Sign in to follow this  
TheGeekMeister

The CW Arrowverse - What Sets Would You Want?

I know a lot of people have been wanting some LEGO sets based on the CW Arrowverse shows, so i thought it'd be fun to see what sets people would actually want! Imagine that LEGO is releasing a Summer wave of sets this year based on some of those shows, and choose the locations and characters that'd be in that wave!

Supergirl
Supergirl's First Flight! With Alex onboard a crashing plane, Supergirl has to reveal her powers to save her sister, and National City below!
Includes; 3 Minifigures, Supergirl, Alex Danvers, Winn Schott. Crashing Plane and CatCo Media Rooftop!
£34.99

Cousins in Arms! Help Supergirl save the falling building of LCorp with Superman at your side! Meanwhile, J'onn J'onzz saves Cat Grant and Lena Luthor from inside!
Includes; 4 Minifigures, Supergirl, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Cat Grant, Lena Luthor. Falling LCorp Building with Luthor's office diorama!
£49.99

The Flash
Race to the Finish Line! The final showdown opposite Savitar joins different heroes from across the multiverse to Infantino Street!
Includes7 Minifigures, The Flash, Kid Flash, Vibe, Killer Frost, HR Wells, Jay Garrick, Gypsy. Savitar Buildable Figure and Infantino Street Diorama!
£59.99

Revenge of the Rogues! The Flash must save his love, and best friend, Iris, from Captain Cold and Heatwave!
Includes; 4 Minifigures, The Flash, Iris West, Captain Cold, Heatwave. Bank Diorama and Iron Heights Van!
£19.99

Arrow
Endgame on Lian Yu! As Adrian Chase breaks down the Green Arrow, his friends must do all they can to assist their friend!
Includes; 7 Minifigures, Green Arrow, Mr Terrific, Wild Dog, Canary, Malcolm Merlyn, Talia Al Ghul, Black Siren, Prometheus. Crashed Plane and Speedboat with Beach Location!
£64.99

Deathstroke Defence! Defend the streets of Starling City from Deathstroke as he attempts to ruin the city!
Includes; 6 Minifigures, The Arrow, Felicity Smoak, Spartan, Speedy, Detective Lance, Deathstroke. Ruined City Diorama with Diggle's Van and Arrow's Motorbike!
£34.99

Ultimate Collector Sets
S.T.A.R. Labs - Including, The Flash/Barry Allen, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Harrison Wells/Reverse Flash & Joe West

The Arrow Bunker - Including, Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak, John Diggle, Black Canary, Ragman & John Constantine 

The Legends Wave Rider - Including, Rip Hunter, White Canary, A.T.O.M., Firestorm/Dr Martin Stein, HawkGirl & Vandal Savage 

Collectible Minifigure Series 
Black Canary (Sara Lance), Slade Wilson, Ra's Al Ghul, Oliver Queen (League of Assassins), Jay Garrick (Hunter Zolomon), Zoom, Jesse Quick, Eddie Thawne, Lisa Snart, Pied Piper, HawkMan, Vixen, Nate Heywood, Damien Darhk, James Olsen, Hank Henshaw (Cyborg)

I know a lot of this wouldn't happen, but they are just some of my ideal thoughts! Let me know what you think, and the ideas you have!

Plausibly, I couldn't see us getting any Arrowverse sets any time soon, instead, we could just get more comic based sets somewhat lightly inspired after the TV shows.

Having said all that, maybe we could get a $250+ D2C set in about a decade or two.  :sarcasm:

I would love a D2C Waverider more than anything. Huge SW style spaceship, inside there could be the main flight room/ library, and maybe a couple other important rooms like the med bay and the cargo hatch entrance. I would also expect a decent amount of minifigs. Rip Hunter, White Canary, Firestorm, Amaya, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, and Kronos would be my picks.

For Flash, I think STAR Labs is the obvious choice. Could even be a couple sets, like a big set for the Cortex, mid sized set for the Pipeline, small sets based on the speed lab, etc. Also gives opportunity for more minifigs over multiple sets.

There could also be a CCPD/CSI lab set with Barry, Julian, Joe, and Captain Singh. (Or Patty. I wish she was still around.)

6 hours ago, Kizmoz said:

Defiantly STAR Labs ;)

Agreed completely.

Great build, BTW, and best of luck on the CUUSOO project support gathering/review.

Gotta have the "Arrow Cave" preferably from the first season not this gigantic underground bunker thing. Cause I'm bitter, and I hate it. Cause I'm like that :( Diggle, Felicity, Green Arrow

"Battle at the nightclub" Firefly, Green Arrow, Speedy (based on the third episode of season 1) I think it was the third, could be wrong. 

Rooftop Showdown: Merlyn and Green Arrow fight atop a roof top while Quentin works to disarm the crazy Earthquake machine in a small structure. Comes with a roof top dioramma and a subway cutaway. 

Barry Allen's Lab. Lab with two desks, Julian's and Barry's with Barry's wall of weird. And Joe. Also maybe a bad guy. 

Star Labs- Batcave size thing- Basically that ideas, idea. I mean, maybe throw in the hidden room call it a day? 

Race to the finish line or other flash themed joke here indicating he's a speedster- Flash and Zoom Run to either damn the Multiverse or save it, Comes with Flash, Zoom. 

Super Fenemy Battle!: Vibe and oh god.. I forgot the name. Ice lady fight in a forested area. Or something. I don't know. I forgot her damn name, but it's Caitlin's bad guy. Alternate figure for Cisco. 

The flash's speed test, the abandoned airway, with an alternative flash costume, Wells, Cisco and Caitlin. Throw in some flick fire missles, a robot drone or 2. 

Battle at the mountain! Or duel. Ra's and Oliver on top of a mock mountain top with some sword racks. Alternative Oliver Queen/Green Arrow costume, and ya know.. Ra's 

Legends- (The big wam woo) Firestorm, with the doc and Jefferson and a firestorm figure. White Canary? Rip Hunter, Heatwave(Mic) Leonard (Captain Cold), and whatever other character that I'm forgetting with the Waverider and Vandall Savage and some henchmen. 

Legends- Show down in the old west, Rip Hunter, (In old west gear) Small mock up of the western town,  Jonah Hex, And probably someone else. I dunno who. 

I detest these TV shows ,I really do, I prefer re-runs of Justice League Unlimited/Young Justice to these costumed "soap operas", which it has to be said do have some great villains (like Leonard Snart or Malcolm Merlyn), but as a view of the world of D.C. are just too light-weight to keep my attention (there`s only so many flash-backs in Arrow ,that my mind can cope with!).....but I wouldn`t say no to some sets; Star Labs would be top of my list!

p.s. As mentioned before Legends could give us some classic vintage characters, which would be nice!!

Edited by r5-j2

On 6/13/2017 at 8:26 AM, r5-j2 said:

I detest these TV shows ,I really do, I prefer re-runs of Justice League Unlimited/Young Justice to these costumed "soap operas", which it has to be said do have some great villains (like Leonard Snart or Malcolm Merlyn), but as a view of the world of D.C. are just too light-weight to keep my attention (there`s only so many flash-backs in Arrow ,that my mind can cope with!).....but I wouldn`t say no to some sets; Star Labs would be top of my list!

p.s. As mentioned before Legends could give us some classic vintage characters, which would be nice!!

Same, honestly I'd rather we continue to get inspiration for characters and, like you said, locations in comic/animated based sets rather than getting them directly based on any live action shows.

basically all of Kizmozs' lego ideas CW sets, a brick built savitar suit, featuring flash, savitar fig to fit in the suit, and maybe iris

from arrow id like an arrow cave featuring all the major parts of the cave (including the bikes), the arrow, speedy, diggle, curtis, black canary, wild dog, black siren,Deathstroke and Malcolm Merlyn, probably a £120-£200 set also sets with damien dahrk and other characters im forgetting

from legends id like a waverider, featuring Rip, Sara, Leanoard, The Atom, hawkman, hawkgirl and vandal savage, then a jumpship that connects to the waverider (phantom, ghost style) including Citizen Steel, vixen, mick and a villain, thered also be a set with reverse flash, damien dahrk, malcolm merlyn and black flash, from the scene in the vault

from supergirl id like A CANCELLATION (ba-dum-tchssss) in all seriousness id like a set in the DOA with wynn, martian manhunter, the sister, supergirl, and that boyfriend from season 2, superman, and one of those forgettable villains, and no more cos supergirl doesnt deserve it

black lightning, well i havent watched it but black lightning, and some other peepz, a villain and a scene from that show

All superheroes come with a hairpiece and and a head if nessecary, and im assuming my spelling bad so dont correct me on it!

UCS Waverider, but honestly we're already getting the closest we'll ever get to Arrowverse sets with the current Flash DC set.

On 13/06/2017 at 4:26 PM, r5-j2 said:

these costumed "soap operas"

You literally just described super hero comics.

On 4/13/2018 at 12:27 AM, steveholt said:

I'd love for them to take the scenarios from the shows but with Comic Book designs

For the time being, I think that's a lot more likely to happen instead.

Well for Black Lighting, I guess we could get some sets like... 

Black Lighting vs Bad Cops - B.L. is trying to stop two dirty cop from harassing the citizens of Freeland. This set comes with a cop car that B.L. can mess up with his lighting powers. Minifigures are Back Lighting, (one or two) cop(s), a citizen and maybe LaLa the zombie drug dealer (I am not sure what the full deal with him could be at this time). 

Gambi's Tailor Shop - This set is obviously a building with the Tailor Shop and B.L.'s "Batcave". Minifigures are Peter Gambi, Dr. Lynn Perice, Syonide (I guess she could come with a bike too) and Jefferson Perice / Black Lighting. 

Freeland School Attack - Stop Tobias Whales from taking over Freeland High. Minifigures are Jefferson Perice, Jennifer Pierce, Thunder / Anissa Pierce, Tobias Whales and Khalil Payne (I remember is he had dreadlocks and some fancy dart shooting bracelets, not sure he had some fancy name at this point). 

I'd like to see another DC Comics set (whether it be comic or CW based) that comes with a Gorilla Grodd BigFig, only this time with normal eyes and a lack of electrodes on his forehead, much like the one seen in the CW show. That way, the figure could be more easily repurposed as a stand in for either Mighty Joe Young or a midsized King Kong.

Grodd-the-flash.jpg?w=628&ssl=1

18 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I'd like to see another DC Comics set (whether it be comic or CW based) that comes with a Gorilla Grodd BigFig, only this time with normal eyes and a lack of electrodes on his forehead, much like the one seen in the CW show. That way, the figure could be more easily repurposed as a stand in for either Mighty Joe Young or a midsized King Kong.

Grodd-the-flash.jpg?w=628&ssl=1

Im hoping they make a Marvel set with Red Ghost and the Super Apes so we get an Orangutan mold. But in that set you'd get your wish 

On 10/5/2018 at 5:12 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Here's a hypothetical idea for an Arrowverse Collectable Minifigure Series, courtesy of @Ashnflash:wink:

Just ahead of the upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event, @Ashnflash has followed-up with a CMF Draft based upon such... :classic: