Capt Wolf

The Empire of Eslandola: Sign-Up and Discussion, Era II

3 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

So who's going to be building new military units now that Eslandola has a new uniform torso?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb4538c01&idColor=48#T=C&C=48

Woah, that's an excellent torso for uniforms! I am thinking hussars, but they could be good for almost anything. Might be hard to come by in any quantity, though.

5 hours ago, Bregir said:

I am thinking hussars, but they could be good for almost anything. Might be hard to come by in any quantity, though.

That's what Bricks n Pieces is for, right?

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Thanks for pointing it out!

No problem!

1 hour ago, Ross Fisher said:

That's what Bricks n Pieces is for, right?

My thought exactly :pir-grin:

Can you order this sort of piece from bricks and pieces? I'll need to try that out! How does it work? :)

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Can you order this sort of piece from bricks and pieces? I'll need to try that out! How does it work? :)

Oh yeah definitely. I do it by going to lego.com and then clicking support --> buy replacement parts. You can then search by set # and find all of the parts in that set to order from the website. This green torso is from the new hotel set.

@Bregir I would also recommend having the item numbers of all the parts on hand before you load up BnP. The website times out really quickly (on mobile at least), so it isn’t possible to research an item number if you have things in the basket already. 

30 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Bregir I would also recommend having the item numbers of all the parts on hand before you load up BnP. The website times out really quickly (on mobile at least), so it isn’t possible to research an item number if you have things in the basket already. 

I haven't had timeout issues on a desktop, but I do for sure research the item numbers beforehand - makes it way easier.

I keep a Google sheet with my wanted list and their IDs as it adds up to many months' worth of LEGO budget!

Here is my current wish list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cytvzxwkyu0j8xw/Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 3.11.09 PM.png?dl=0

Edited by evancelt