I haven't posted any model here for a long time so let me introduce you my latest alternative models built out of set 42060 - Roadwork Crew.

42060-1.jpg?201611101158

The first of them is Formula 1. It has pretty low functionality (just "hand of god" steering) but at least I've made something original. :-) Most of formula is only 3 studs high so it was big challenge to squeeze steering in it.

1495778271m_DISPLAY.jpg

14957782721_DISPLAY.jpg

Another alternative model is Propeller plane. It whirls its propeller when you're moving it around. This model is literally full of "crazy" building techniques because I had to connect together all those liftarms going in different directions.

1497037614m_DISPLAY.jpg

14970376151_DISPLAY.jpg

I've built both models for competition in building alternative models out of set 42060. If you wanna see what other competitors built, check this link:

http://www.kostky.org/forum/index.php?topic=50909.0

i really like both models, I'm a big fan of alternative models and building from limited amount of bricks. Good luck with the competition!

4 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Nice Models! I've done one myself:

That one is nice :thumbup:

I did not intend to buy this set, but the C-models of @Tomik often make me buy smaller sets. Keep up the great work!

Thank you all for your comments.

On 13. 6. 2017 at 0:14 PM, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Nice Models! I've done one myself:

I know your model. I added it for inspiration to our contest topic.

On 14. 6. 2017 at 8:34 PM, WvG_853 said:

I did not intend to buy this set, but the C-models of @Tomik often make me buy smaller sets. Keep up the great work!

I like your comment very much. I should ask TLG to give me some money for helping them with selling smaller sets... :grin:

Just now, Tomik said:

Thank you all for your comments.

I know your model. I added it for inspiration to our contest topic.

I like your comment very much. I should ask TLG to give me some money for helping them with selling smaller sets... :grin:

There's a contest topic? :grin: