billyamy

A small modification of Saturn V

5 minutes ago, Dragunov2 said:

Can u reupload the pics please?

The images are still google-cached at the moment, not full size but you can see them here: A small modification of Saturn V site:www.eurobricks.com/forum. If that doesn't work google advanced search this thread title with Eurobricks.com/forum as the site and click images. Note that the technic connector pins inserted in the bottom of the rounded bow 1/4 4X4X1 bricks are technically an illegal connection. 

I found the 3 of the 4 pics for this mod.  Grainy on google.  So far i can only figure out a hinge piece is used with 2 friction technic pieces.  Only problem at looking at the instructions is that the typical hinge piece I am use to is 1 block high while this seems to be a 2 plate high setup.  Unless I am missing something, I can't figure it out.

Have to look over online instructions as my copy of the rocket is currently waiting for christmas in wrapping.  Lets just say it was christmas early buying.

I gonna receive mine normally on Tuesday, together with those BB-8 UCS.

I hope he reuploads the original pics again here...

hi, sorry for my late reply.

I still cannot fix the photobucket's problem. What I can do now is changing my photos' privacy to "public". Then you can see all of my lego photos.

hope it can help.

sorry again

billyamy

On 3/27/2018 at 2:55 AM, billyamy said:

hi, sorry for my late reply.

I still cannot fix the photobucket's problem. What I can do now is changing my photos' privacy to "public". Then you can see all of my lego photos.

hope it can help.

sorry again

billyamy

I suggest you should go for Imgur instead.
Photobucket's revised TOS states that all photos hosted on other sites are blocked without the original users upgrading to Premium.

Do you mind saying what pieces you used to create this hinge? I can’t figure out how to make it the right height.