These look really wild. Very good designs and colours. I really like the dieselpunk influence they have. Great job :classic:

I'm not super familiar with the Arkham games in depth, and I didn't realize they had a Batwing. But  your rendition of it is pretty spot on! :thumbup: :sweet:

latest?cb=20120109114954

3 minutes ago, Littleworlds said:

These look really wild. Very good designs and colours. I really like the dieselpunk influence they have. Great job :classic:

Dieselpunk! :wub:

Its funny you mentioned that, because the Batwing reminds me of this fighter plane by Flickr user Jonhall18 with its long nose.

6624610623_11ae8a83c6.jpg

Edited by Digger of Bricks

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm not super familiar with the Arkham games in depth, and I didn't realize they had a Batwing. But  your rendition of it is pretty spot on! :thumbup: :sweet:

latest?cb=20120109114954

Dieselpunk! :wub:

Its funny you mentioned that, because the Batwing reminds me of this fighter plane by Flickr user Jonhall18 with its long nose.

6624610623_11ae8a83c6.jpg

Yeah, absolutely. Dieselpunk style likes turning planes back to front, which looks really cool :wink:

Wow, I love the smaller scale of these compared to official models. They'd be great companion pieces to an Arkham diorama :wub:

These builds have a lot of nice detail at a fantastically small size.  They look almost like Microfighters - or perhaps the Tie Advanced in the UCS Death Star playset.  Could you post some pictures with the cockpits open?  I imagine the key to the entire structure for each build is the cockpit area.