Capt Wolf

The Empire of Eslandola: Sign-Up and Discussion, Era II

38 minutes ago, kabel said:

rumors have it that Renato Filamento might have survived his trip to the jungles ...

Woo-hoo! We can only hope!

1 hour ago, kabel said:

rumors have it that Renato Filamento might have survived his trip to the jungles ...

Here's hoping the rumors will soon be confirmed!

Another build from me, and the latest installment of Captain B's Secret of the Eight Provinces storyline!

41013923845_0afa722399_z.jpg

Those are some really sweet custom torsos!  Looking forward to seeing these guys in action!

As I think I commented on flickr, they are looking fantabulous!

Is it printed decals, or? And did you do the designs yourself?

13 hours ago, Elostirion said:

Some Eslandolan sailors (with custom torsos) I created for a ship I am working on

As others have already noted, those look great! The front of the torso looks very similar to green vest torso from the old Pirates line, but you've added much needed backs! But for the characters in general, I love the wide variety of hats/headgear. Nice job working in the POTC Jack Sparrow hair.

On 4.6.2018 at 7:36 PM, Kai NRG said:

Those are some really sweet custom torsos!  Looking forward to seeing these guys in action!

On 4.6.2018 at 8:03 PM, Bregir said:

As I think I commented on flickr, they are looking fantabulous!

Is it printed decals, or? And did you do the designs yourself?

On 4.6.2018 at 8:14 PM, Capt Wolf said:

As others have already noted, those look great! The front of the torso looks very similar to green vest torso from the old Pirates line, but you've added much needed backs! But for the characters in general, I love the wide variety of hats/headgear. Nice job working in the POTC Jack Sparrow hair.

Wow, thanks! I didn't expect this great feedback. :-) 

As said on Flickr: Plain white torso, printed decals for front and back on labelling paper, cut them and put them on front and back. For design I took one from Eurobricks Pirate Torso Library and modified it towards my needs.

Next I present some Mercenaries at the Sea. Their main job is to command and operate the artillery, but also fight in melee if neccessary:

28724315568_d2367c9b63_c.jpg

11 minutes ago, Elostirion said:

As said on Flickr: Plain white torso, printed decals for front and back on labelling paper, cut them and put them on front and back. For design I took one from Eurobricks Pirate Torso Library and modified it towards my needs.

Looking great! It would be fantastic if you could provide the doc or what you printed out for these - I think I could use some of them :pir-laugh:

29123037168_473dab25bc_c.jpg

Román Fontonajo is discussing some strategy with the captain of his elite mercenaries.

Edited by Elostirion

Eslandola's exploration of island #1 in the New Haven Sea continues...