Capt Wolf

The Empire of Eslandola: Sign-Up and Discussion, Era II

Hyperion Clemente da Paula Agosto da Mão de Ferro hereby pledges loyalty to the Eslandolian Empire!

hiperion7kdmo.jpg

Hyperion, a merchant, sets sail for the New World, exited about the adventures that lay ahead! He is travelling with his three daughters and a cat.
There is no precise information on his education and background although it is known that his mother was a well-regarded architect and sculptor.

When he has some time off, Hyperion writes diss poems and while he thinks he plays in the league of Willis Shakenspearear and Da'Vante Alighieri, Hyperion's poems are of questionable quality and were rejected by the Academy of Literature more than once...:

My flag flies green and gold.
Your flag looks ragged and old.

Edited by Yperio_Bricks

36 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Hyperion Clemente da Paula Agosto da Mão de Ferro hereby pledges loyalty to the Eslandolian Empire!

Welcome to BoBS and Eslandola! Some new blood should definitely help boost the faction. I'll get you added to our faction PM.

Welcome on board indeed! :pir-classic:

From what corner of Germany are you, if I may ask?

Edited by Darnok

3 hours ago, Justsomebrix said:

Welcome to BoBS!! Happy to see a new player join another faction than Corrington :pir-grin:

Looking forward to your builds and stories :pir-huzzah2:

Thank you :pir-huzzah2:

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Welcome to BoBS and Eslandola! Some new blood should definitely help boost the faction. I'll get you added to our faction PM.

Thanks! Is that the place were i can ask more noob questions? Haha :pir_laugh2:

2 hours ago, Darnok said:

Welcome on board indeed! :pir-classic:

From what corner of Germany are you, if I may ask?

Thanks! I live between the city of Braunschweig and the Harz Mountains in Lower Saxony.

7 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:
3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

You can ask noob questions in many places, including the BoBS intro thread, the Eslandola faction thread, or the Eslandola PM. The PM is usually for stuff we don't want the other factions to know about. :pir-grin:

11 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Feel free to ask whereever you feel like. There is also a Discord channel some of us are active on: https://discord.gg/sKNMJw9z

11 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Thanks! I live between the city of Braunschweig and the Harz Mountains in Lower Saxony.

Bit too far away from me (Berlin), but good to know anyway!

His expedition to the Mokolei Empire ending in an unsatisfactory manner, Augustus Fernsby faced embarrassment within Corrington. Stripped of his commission he finds himself alienated within his homeland and lacking purpose. However for all he lost on the expedition, his travels gained him a new companion in an adventurous young Mokolei nobleman by the name of Sallah. 
On the advice of his intrepid new friend, they board a ship bound for the New Haven sea to start a new life. To explore. To make something of themselves. Where this adventure will take them, not even they know. However with a trusted friend by his side, our dear Augustus will surely be able to recover his lost sense of self-worth and prestige.
52909681940_2c5932fb9e_c.jpg

A bit of a strange move but in returning to the game I've made the decision to switch faction to Eslandola. I'd like to try something new building-wise (sneak peak at what I've been working on in background), and my previous faction Corrington is by far the largest and most active faction so doesn't hurt to try balance it out a bit more. Overall, looking forward to what I can contribute to the faction.

I think it's good that Augustus Fernsby is moving to Eslandola. Eslandola welcomes a new taxpayer and builder. :pir-huzzah1: 

Corrington as the faction with the most active members should allow you to switch. It enriches the game and makes it more interesting.

Welcome to Eslandola, Augustus Fernsby (@Lord Buckethead)! Your expedition to Mokolei may have been disappointing, but I'm sure you'll find many more opportunities with ESL. :pir-huzzah2: