Hello I was wondering whats the best Micro-fighter, so I decided what better way to find out then ask Euro Bricks   Round-0ne

Image result for microfighters

(Clone Turbo Tank)-Frike,legofives,VaderFan2187,MartinCliffe,CheifPie,ChristopherLee

(Droid Tank)-

(Millennium Falcon)-Bbafett,BrickJagger,PickleManDan,Martini26,roadstermatt,PaulPrime

(Tie Interceptor)-

(X wing)-JekPorkchops,eliminator,Jamiejma,JDbricks,Joemmo,Hunter003,makoy,IstakaCiti

(Star Destroyer)-legoracer1,Cody Startale

Edited by LEGORACER1

Round 1 would have to be Millenium Falcon. Never bought the droid tank unfortunately but it would be number two. 

My favourite out of these has to be the Clone Turbo Tank. I regret not picking up the Millennium Falcon, though.

Clone Turbo Tank. If only for the only way to get that figure! Although I also used it as the basis for a couple of other builds.

Tricky. The Falcon is probably the best Microfighter of all - and I have most of them - but for me, the X-Wing (and kids) got me back into Lego after decades away so I'm going to vote...

*** X-Wing***

X-Wing

I could stop right there to continue the one word reply trend but I guess I need to expand my reply for a change.

I like it the most because of the Astromech dome that goes with the Festive Astromech to form the complete R2-X2 astromech.

I'll go with the Star Destroyer. Because out of this batch, it's the one that resembles what it's meant to be the most and suffers the least cosmetic damage due to its microfighter nature, whereas other ships that I like way more like the Falcon or the X-Wing get deformed to the point of sheer ugliness in my opinion. In that regard, the Clone Turbo Tank would be my 2nd choice.

Edited by Cody Startale

Hello, again X-wing Won! Round-Two

Image result for microfighters series 2

(Homing Spider Droid)-Knight of Ren

(Republic Gunship)-VaderFan2187,MartinCliffe,JekPockchops,jamiejme,belkor

(At-At)-RetroInferno,roadstermatt

(Snowspeeder)-Legoracer1,eliminator,ChristopherLee,legofives,PickleMeDan,Joemmo,IstakaCiti,Bolingbroke

(Vulture Droid)-

(ARC-170 Starfighter)-bbafett,Gremer

Edited by LEGORACER1

I absolutly love how that 10$ snow speeder has a printed hull, yet the 200$ UCS sets is full of stickers.

Vote goes to the AT-AT, the build is adorable and the mini-fig is usefull.