Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Don't know if it has been posted on some pages before, but someone on instagram claims an otter will be included in a cheap 10$ City set; must be the 60382 Animal Rescue Truck if that's true.

8 hours ago, brimbolet said:

Don't know if it has been posted on some pages before, but someone on instagram claims an otter will be included in a cheap 10$ City set; must be the 60382 Animal Rescue Truck if that's true.

I have not heard it before, but excellent news if that is true :sweet:

8 hours ago, williejm said:

Would also love to see a white recolour of that hare 

Maybe we’ll get the rabbit in brown at the same time

10 hours ago, williejm said:

Heck yes!

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

Maybe we’ll get the rabbit in brown at the same time

White rabbit - checked

gray rabbit - checked

brown rabbit-still waiting 

black rabbit - till waiting 

spotted rabbit - may not happen if it’s too small to be printed

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Heck yes!

White rabbit - checked

gray rabbit - checked

brown rabbit-still waiting 

black rabbit - till waiting 

spotted rabbit - may not happen if it’s too small to be printed

They get the eyes and nose on just fine, and that one variation from the CNY set has a design printed on the rump - so spots seem well within the known printing capabilities :)

I don't know if "brown" is being used here to refer to the specific color or as a catch-all for shades in that family, but I think dark tan would make for a more naturalistic looking bunny than the standard brown. On the other hand, the brown would look like a chocolate bunny.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:30 AM, williejm said:

I think brick yellow would suit the hare too, it’s a common natural colour 

Also yes to brown rabbits, more variety please! 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:36 PM, Karalora said:

I don't know if "brown" is being used here to refer to the specific color or as a catch-all for shades in that family, but I think dark tan would make for a more naturalistic looking bunny than the standard brown. On the other hand, the brown would look like a chocolate bunny.

Nice idea! Reddish Brown with no printed eyes would looks brilliant in a sweet shop 😊

They could do a pearl gold one too for when it’s wrapped in foil 

Edited by Bugbot20082

On 11/13/2022 at 11:45 PM, brimbolet said:

Sounds too good to be true, but I’ll remain cautiously optimistic. About time they release the final patronus animal as a “real” one! :sweet:

1 hour ago, Bugbot20082 said:

They could do a pearl gold one too for when it’s wrapped in foil 

As long as Lindt don’t sue them for copyright infringement :snicker: Just don’t print a red collar with a bell on it and we’re golden

5 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds too good to be true, but I’ll remain cautiously optimistic. About time they release the final patronus animal as a “real” one! :sweet:

As long as Lindt don’t sue them for copyright infringement :snicker: Just don’t print a red collar with a bell on it and we’re golden

No, they'd also sue if it was golden too... :laugh:

Would love a reddish brown rabbit as a chocolate bunny though.

8 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The stag was the fist Patronus to be a “real” animal years ago -it showed up in Elf Club House set. 

Just now, DBlegonerd7 said:

The stag was the fist Patronus to be a “real” animal years ago -it showed up in Elf Club House set. 

I know :wink: The otter is the only one missing!

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I know :wink: The otter is the only one missing!

Oh, i got ya now! Yes! :)

13 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Nice idea! Reddish Brown with no printed eyes would looks brilliant in a sweet shop

Or a brown rabbit with printed white eyes with light blue pupils which you have seen it at stores during Easter season. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

20 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Lindt is my favorite and those chocolate bunny's are one of their best tasting products :wub:

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

According to @Itaria No Shintaku, we can expect a cute new animal mould in CMF S24! :excited:

I really hope it’s fox, beaver, bear/panda cub, fawn, etc!

I mean he just aid “probalby it’s one of these”

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Hoping there are some reuses too!

Yes, but 1 new is a lot better than 0 :sweet: He made one hint about a new animal, but that do not mean that some of the other figs do not have one even if the hint is not about it.. Series 22 had 2 new and 1 recolour so can hope for that :wub: Would not be surprised if it is at least one juvenile of an existing adult animal mould :classic:

41 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, but 1 new is a lot better than 0 :sweet: He made one hint about a new animal, but that do not mean that some of the other figs do not have one even if the hint is not about it.. Series 22 had 2 new and 1 recolour so can hope for that :wub: Would not be surprised if it is at least one juvenile of an existing adult animal mould :classic:

Yeah - I’d assume either the cub or fawn are more likely for reuse reasons … and we know the baby animal trend is a thing with them just now.

59 minutes ago, williejm said:

Yeah - I’d assume either the cub or fawn are more likely for reuse reasons … and we know the baby animal trend is a thing with them just now.

I don’t know, man. I mean there are so many animals that we havne’t gotten before - adult or baby - but whatever it is, it would be SO nice! 

1 hour ago, Poodabricks said:

Poodle mold anyone?

If no poodle mold in Series 24, it may be likely for City later. We have lab /golden retriever, terrier, dashound, German shepherd, chinhuana (?) molds so far. 

To be honest I prefer to see puppies since we got kittens back in January 2022. 

15 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

To be honest I prefer to see puppies since we got kittens back in January 2022. 

Puppies are kinda hard though - as Lego has chosen to go down the route of specific dog breeds, so puppies would also need to be more ‘specific’ 

10 minutes ago, williejm said:

Puppies are kinda hard though - as Lego has chosen to go down the route of specific dog breeds, so puppies would also need to be more ‘specific’ 

I agree.

Edited by DBlegonerd7