Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[SoNE Ep. XV] Skyhook - Ship for Hire

I was surprised to hear an all call for combat ships from the Black Sun syndicate. Jobs from them have been rather scarce lately, but this was good money and I really needed it.

Black Sun Starfighter

My ship, Zealot 4, had had a rough go of it since my injury on Commenor. To make ends meet I have had to resort to selling off nonessential systems and skimping on cosmetic repairs.

Black Sun Starfighter top

After everything the old girl can still do some damage. And I'm going to collect some creds and make it up to her tonight. 

Notes: if it's not obvious, this is my bounty hunter's ship that Lucas designed as a micro build a few freebuilds back. I'll try to get some links embedded tonight if I can get back to my computer

Edited by goatman461

As I mentioned on flickr, this is a beautiful ship on it's own and the fact that you took an existing microscale ship and expanded it into glorious minifig scale makes it even more impressive!

Here's the microscale version I posted a few months ago, if anyone wants to see what an amazing job he did translating it into minifig scale:  

30765154675_dd6b3b53ea_c.jpg

Edited by LucasLaughing

Really is an incredible ship! The fact that its modeled after a micro build and captured perfectly in minifig-scale makes this that much more amazing. Well done:thumbup: