Umbra-Manis

GoH Characters on Mecabricks

While I was building for Category C of Challenge V, I ended up spending a fair bit of time making good looking versions of several characters. As most of you probably know, I primarily build digitally using Mecabricks in tandem with LDD. I thought It'd be handy to have a collection of files on Mecabricks so that anyone can easily include a character in their digital build (With the permission of the creator, of course). Decorations can be traced and added to mecabricks in just a few hours, so it's a much more extensive collection of prints than LDD's collection.

Basics:

• I won't publish a character until the creator has granted their permission in this thread
  • I'm able to create missing decorations for the library, but missing parts are beyond my skill level, so those have to be made by the creator of mecabricks and as such take longer
  • Feel free to request any of your own characters, but please include a picture of them

INDEX

Brandon Stark:
100x100.jpg Brandon Stark - Mecabricks Model

LittleJohn: 
100x100.jpg 
LittleJohn - Mecabricks Model

Umbra-Manis:
100x100.jpg Harkran - Mecabricks Model

Edited by Umbra-Manis

You are welcome to publish a file for Henjin Quilones, since I know you already started one for your category C build. 

A picture of Henjin is below (he's the one on the right, obviously; Galaria, an elf princess and another of my main characters, is on the left):

33493612575_f40efc9c03_z.jpg

A good idea to make a "facebook" :wink:

I'll be switching from sigfig in the next book, so I don't think it'd be useful to have my fig represented. I could give you a (secret) image of my next fig, if you'd wish so?

@TitusV I don't need any advance looks. I'll worry about your new sig when it appears in the Guilds. :classic:

@Brandon Stark All the necessary parts were already on Mecabricks, so you've been added to the index.

@soccerkid6 I need to draw the head and the visor isn't in the library yet.

@LittleJohn What gray is Aymeri's helmet?

For the next chapter I am preparing a storyline I started somewhere in '14... Bran, the son of Nar Bilu will be the star of the next tale. Feel free to use him.

15057854888_5d93cfc9ac.jpg

So, I returned! Here is Exetrius Centario, in three variations, in order of decreasing importance:

35247167762_e54da96e69.jpg

Regular outfit

34582051433_f6a1161638.jpg

Combat gear (mind that the face is actually this one)

35433965125_cdede0eeb7.jpg

Custom Zotharian army uniform

You may use him in a build, but I would appreciate a heads-up before you do so. :thumbup:

hey I've somehow missed this, Umbra. Feel free to go for Laesonar, if you like ^

here:

28623610873_e7cbbf4a7e_s.jpg