Sign in to follow this  
Hoth Rebel

[MOD] Battle on Scarif 75171 - Modification x4

Lego 75171 modification. At first I wanted to build an entire Scarif scene and make everything myself, but due to budget, time and space I opted to go for a modified version of the original set. I haven't made anything my own yet, but this should give you an idea of what you can do with 4 sets.

For this modification I bought 4 Battle on Scarif sets. I used bag one of the set twice for the bunker part (which should be taller at this point) and bag three four times for the cargo area base. There are still a lot of parts leftover from the set. I used two 2x6 Tan pieces for the sand area on the sides.

The bunker area is something that should be better so I will get to that later.

Edited by Hoth Rebel

3 hours ago, WarSquirrel said:

Nice work! Are you planning on expanding the bunker with the spare pieces?

Yes, but don't know when haha. I need to find some inspiration to start with that. 

Awesome, very awesome. I remembered when you were talking about buying 4 of those sets tp try to combine them, nice to see it happened! Just for curiosity sake, how many pieces did you have leftover? 

22 minutes ago, FishW said:

Awesome, very awesome. I remembered when you were talking about buying 4 of those sets tp try to combine them, nice to see it happened! Just for curiosity sake, how many pieces did you have leftover? 

Alot actually. you get 12 bags (4x 1, 2 and 3) and only used 8 + the tree parts. So I still have all have 2 times the bunkerparts bag + some spares from the second set as I didn't use all of them for the extension of the bunker, some parts out of bag 2 (the slide out feature parts) and 2 full bags of bag 3 (minus the trees) with the sides of the bunker. 

Don't know how many that are, but it should give you an idea :p 

Edited by Kevii23

Outstanding!  Very organic looking, it doesn't look like 4 sets combined at all.  Fantastic work!

Very nice! The only thing that to me feels "forced" as in that it looks blatantly two sets stuck together, is the door. Way too large for its height.

The rest looks outstanding well done!