Capt Wolf

The Empire of Eslandola: Sign-Up and Discussion, Era II

Recommended Posts

Hyperion Clemente da Paula Agosto da Mão de Ferro hereby pledges loyalty to the Eslandolian Empire!

hiperion7kdmo.jpg

Hyperion, a merchant, sets sail for the New World, exited about the adventures that lay ahead! He is travelling with his three daughters and a cat.
There is no precise information on his education and background although it is known that his mother was a well-regarded architect and sculptor.

When he has some time off, Hyperion writes diss poems and while he thinks he plays in the league of Willis Shakenspearear and Da'Vante Alighieri, Hyperion's poems are of questionable quality and were rejected by the Academy of Literature more than once...:

My flag flies green and gold.
Your flag looks ragged and old.

Edited by Yperio_Bricks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to BoBS!! Happy to see a new player join another faction than Corrington :pir-grin:

Looking forward to your builds and stories :pir-huzzah2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Hyperion Clemente da Paula Agosto da Mão de Ferro hereby pledges loyalty to the Eslandolian Empire!

Welcome to BoBS and Eslandola! Some new blood should definitely help boost the faction. I'll get you added to our faction PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome on board indeed! :pir-classic:

 

From what corner of Germany are you, if I may ask?

 

 

Edited by Darnok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Justsomebrix said:

Welcome to BoBS!! Happy to see a new player join another faction than Corrington :pir-grin:

Looking forward to your builds and stories :pir-huzzah2:

Thank you :pir-huzzah2:

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Welcome to BoBS and Eslandola! Some new blood should definitely help boost the faction. I'll get you added to our faction PM.

Thanks! Is that the place were i can ask more noob questions? Haha :pir_laugh2:

2 hours ago, Darnok said:

Welcome on board indeed! :pir-classic:

From what corner of Germany are you, if I may ask?

Thanks! I live between the city of Braunschweig and the Harz Mountains in Lower Saxony.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:
3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Welcome to BoBS and Eslandola! Some new blood should definitely help boost the faction. I'll get you added to our faction PM.

Thanks! Is that the place were i can ask more noob questions? Haha :pir_laugh2:

You can ask noob questions in many places, including the BoBS intro thread, the Eslandola faction thread, or the Eslandola PM. The PM is usually for stuff we don't want the other factions to know about. :pir-grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Thanks! Is that the place were i can ask more noob questions? Haha :pir_laugh2:

Feel free to ask whereever you feel like. There is also a Discord channel some of us are active on: https://discord.gg/sKNMJw9z

 

11 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Thanks! I live between the city of Braunschweig and the Harz Mountains in Lower Saxony.

Bit too far away from me (Berlin), but good to know anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.