one to take them seriously)
Gloves of the Hypocritical/Hippocratic Oath, Handwear, (Adds +10 to healing for characters with the Healing job trait and + 10 Poisoning for characters with the Wicked (or future equivalent) fighting style )
Mythril Mail (SP:10; suitable to knights and barbarians only; bodywear)
Anniversary Medal (Power +5, SP +5, Max Health +5, Max Ether +5. Values increase by 1 with each passing year; Accessory)
Gauntlets of the Legionnaire (Power +5, immune to Petrified, Handwear)                    

Wanderer's Seal (Vindicator's Seal, grants access to the Vindicator job class; suitable to followers of the Wanderer only)

Multi-tool Attachment (Artificial arm, Enables user to ignore the weapon restrictions of their class excluding Shields, Handwear, Suitable for Vindsval)

Gems: Emerald X2, Aquamarine , Garnet, Opal, Topaz, Diamond

Scrolls,
Scroll of Poisoning. Can be cast on a weapon to give it Poison 10, for the duration of the battle at the cost of 5 Ether.
Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the Fragile effect to one target for three round. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.)

Decamon Cards: Cherub (Luminous 3)

Tools: Bed Roll, Shovel, Magic Compass

petaldan_parfenius.jpgPaladin Petaldan Parfenius (Played by Palathadric)
5-year-old male "wonder" Knight *Immune to *Stunned*, *Bound*, *Petrified**and *Rock (Earth)*-Elemental Damage
Level:
Power: 17
Defense: 9
Health: 23/23 10+11+2*
Gold: 98
Equipment: Brine Blade (WP: 5, 1/6 chance to trigger a Flood (see Weather Mage) when dealing damage, Longsword), Shield (SP: 5; Shield), Gloves of the Boy Wonder (SP:2; immunity to *Stunned*, *Bound*, and *Petrified*; suitable to Petaldan only; handwear), Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock)
Inventory:
Weapons: Slimy Sword (WP:20, can be split into several weaker Slimy Swords or combined with other Slimy Swords to increase WP and split apart again at any time, Longsword)
Artifacts: Baron's Oversized Hat (wearer is permanently Encouraged and Slowed; headwear), Cloak of Innocence (SP: 3; grants the wearer immunity to Darkness, if the health of the wearer is below 50% the wearer is also *Blessed*; Backwear; Suitable for Petaldan only)
Gems: Emerald
Consumables: Grand Potion x 2, Remedy x 2, Phoenix Essence, Ambrosia, Smoke Bomb x 6, Fire Bomb, Level-Up Mushroom
Tools: Bedroll, Etherium Ore (may applied to one weapon to allow it to deal the Sealed-effect permanently), Letter of Recommendation (Increases reputation with one of the seven main factions depending on the user's choice.)
*Greasy Sausage

po8wl0x.pngAddok-Zo Obbex (Goliath)
135 year old Male Wakorian Ranger
Level 7
Power: 18 (7 + 11)
Defense: 0
Health: 8/12
Gold: 125
Equipment: Crossbow (wp:11), Scavenger's Toolkit  (Replaces the user's '4' roll with ENHANCEMENT (see Artisan); accessory, suitable to Addok-Zo only)

Weapon and Armor: Bandits crossbow (WP.5, Crossbow)Jury-Rigged Long Hand Cannon (WP:3), Pugilist’s Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect; handwear.), Leather Armor
Inventory: 1 Mead, 4 Potion, 1 Smoke Bomb, 2 Venom,  1 Fire Bomb,  1 lightningbombs, 1 Carrion beetle horn (The horn can be attached to any blunt weapon to permanently deal Bleeding 2 effect) (but also including spears, polearms, handcannons etc. Only swordlike weapons are excluded), bone.

* Additional +1 health from eating a moldy sausage. (Quest 154)

29831773111_ce9d27418d_t.jpg
Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)
42 year old male human Sorcerer
Level 21.67 *Immune to Wood and Fire, Sealed and Blindness* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*
Power Bonus: 3 (+2 spellpower)
Defense: 5
Health: 35/35
Ether: 29/29
Gold: 313
Equipment: Ooze Wand (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Slow), Sneezing Demon (SP:2; enemies that hit the wearer become slowed; immunity to woodfire  and blindness, suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear), Sedge hat (Max. Ether +4; headwear)
Inventory:
Weapons - 
Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, staff), Simple Staff (WP: 10)
Artifacts - Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone),  Pointy Hat, Mage's Muffler, Bad Luck Charm, White Ninja Cowl, Begone with the Winds (Allows access to the Weather Mage Class, Accessory)
Gems - Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Diamond (Light),  Sapphire (wind), Amethyst (Darkness)
Consumables - 5x grand potions, 5x grand tonics, 3x Remedy, 2x smelling salts, ether core, nostrums, 2x Smoke Bomb, myrrh, venom, Mulled Wine, Pickled Mushroom, Soma, Bright Polish
Tools - Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel

vJi7H1L.png Matthias @StickFig
Level 29⅔ Druid *Immune to EarthIce, and Water* *Immune to Blinded, Bound, Fragile, Sealed, and Slowed* *½ chance immunity to Asleep*Deals Fragile* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed*
Power Bonus: 15
Defense: 7
Health:
 41/41
Ether: 30/30
Gold: 435
Abilities: Bearer of the Anvil (Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round; he may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP]), Immortal Waters (Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat; this does not take up an action)
Equipment: Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:12; also hits enemies listed above and below the target; 
Darkness-, Ice-, and Lightning-elemental; deals Fragile; user is Slowed; hand cannon), Ethereal Steampunk Stovepipe (SP:1; immunity to Earth and Water; protects from Blinded and Sealed; ½ chance to protect from Asleep-effect; suitable for men; headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4; wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed; suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Ethereal Rocket Boots (SP:2; immunity to Ice; protects from BoundFragile, and Slowed effects; footwear), Sungold Seal (+3 power, +2 health)
Inventory: Ethereal XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, 
Fire- and Light-elemental, deals Afraid, hand cannon),  Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), Stave of Grasping Thorns (WP:15; Roots of Life triggers a Kudzu (see Weather Mage); staff)Tinkerer's Wrench (WP:10; double WP against Mechanical; ranged, retrievable, throwing weapon), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a  chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle, headwear)Trickster's Mask of the Human (Changes the wearer into a human of the same gender when worn, accessory), 2x Adamantite Shard (¼ of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Deadly Venom, 3x Elixir, Emergency Essence, Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, 2x Grating Stone, 5x Nostrum, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 3x Remedy, 4x Shattering Arrow (Lowers enemy SP by 5, suitable for classes with bows and crossbows), 5x Smelling Salts, 3x Tonic, Zhar-ptitsa Incense (Revives all party members to full health and grants the Blessed, Reinforced, and Transcended effects, consumable), Bedroll, Magic Compass, 3x Fire Bomb, Skadi Bomb, Smoke Bomb
Quest Items: Guffington's Seal (Proves the hero is a Friend of Guffington - the hero starts every quest with one Hero's Cocktail (Makes the hero EncouragedHastenedLucky, and Inspired, consumable))
Glory Points: 44

Check over everything to make sure everything is ready to go. I'm really excited for you guys to take part of the final part of the Tridentia arc. Have fun!

Edited by KotZ

OoC: My stats need to be upgraded.  I will fix it, sorry for the inconvenience.

OOC: I just made a trip to the marketplace and ate a cookie, so Vindsval needs to be updated as well.

Ahh the Docks once more, where is the man Willfred?

"Hi," I say, approaching the boy with the dog. "That's a nice doggy. What's his name?"

Edited by Palathadric

Enjoying the cool breeze from the ocean Ezeran greeted the others. He turned to Addok-Zo. "It's always good to have a seasoned ranger along, how are you?" He then turned to Vindsval "I can't remember if we have been properly introduced? Your reputation speaks well of you!"  He smiles and nods at Petaldan whispering "Be careful of stray dogs, they can carry nasty infections..." Finally he turns to Mathias. "I don't believe we have been introduced either, I'm Ezeran!" The symbiont being somewhat reserved snarls at nothing specific. Ezeran is sudddenly reminded of something he has forgotten. "Here, this well do you good." He mutters as he takes out a bright polish and rubs it on the lips of the symbiont in his stomach. 

OoC: Stats looks good except for the use of the bright polish right now. :classic:

2 hours ago, Palathadric said:

"Hi," I say, approaching the boy with the dog. "That's a nice doggy. What's his name?"

crew.png
"Oh him? He's not mine. He's been sitting here awhile," the boy replies. "I'm Charlie."

dog.png
The dog takes a keen interest in Petaldan, and starts wagging his tail enthusiastically.

1 hour ago, MysticModulus said:

He smiles and nods at Petaldan whispering "Be careful of stray dogs, they can carry nasty infections..."

dog.png
The dog barks at Ezeran, seeming to nod at the symbiont on the Sorceror.

46 minutes ago, KotZ said:

dog.png
The dog barks at Ezeran, seeming to nod at the symbiont on the Sorceror.

The symbiont licks his newly glossed lips. "Yes I do know something of infections..." Ezeran mutters under his breath.

Matthias waves up at Yavarr as the sorcerer introduces himself. "I'm Matthias; peace to you, Master Ezeran." New to Tridentia, the gnome is content to let his comrades take the lead.

Taking stock of his surroundings, he watches Parfenius, boy, and dog converse. "A wonderful day on the docks, is it not, keen friend?He addresses the animal in its own tongue.

P.S. - Stats are good, let's do this, Leeeeeeeeroy Jenkins and all that!

I step back a little from the dog, realizing it's a stray, and a little more cautiously extend a hand to it, noting with interest Matthias talking to it.

9 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Enjoying the cool breeze from the ocean Ezeran greeted the others. He turned to Addok-Zo. "It's always good to have a seasoned ranger along, how are you?" He then turned to Vindsval "I can't remember if we have been properly introduced? Your reputation speaks well of you!"  He smiles and nods at Petaldan whispering "Be careful of stray dogs, they can carry nasty infections..." Finally he turns to Mathias. "I don't believe we have been introduced either, I'm Ezeran!" The symbiont being somewhat reserved snarls at nothing specific. Ezeran is sudddenly reminded of something he has forgotten. "Here, this well do you good." He mutters as he takes out a bright polish and rubs it on the lips of the symbiont in his stomach. 

OoC: Stats looks good except for the use of the bright polish right now. :classic:

Vindsval knuckles his forehead.  I am Vindsval, Called the Half Born, Scorpion Knight, Blade of the Wanderer.  Well Met.  That is an interesting tabard you wear my friend. 

Vindsval Kneels before the boy.  Hello Charlie, my Name is Vindsval, we were told to meet a man here. His name is Wilfred.  Have you seen anyone other than us about?

19 hours ago, StickFig said:

Matthias waves up at Yavarr as the sorcerer introduces himself. "I'm Matthias; peace to you, Master Ezeran." New to Tridentia, the gnome is content to let his comrades take the lead.

Taking stock of his surroundings, he watches Parfenius, boy, and dog converse. "A wonderful day on the docks, is it not, keen friend?He addresses the animal in its own tongue.

"Yeah, except for all this fur, you know?" the dog replies. "Just too many people come up to me trying to pet me or run me off. I'm here on business, despite my looks."

14 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Vindsval knuckles his forehead.  I am Vindsval, Called the Half Born, Scorpion Knight, Blade of the Wanderer.  Well Met.  That is an interesting tabard you wear my friend. 

Vindsval Kneels before the boy.  Hello Charlie, my Name is Vindsval, we were told to meet a man here. His name is Wilfred.  Have you seen anyone other than us about?

"I haven't seen any other people around, sir, besides those two back there." Charlie points to the man and woman on the other side of the docks. "They've been here quite awhile. I think the woman is trying to sell flowers. The man, who knows. He looks like a scoundrel if you want my opinion."

22 minutes ago, KotZ said:

"Yeah, except for all this fur, you know?" the dog replies. "Just too many people come up to me trying to pet me or run me off. I'm here on business, despite my looks."

"Business?Matthias does his best to mask his surprise, this being the first time he'd met a dog with such ambition. "What business are you in, if you don't mind my asking?"

Edited by StickFig

15 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Ezeran sports a tired smile. "Like many other tabards I have inherited this one... Well met! I reckon that you have been here before?" Pointing at the woman and the man Ezeran scratches his beard. "Are any one of them the people we are looking for? The man looks like a ruffian but appearances are just that - a surface."

Edited by MysticModulus

4 hours ago, KotZ said:

"I haven't seen any other people around, sir, besides those two back there." Charlie points to the man and woman on the other side of the docks. "They've been here quite awhile. I think the woman is trying to sell flowers. The man, who knows. He looks like a scoundrel if you want my opinion."

"Hi, Charlie!" I say, realizing I had not yet introduced myself due to my interest in the dog. "I'm Petaldan. Pleased to meet you. What are you doing around these parts? Are you going to catch a ship?"

7 hours ago, KotZ said:

I thank you lad, I will speak with them then.  Perhaps they have seen the one we are to seek.

Vindsval smiles at the boy and moves past him towards to two adults.

As he approaches the pair he clears his throat so as not to appear that he is attempting to sneak up on them.

Pardon my intrusion, but may we speak? 

8 hours ago, StickFig said:

"Business?Matthias does his best to mask his surprise, this being the first time he'd met a dog with such ambition. "What business are you in, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I'm actually in the spying business." The dog seems to puff out it's chest at that. "Nobody ever suspects a canine. You get to go where you like, and usually you get some good food. It's way better than guard duty."

5 hours ago, Palathadric said:

"Hi, Charlie!" I say, realizing I had not yet introduced myself due to my interest in the dog. "I'm Petaldan. Pleased to meet you. What are you doing around these parts? Are you going to catch a ship?"

"Yeah, I'm waiting for ship to take me to Eubric. My dad said it's time for me to go out and explore the world." He leans in closer, as if to tell Petaldan a secret. "I'm going to go to Heroica and try to join the Heroes. I hear they're super cool. Like get the coolest weapons, armor. They get to go on all these cool quests and help people."

7 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran sports a tired smile. "Like many other tabards I have inherited this one... Well met! I reckon that you have been here before?" Pointing at the woman and the man Ezeran scratches his beard. "Are any one of them the people we are looking for? The man looks like a ruffian but appearances are just that - a surface."

1 hour ago, Asphalt said:

As he approaches the pair he clears his throat so as not to appear that he is attempting to sneak up on them.

Pardon my intrusion, but may we speak? 

bucaneer.png
"Oi, you the guardsmen?" the man asked. "Eh, you don't look like the normal ones. You undercover?"

lady.png
"Oh shut your trap, Bernard," the woman snaps. "Even if they are, I'm sure undercover guards need these special healing flowers. You have some ladies you fancy? I'm sure they'd love these. Your feet aching after walking all day? Just use these flowers."

bucaneer.png
"Yeah, you lads interested?"

2 hours ago, KotZ said:

"I'm actually in the spying business." The dog seems to puff out it's chest at that. "Nobody ever suspects a canine. You get to go where you like, and usually you get some good food. It's way better than guard duty."

Matthias leans in, the dog towering over every part of the gnome save his hat, and whispers conspiratorially, "Who are you spying on today?"

7 hours ago, KotZ said:

lady.png
"Oh shut your trap, Bernard," the woman snaps. "Even if they are, I'm sure undercover guards need these special healing flowers. You have some ladies you fancy? I'm sure they'd love these. Your feet aching after walking all day? Just use these flowers."

bucaneer.png

Ezeran feigns interest in the flowers. "What do the flowers do?" He studies the one flower as good as he looking for oddities. 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:06 AM, MysticModulus said:

Addok-Zo clenches his fist and puts it over his heart.  "Aye, indeed so.  I am alive, can't complain."  He bellows.  "And yourself?"

He then turns to the stray dog.  "What is your name, mutt?  I have never met a dog as intelligent as you.  Exactly who are you spying for?"

14 hours ago, KotZ said:

"Yeah, I'm waiting for ship to take me to Eubric. My dad said it's time for me to go out and explore the world." He leans in closer, as if to tell Petaldan a secret. "I'm going to go to Heroica and try to join the Heroes. I hear they're super cool. Like get the coolest weapons, armor. They get to go on all these cool quests and help people."

bucaneer.png
"Oi, you the guardsmen?" the man asked. "Eh, you don't look like the normal ones. You undercover?"

lady.png

bucaneer.png

Flowers, we have come full circle.  Vindsval smiles as he remembers past exploits on the island.  Certainly Madame, I would be pleased to purchase come of your flowers.  How much are you asking for them?

14 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran feigns interest in the flowers. "What do the flowers do?" He studies the one flower as good as he looking for oddities. 

"They heal you of course. Magic restorative powers, straight from Tridentia, a magical far off land." The lady says. 

9 hours ago, Goliath said:

Addok-Zo clenches his fist and puts it over his heart.  "Aye, indeed so.  I am alive, can't complain."  He bellows.  "And yourself?"

He then turns to the stray dog.  "What is your name, mutt?  I have never met a dog as intelligent as you.  Exactly who are you spying for?"

"Couple of my people, foreigners. Of course, I hope you don't go telling people that. I'm actually here to fetch some people." The dog replies. 

6 hours ago, Asphalt said:

Flowers, we have come full circle.  Vindsval smiles as he remembers past exploits on the island.  Certainly Madame, I would be pleased to purchase come of your flowers.  How much are you asking for them?

"25 gold a flower, bud. 40 for two of 'em. These here are rare and difficult to get." The man informs Vindsval. 

Edited by KotZ

8 minutes ago, KotZ said:

"Couple of my people, foreigners. Of course, I hope you don't go telling people that. I'm actually here to fetch some people." The dog replies.  

"Depends.  What's in it for me?"

19 minutes ago, KotZ said:

"They heal you of course. Magic restorative powers, straight from Tridentia, a magical far off land." The lady says. 

"25 gold a flower, bud. 40 for two of 'em. These here are rare and difficult to get." The man informs Vindsval. 

Ezeran looks skeptical but gives the woman 40 gold. "I'll take two then!" 

5 minutes ago, Goliath said:

"Depends.  What's in it for me?"

"You don't get bit?" The dog shoots back, seemingly confused. "Now, I gotta say you seem like a nice person, but keep in mind I'm on a job. I'm waiting for five people."

23 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Vindsval counts out 40 coins for the two flowers. I will take two as well my friends.  As he hands over the coins he asks.  We were told to seek out someone named Wilfred. Do either of you know anyone by that name?