Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

9 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Just 18 days now until I get my hands on that orca. Not that I'm counting... :look:

They might show up in stores early if you are impatient :wink:  Just now I saw a Instagram post where someone found them in the wild, personally I will wait for PAB and probably just buy the smaller sets on sale :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

What are the odds of the Polar Bear being available on Bricks and Pieces at some point? And if it is I suppose that will be between July and September? 

It certainly has been before …

I like all of the upcoming sets but can't justify the bigger ones in their entirety, so my hope is to PAB the orca, polar bears, and sharks. I'll definitely buy the seal pack and the small boat w/ turtles before then though, there are just too many animals at a low price point for me to pass up!

As someone who also missed the previous arctic wave and the 2020 ocean theme, I think it's amazing we're basically seeing all of those animal moulds return, plus new ones! I can more or less get away with not needing to bricklink any of the older critters, other than maybe the anglerfish. :classic:

Ha! Ninjago City Markets has a 'Missing goat' poster sticker in it. Yet another LEGO goat without actually being a LEGO goat.

Surely, surely a reference to it coming back? :laugh:

2 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Surely, surely a reference to it coming back? :laugh:

That was funny:laugh:
Maybe they are teasing it for the medieval village set :sweet:

This is my wishlist - I would like to see a new mold for a parrot - this time, it’s a wing-spreading parrot so it may be useful for Pirate theme. Iknow there are many avian speices we wan to see - a sitting seagull, a sitting falcon, an “actual” flamingo (rather than a flamingo form CMF S19), a “city” pigeon.

Seems that the new ‘baby’ farm animals are now available on Pick A Brick as unprinted versions … seems slightly odd, but of course we saw ‘plain’ versions of the owls, small bird, parrot, chicken, shepherd etc 

I see a rumour about a new Marvel set having a Pegasus included
Eat some salt and if it is true it may end up looking something like this:
75958_alt8.jpg?format=webply&fit=bounds&

Or
Lego-Marvel-76208-The-Goat-Boat-Reveiw-0

Hmm a Pegasus? There is a brick-built Pegasus in DreamZzz theme. Do we have a molded Pegasus in the past other than therstal and Buckbeak (becuase of wing pieces). 

45 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Hmm a Pegasus? There is a brick-built Pegasus in DreamZzz theme. Do we have a molded Pegasus in the past other than therstal and Buckbeak (becuase of wing pieces). 

Just the normal horse with added wings (which appeared as the ‘not Pegasus’ Abraxans in the Harry Potter Beauxbatons carriage set)

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Just the normal horse with added wings (which appeared as the ‘not Pegasus’ Abraxans in the Harry Potter Beauxbatons carriage set)

That’s right i forgot about that carriage set!

15 minutes ago, AstroFalcon said:

The white horse is back!

:pir-triumph: It is a new print without the harness, so quite useful for horses grazing or wild ones for that matter :sweet:

Just now, Roebuck said:

:pir-triumph: It is a new print without the harness, so quite useful for horses grazing or wild ones for that matter :sweet:

I didn't notice! Slightly hopeful it'll appear elsewhere sometime this year.

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Ooh …other than the foal, this is the first modern horse with no harness 🙌🏼

Is it not the first one ever (foals aside)?:shrug_oh_well:
I am very fond off the foal mould and hope the black horse get some love soon with a black foal as well. We have gotten 4 types of white horse (+ a foal) since the new mould came, black only 2 and that is 10 years ago now :wacko:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Is it not the first one ever (foals aside)?:shrug_oh_well:
I am very fond off the foal mould and hope the black horse get some love soon with a black foal as well. We have gotten 4 types of white horse (+ a foal) since the new mould came, black only 2 and that is 10 years ago now :wacko:

You’re right - I was misremembering the (slightly odd) old horses in the Native American sets from the old Wild West theme as having ‘naked’ faces … but have just checked,  and they weren’t!

And most of the black horses in circulation have ‘evil’ red eyes :)

Can anyone see what kind of animal it is that is pulling the Santa sleight in the City advent calendar (probably a dog:sceptic:)?

Take 1 kg of salt but it almost looks like a goat *huh*

Edited by Roebuck

I think it's a smaller deer, a Rudolph equivalent, probably without a red nose to avoid any licensing issues.

My money is on a deer. Might well be the existing mould. 
Now that the catalogue leaked, am guessing we will get better pics soon.

The Friends advent calendar is stuffed with animals this year!