Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Emile's Fishy Friend

1.png
They called him the Great Shark because of how pale he was. The Great Shark was never always that pale; around his teens his skin pigment started changing. He wasn't that dark to start, but it was noticeable. Maybe that's why he joined the crew, they didn't judge him. The man was a killer through and through, even if he was peacefully fishing now. There were too many unspeakable actions he had made, in Emile's opinion. That's why, like Scott, The Great Shark had to die. It was an overcast day when Emile decided to make his move. Captain Emile Perreault knew this was risky, out in the open. But he wanted to make a statement. He knew that word of an unusually pale man murdered in the middle of the day would spread. Emile hoped that would cause the others he hunted to make mistakes and stumble into the open.

2.png
Emile waited for The Great Shark to cast his net again.

3.png
And then he moved in, putting his blade against The Great Shark's thick neck.
"You're going to kill me?" The Great Shark asked. It seemed more of a statement than a question.
"Yes." Emile replied.
"Shame, you were my favorite person on the crew." Then The Great Shark lurched kicked Emile's shin. Emile bumped into the barrel of fish, and some tuna fell onto the deck. The Great Shark tried to go forward; he opened his mouth to scream for help. But it was too late. Emile moved his knife around and stabbed his former crewmember in the kidney.

4.png
And amongst the fish, The Great Shark lay.

Don't mind when I call the pics minimalistic; that's a great effect for this story. I'm curious who will be next.

3 hours ago, Bodi said:

Aie, that looks painful.

Good writing. Cool figs.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

Don't mind when I call the pics minimalistic; that's a great effect for this story. I'm curious who will be next.

Thanks! I'm hoping to have another one up in a few weeks.

So cruel!!!!!!

I'm just kidding, I like it! :tongue: The first photo in particular is really well taken.