From the hi-res images on the LEGO site, I can spot :
- 1 pink pig 
- 1 shark
- 2 bright light orange crabs
- 1 red crab
- 1 green frog
- 2 blue/yellow parrots
- at least 1 silver fish

Nice, but not amazing : no new mould, no recolor (spoiled child comment : I would have loved a new parrot!). :cry_sad:

Edited by Aurore
typo + better formulation

I love the pink pig, same color as the Nexo Knight pig but different eyes, but they'd make a nice couple.

I don't see a monkey, but that's such a tiny nitpick at this point regarding that set.

Edited by TeriXeri

9 minutes ago, Aurore said:

From the hi-res images on the LEGO site, I can spot :
- 1 pink pig 
- 1 shark
- 2 bright light orange crabs
- 1 red crab
- 1 green frog
- 2 blue/yellow parrots
- at least 1 silver fish

OK, but not amazing : no new mould, no recolor. :cry_sad:

Apparently there are 2 frogs :tongue:
There could definitely have been more animals (there usually can), but not bad and the pig is new in that colour and with normal printing :thumbup:

Just now, Roebuck said:

Apparently there are 2 frogs :tongue:
There could definitely have been more animals (there usually can), but not bad and the pig is new in that colour and with normal printing :thumbup:

Ha! Where is that second frog? (I'll spent all the time needed, but I'll find it!) :tongue:

And thanks to you and @TeriXeri for the comment concerning the pig! I had not even noticed the eye printig difference with the existing pink one…:wall:

24 minutes ago, Aurore said:

Ha! Where is that second frog? (I'll spent all the time needed, but I'll find it!) :tongue:

And thanks to you and @TeriXeri for the comment concerning the pig! I had not even noticed the eye printig difference with the existing pink one…:wall:

Have not found it myself, but it is mentioned by Lego in the link you posted :wink:
Really happy we get the pig in that colour since I was considering buying the nexo knight one with the stupid doll-eye (I am sure we will see more pigs this year :tongue:)

23 hours ago, Aurore said:

: I would have loved a new parrot!). :cry_sad:

Yes, I much preferred the original parrot to the current blurred colours, which looks awful in my opinion. I would like to see the original parrot as a blue macaw and also the original red parrot refashioned (like they did with the horses) where the figure looks like the original but with wings spread out like the seagull. Also, the revers of the seagull would be good (e.g. no wings spread out).

12 minutes ago, lifeinplastic said:

Yes, I much preferred the original parrot to the current blurred colours, which looks awful in my opinion. I would like to see the original parrot as a blue macaw and also the original red parrot refashioned (like they did with the horses) where the figure looks like the original but with wings spread out like the seagull. Also, the revers of the seagull would be good (e.g. no wings spread out).

Pretty much agree with all of this. At the very least, if we can beak and eye print the small birds - why not the parrots?

18 hours ago, williejm said:

Clearer pic of the wings-out Hedwig now doing the rounds. Looks great!

Today's picture has leaked now, from the side this time :tongue: It looks great hopefully we get some other colours of the mould also :sweet:

Another thing that has a better picture now is the friends flamingo. I usually do not comment on the friends animals here since they are of little interest to me, but I have 2 observations on this one.

1. interesting that friends "copy" a minifig animal for once, usually it is the other way around
  2. I understand that TLGs marketing have found out that young girls prefer cute animals with doll-eyes over more realistic ones we have with minifigs. To me this looks like a ugly bird fetus compared to the lovely flamingo we got in series 19 and still young girls prefer the former over the latter if they are given a choice?! :wacko:

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Today's picture has leaked now, from the side this time :tongue: It looks great hopefully we get some other colours of the mould also :sweet:

Another thing that has a better picture now is the friends flamingo. I usually do not comment on the friends animals here since they are of little interest to me, but I have 2 observations on this one.

1. interesting that friends "copy" a minifig animal for once, usually it is the other way around
  2. I understand that TLGs marketing have found out that young girls prefer cute animals with doll-eyes over more realistic ones we have with minifigs. To me this looks like a ugly bird fetus compared to the lovely flamingo we got in series 19 and still young girls prefer the former over the latter if they are given a choice?! :wacko:

The friends flamingo is an abomination. 

An angler fish has shown up in the lego leaks tag on Instagram. Hard to tell if it’s actually lego though and it’s from a brand new account. Does anyone think this could be legit?

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

An angler fish has shown up in the lego leaks tag on Instagram. Hard to tell if it’s actually lego though and it’s from a brand new account. Does anyone think this could be legit?

Maybe it's from Hidden Side, as it has a submarine set + this is white/green colored (glow in the dark possibly?)

Otherwise could be for City, as they have some undersea/diver sets in 2020.

But still it doesn't look very LEGO-like.

Edited by TeriXeri

8 hours ago, williejm said:

The friends flamingo is an abomination. 

It's like a little flamingo baby :wub:

59 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Maybe it's from Hidden Side, as it has a submarine set + this is white/green colored (glow in the dark possibly?)

Otherwise could be for City, as they have some undersea/diver sets in 2020.

But still it doesn't look very LEGO-like.

It's from City Divers (HS getting spring green shark instead) and definitely looks GITD.

You could argue the same (not Lego-like) about previous animal moulds, such as the black manta ray.

2 hours ago, Lucarex said:

You could argue the same (not Lego-like) about previous animal moulds, such as the black manta ray.

True, many LEGO animals have 0 studs and just anti-studs.

8 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

True, many LEGO animals have 0 studs and just anti-studs.

*especially* the ocean animals 

I just saw a lovely seahorse leak. It's obviously a Friends part, but it beats the 2005 Belville one by a long shot.

3 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

I just saw a lovely seahorse leak. It's obviously a Friends part, but it beats the 2005 Belville one by a long shot.

This one?  It's a currently available item.

49595a.png

Just now, Darkdragon said:

This one?  It's a currently available item.

No. It's a new one

And it's lavender

Just now, Robert8 said:

No. It's a new one

And it's lavender

Just now, gedren_y said:

It's sturdier with an anti-stud connection.

Oh wow :wub_drool:

I’ll take the new seahorse. First friends animal I think could properly cross over for me