Umbra-Manis

[Thrawn] Deception is But a Delay

"The rebels forces on the home planet of the Gand have proved to be quite a nuisance to the lesser ranks of the empire. No longer. The deceased 'artist'  known as Thrulsis spent the last 10 years of his life as an employee of various local governments on the planet. His purpose was to beautify the cities. This was all the records indicated when the planet was placed under more stringent imperial power 2 years ago. However, there is a hidden past to this artist. Every one of his pieces was actually a model of a building of other structure he designed during a past career as an Architect. Imperial obtained records conveyed none of this, and for a reason. Many of the structures he designed were in use by rebels at one stage or another. And I suspect one of his designs, found here in a museum in the core, to be a prison. And not just any prison, a prison which can hold force sensitives. It was likely intended for insane findsmen, but I suspect right now it holds a missing inquisitor."

800x1067.jpg

Later...

"The sculpture was indeed another hidden structure, deep within a cave system. However, the contents yielded only a few suicidal rebels and another model of Thrulsis'. It would seem they attempt to throw us off permanently with this chase of models and deception. It will not. I am more persistent than their best findsman, for deception is but a delay."

800x611.jpg

The "artwork" in that first image is amazing!! Great use of balloon parts and the pillars are nicely designed too!!

Excellent stuff!!