Sign in to follow this  
Pierre Augustin

[MOC] Revenge - Impellor Class (Star Wars)

Bonjour à tous.

Tout d'abord désolé pour mon anglais, ce qui n'est pas très bon. Je suis français et je n'ai jamais été très bon dans les langues.

Après avoir réalisé l'Exécuteur à Lego, j'ai commencé la réalisation, à l'échelle de celui-ci, de la classe Revenge-Impellor de 4 km de long. Au niveau SSD de l'Exécuteur, qui est d'environ 70 pouces, la petite vengeance est d'environ quarante cms (environ 15 pouces).

Tout comme le SSD, ma petite vengeance n'est pas terminée, mais plus avancée, puisque j'ai réalisé les moteurs (ce qui n'est pas encore le cas de mon SSD) ... il ne manque plus que la coque ci-dessous.

Alors, j'espère que je publie ce bon endroit ... J'espère que ce petit modèle vous plaira.

Voici les photos de ma vengeance ...

DSC_7347

And with the Executor at scale...

DSC_7366

DSC_7368

Edited by Pierre Augustin

Hello.

I modified part of the structure of my Revenge / Impellor.

The main building was not in the right angle. I had built it parallel to the main axis or the slice whereas in reality, it in the same inclination as the upper shell. I modified some of the structure to get this result.

I had a problem also with the engines, which were not satisfactory ... besides, the place they took might be too big to house then the ventral shell.

I modified the tail and the bow, too.

This has not yet been done. Because I miss a few pieces, Notably the 41769 and 41770 to have the right angle. It's underway.

DSC_8026DSC_8033

DSC_8032

DSC_8031

DSC_8043

DSC_8035

DSC_8037

DSC_8036

great work, it looks outstanding! Fractalsponge's rendered models are among the best SW fan works out there. No wonder he was hired for the EGTW.

I built the posterior shell of my Impellor (and modified again the general design)...

DSC_8676

DSC_8678

DSC_8679

DSC_8680

DSC_8694

DSC_8681

DSC_8695

DSC_8698