Sign in to follow this  
Kim-Kwang-Seok

[Thrawn] - how 2 catch a Ghost

Several imperial outposts in a world far, far away are getting ambushed by Rebel forces! The officer in command has asked for Grand Admiral Thrawn's assistance, since she was not able to detain the Rebel scum from stealing valuable artifacts, wich the Emperor personally ordered to be secured.

oaXRHBp.jpg

Captain: Grand Admiral, how can you be so patient? It's just a matter of time until the insurgents somehow slip through our controls and steal another relict!

ISB agent enters the room and hands something to Thrawn.

Agent: Sir, here is the item you’ve ordered.

Thrawn: Ah, thank you Agent Skylor. Curious.. Captain, I trust you are familiar with the population and their culture. Tell me, what do you think this is?

AUURQ61.jpg

n9Og6eN.jpg

Captain: This toy..? This... playcard? It appears to be a ninja card. Ninja are a cult, similar to the Jedi. The card is green, so it could represent the ninja leader - what was his name? Lloyd? But the ninja are just a myth. Legends for the locals.

Thrawn: Oh, I assure you the Ninja are as real as we are Captain. The ninja Lloyd's main colour is indeed green, however this particular card’s green is too faint and stands for none other than colleague Cole – in his Ghost form.

Captain: I still can’t see the significance of this toy for our problem?

Thrawn: My agents reports state this specific card is quite popular within the rebellious regions. And here the significance of this card becomes obvious: Separately the popularity and the particular attack patterns of the Rebels mean nothing, but if put together they make one thing clear to me: The Rebels are lead by none other than our ninja Cole, who possesses cloaking abilities in his current form which – enable him to sneak behind our distracted troops and steal the Emperors artifacts.

Captain: So that’s how they were never noticed!

Thrawn: This card furthermore indicates that our ninja has mastered the ability of “Airjitzu”.

Captain: Airjitzu?!

Thrawn: It’s an ability much like the Jedi’s physical enhancements. It makes our conventional tactics useless, since our troopers cannot attack what they can't see. Captain, I want you to store the following artifacts at the highest points in each city. It should be enough of a bait for the Rebels to lour them out. As for the cloacking..

ISB Agent: I will immediately dispatch scout troopers with infrared vision to watch the locations!

Good captain.. and don’t forget: never underestimate a Ninja.

y6XpVXr.jpg

Meanwhile the Rebels prepare for a diversion in one of the cities...

WNITKr0.jpg

Ju4oDud.jpg

One of them throw's a termal detonator!
usKgcBh.jpg

pAIzomF.jpg

Scout trooper: Sir, we have spotted the target! He's heading to the tower.
Thrawn: Fire when ready - but try not to kill him, I want the leader alive.

0vKuNh4.jpg

ukCxDYh.jpg

Ew1s3ak.jpg

THE END

Note #1: I hope this is somewhat understandable for people who don't follow Ninjago. If you have questions, I'' gladly explain. Originally I used all Ninja's and let Thrawn take them out one by one. But that was just too looong :wink:

Note #2: Since I ran out of pieces - especially plates - I had to improvise a bit to get enough space for my scenario. If that makes it better you can also just count the "middle section", as visible in the following picture as my 2nd MOC.  Anyway, I just hope I didn't bent the rules too much since mine would be the 10th entry.

SHPLZF1.jpg

4xJ8wtf.jpg

1D6M6Xt.jpg

Edited by Kim-Kwang-Seok

Very nice. I quite liked your second build. Also, nice job with your shooting angles on the second build, it really makes it feel larger than it is.

52 minutes ago, DarthsDonuts54 said:

Very nice. I quite liked your second build. Also, nice job with your shooting angles on the second build, it really makes it feel larger than it is.

It's actually a shame since I have more pictures with more details and better angles, but I wanted to focus on the essential and cut everything else. Now you can't even see the lake, ships, training area or the civilian life :sceptic:. Once it is allowed, I'll post the other pictures as well!

39 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hahaha, that Ninjago crossover. Good work.

Thanks! I just had to do it :grin:

Star Wars meets Ninjago!! I love it!! I. Like the way you've linked their ninja skills to the force!!