Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

GoH official challenges and my commitments!!

22 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

A few is the issue- one is not so bad if you are married and have support- 2 young ones on the other hand- when there are as many kids as parents then life gets busy until they are old enough to be in the LEGO space with you without ruing the sort or project!

Truth! Having two now changes things dramatically. Although since one is so new and small still she can be carried around for some casual one-armed building time, at least. 

22 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Truth! Having two now changes things dramatically. Although since one is so new and small still she can be carried around for some casual one-armed building time, at least. 

Yeah- but try 4 and 17 months!  When both can walk- one likes to take things apart and the other places things in the mouth... yikes!

1 hour ago, ZCerberus said:

Yeah- but try 4 and 17 months!  When both can walk- one likes to take things apart and the other places things in the mouth... yikes!

Fortunately we haven't had too much trouble with the kids putting Lego in their mouths with our first two and our third won't get the the chance as our collection has now been moved out of our house. With our 6 and 2 year old, the biggest challenge I face is in how fast they can build. Leave the room for a few minutes and I come back and my moc project has grown entirely into something other than I had envisioned. :laugh:

Found this topic to be most fun to catch up on.  Lends some faith I can make it work.  I am taking the plunge into MoC building for the first time since I was much much younger.  But with a 6 year old and a 2 year old running around it is hard. The oldest knows better of what to touch and leave alone but with the amount of space MoC building takes up "accidents" happen....the 2 year old on the other hand is a whole different story. He can run, climb a chair, reach tables....all while not knowing what he can and cant see....I now have a rogue chicken and cow somewhere in my house from my first moc I will have to try and locate.  If there are others in the group that can build with young ones I am glad I will be able to still be productive.  Was worried I would always be up against those who churn out big mocs in weeks lol

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:58 AM, ZCerberus said:

Hey Guildies!

Expect results by July 1.

Good thing I didn't say which year...

4 hours ago, ZCerberus said:

Good thing I didn't say which year...

Smooth, very smooth. Well played.. :head_back::thumbup:

On 7/5/2018 at 8:41 PM, Exetrius said:

Smooth, very smooth. Well played.. :head_back::thumbup:

3D-chess, and he outsmarted us all :grin: