Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Small Bank of Lavalette

Recommended Posts

4672 posts

Need a loan or some place to store your doubloons? Then stop by the small bank owned by Philip. Philip makes sure your doubloons are protected as he has hired a guard. You don' even need to walk into the building, just come up to the windows. The space saved by not having an interior allows you to store more gold! And don't worry, while Philip and his guard like to play guards, they never use customers' money.

1.png
2.png
3.png

The RNTC is more than welcome to buy this property.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2186 posts

Nice little build, I like the counter/window, and the tiled floor.

A bank is really a good idea, our compatriots won't have to bury their gold in the garden anymore.:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4672 posts

3 hours ago, Bodi said:

A bank is really a good idea, our compatriots won't have to bury their gold in the garden anymore.:laugh:

I know! We're a civilized people. We're not Sea Rats or Pirates or even worse, Corries!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3536 posts

7 hours ago, Bodi said:

Nice little build, I like the counter/window, and the tiled floor.

A bank is really a good idea, our compatriots won't have to bury their gold in the garden anymore.:laugh:

 

3 hours ago, KotZ said:

I know! We're a civilized people. We're not Sea Rats or Pirates or even worse, Corries!

Ahahahahahahaha!!! The comments I read in this forum these days...!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4672 posts

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

Ahahahahahahaha!!! The comments I read in this forum these days...!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

You know it's true!:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.