Sign in to follow this  
brickmasterben11

[SoNE Ep.XV]-Palace-Cargo Bay Infiltration

"Let's go men!"

We burst through the doors only to have Rod shot down. I dive behind a crate while the remainder of my squad scramble for cover. It's almost as if they expected us to be here.

34909880841_f49ffba9ed_q.jpg

2 human thugs and a cyborg were unleashing volleys of lasers in our direction.

34213239994_5301a1716d_q.jpg

I shot one thug and he fell behind a crate. I jumped out and joined the rest of my troops as we pushed towards the door. The cyborg fell, hit by a laser bolt. 

34213241924_0ee766935f_q.jpg

34231026913_50f2a0341a_q.jpg

We ran towards the last thug, and I hit him square in chest. He fell back and into a control panel, opening the other door into the palace. 

34231026953_122bee9cce_q.jpg

"Well, at least we don't have to hack into the panel now."

We advanced through the door and into the palace halls.

Edited by brickmasterben11

Neat! Too bad about the image quality, lots of noise usually point towards a low light setting (and perhaps a mobile phone or web camera). Maybe adding some lighting through a desk lamp or something could help with that. If there's nothing like that available, use direct or indirect sunlight shining through the window. Also, setting up some kind of reflector to catch more light and send it back to your scene can be helpful, too. Something as simple as kitchenfoil can reflect a great deal of light back on your build.

About the build, I like how you did the doors and the minifig posing is well done. Also, that cyborg with the 3PO head cracked me up for some reason. :laugh: Cool stuff!