Capt Wolf

The Empire of Eslandola: Sign-Up and Discussion, Era II

5 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Well, we need space for all our fancy gadgets and gizmos!

Haha, fair enough! I'm just messing around... or am I? :devil::ugh:

7 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

As you start your Journey, the Corrie port of Quinnsville - the home of the semi-defunct Corrington branch of MAESTRO - will always have a room in the inn for Arthur.

Thanks for your patronage! Arthur will try his best not to empty your supply of ale, but no guarantees.:drunk:

17 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Also, a quick side note: I don't know if you've seen my Boreas's Haul (pretty rookie ship I made a bit ago), but I still have your fig in command of the helm on the old Trading ship.

? Do you have a link?

@Fraunces Yeah here you go! I didn't post this in the last message because I didn't want to post something not so relevant here.

It was posted in August. Ship doesn't look the best, but I'm still learning. You were actually the first member I read any post from on Eurobricks, and I had your pieces laying around so I figured as a quick gimmick, I'd put you at helm on the old trading ship because I didn't have any other figures. Sorry if this sounds odd :look:, just did it as a quick joke I thought you'd like.

Captain Hernan Orellana

A sailor at heart Hernan is the son of a wealthy plantation owner. After serving a commission in the Navy of Eslandola Hernan returned home decided on his next path. After purchasing a ship, the Tenochtitlan, he sailed east to the newly discovered islands and the adventure of a life time.

48978381353_fbc0c592b7_k.jpgCaptain Hernán Orellaña by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

1 hour ago, A_Goodman said:

Captain Hernan Orellana

A sailor at heart Hernan is the son of a wealthy plantation owner. After serving a commission in the Navy of Eslandola Hernan returned home decided on his next path. After purchasing a ship, the Tenochtitlan, he sailed east to the newly discovered islands and the adventure of a life time.

48978381353_fbc0c592b7_k.jpgCaptain Hernán Orellaña by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

Welcome to our wonderfull faction!

As Ross pointed out, I fear the image is "private". But looking to the rest of your MOC's, I am eager to see it :)

@Capt Wolf, you'll add A_Goodman to our channel?

Captain Hernan Orellana 

Welcome aboard, good sir, and your adventures leave you prosperous and in good health!

Good to see new blood joining the ranks, even if it is 'only' the greenies... ;)

7 hours ago, A_Goodman said:

Captain Hernan Orellana

Welcome, Captain! Looking forward to your adventures in BoBS!

5 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Capt Wolf, you'll add A_Goodman to our channel?

I'll have that done in a moment!

Thank you all for the welcomes it's great to be a part of the Empire. I did have a question or two I would love to become active in BoBS however i'm not quite sure where or even how to start. Any pointers are gratefully appreciated. I'm up for anything and everything.

6 minutes ago, A_Goodman said:

I did have a question or two I would love to become active in BoBS however i'm not quite sure where or even how to start. Any pointers are gratefully appreciated.

Start here:

And I'll send you a PM with some more pointers.

Welcome @A_Goodman, I hope you have a good time in the game. You have made a great first impression, I am ery much looking forward to what you are up to with your character. :pir-classic:

Thank you all for the welcomes it's great to be a part of the Empire. I did have a question or two I would love to become active in BoBS however i'm not quite sure where or even how to start. Any pointers are gratefully appreciated. I'm up for anything and everything.

The Quick Start Guide is a good start, other than that I suggest two things:

• take your time with the games rules and procedures - it is a lot to take in and you should not try to do it all at once.
  • ask any question you have, either in the General Discussion thread, your faction PM, or a thread of its own here in the BotBS subforum - don't hesitate, just ask, rarely anybody down here bites

We also have an ongoing off topic thread for anything that is not strictly related to the game.

15 hours ago, A_Goodman said:

Captain Hernan Orellana

Welcome aboard, matey! Though you've joined the wron...  Great to see a new face among us.:sweet:

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

As we approach the end of the year, elections are needed to select next year's representatives to Eslandola's Colonial Council. Any player interested in being on the council should build a campaign MOC before the end of the year. 

MOCs are needed for the Sea of Storms, Sea of Thieves, and Prio Seas delegations. To be eligible for one of the regional representative seats, you should have an MOC located in that region. (The trade companies appoint their own representatives, so no MOCs are needed for those seats.)

Don't wait to the last minute, get building now! :pir-grin:

Another build from me, and another chapter of Captain Whiffo's story (finally!) :grin:

49525195206_a12209c604_z.jpg

(picture linked to topic)