Lazarev N.

[MOC] Toarushi street

34207499053_a240e31925_c.jpg

Toarushi street by Nikita Lazarev, on Flickr

So much time has passed...

Toarushi - the city in which the events of the manga and movies Crow Zero and Worst. 
This could be a street in any other suburb of any other city. But it is a tribute to the city one of the favorite stories.
Specific street is not a copy from pages or frames. It turned out to be a collective of many different parts that I personally liked.

More photos on Flickr. Thanks and good luck

Wonderful build! Being in Japan very often I have to say that you perfectly managed to catch the typical urban/suburban look of a street within a residential area.

This scene really has something. I wasn't quite knowing what to expect, but your MOC did catch my eye indeed. Not being familiar with the look of suburban Japan by myself I enjoy the slight strangeness of its look. Its familiar, yet isn't. And you captured that perfectly with your build. :classic:

I really love the scene, I feel  like I could stare at it all day and imagine what's going on around the corners. Great work!

I dont think it matters that the houses aren't super detailed because it works really well as a cohesive scene. I like the power line tower and the trees, esp the spikes pine tree.