Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

7 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

What happened to bricks and pieces? Haven't been on the site for a while. How can I get the animals that I want :pir-bawling:

There are some rather big chances there now, so it depends on what animals you want?! They have removed every 2022 part for now, and apparently will include them after 3(?) months after their release if I remember correctly :def_shrug:
Older animals should be there as long as they are in stock :shrug_oh_well:
I managed to order the new animals before the change and have not ordered anything since so maybe someone with more experience with the new system could be of more help :blush:

7 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

There are some rather big chances there now, so it depends on what animals you want?! They have removed every 2022 part for now, and apparently will include them after 3(?) months after their release if I remember correctly :def_shrug:
I managed to order the new animals before the change and have not ordered anything since so maybe someone with more experience with the new system could be of more help :blush:

Same - been a long ‘three months’ though …

Are all of them out of stock? I couldn't get the big elephant, the white bulldog isn't available any more. And also when I search the animals by the design number it says please search again when before it showed me all the animals in different colors but it said out of stock. I hate this version of bricks and pieces. :pir-bawling:

I could only get 10 different animals:
https://imgur.com/IhITDms
https://imgur.com/P9wdKBn

Edited by cebelicamya

41 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Are all of them out of stock? I couldn't get the big elephant, the white bulldog isn't available any more. And also when I search the animals by the design number it says please search again when before it showed me all the animals in different colors but it said out of stock. I hate this version of bricks and pieces. :pir-bawling:

I could only get 10 different animals:
https://imgur.com/IhITDms
https://imgur.com/P9wdKBn

There is a toggle button to show out of stock items. The big elephant and head are there, but out of stock (trunk is in stock). Also out of stock are the deer, reddish-brown horse, female big cat (mountain lion?), and a heap of others. I don't see the white bulldog though.

I’m so curious aboutWildlife Rescue & Water Police Missions from City theme. Currently, no desertions on these Mission sets yet. 

Is it likely to see at least one. new molded animal? The price is similar to People Pack’s (back in 2017) and some People Pack had new animals (dolphin & eagle). To me, I think it is betwen possiblty and unlike ness. But I would not be surprised if they simply recolor an existing animal mold. 

On 4/16/2022 at 4:03 AM, Roebuck said:

I think the three month thing has been denied by LEGO. It was a CS rep who told someone, but LEGO have since said that they are still reviewing what to do. I thought it was New Elementary that had been in touch with them about it, but I can't find it now.

3 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

I think the three month thing has been denied by LEGO. It was a CS rep who told someone, but LEGO have since said that they are still reviewing what to do. I thought it was New Elementary that had been in touch with them about it, but I can't find it now.

OK, sounds right since it has been more than 3 months already :shrug_oh_well:

Finally! I guess that confirms the rumor on the color. Should mean black & white cow/calf too. 

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I do hope they come onto Bricks & Pieces. Or there are quite a few in whatever set they appear in.

57 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I do hope they come onto Bricks & Pieces. Or there are quite a few in whatever set they appear in.

As I heard, it will be in Barn and Farmer Animals (60346) set,  along with cow, calf, pig, piglet, sheep and lamb. These calf, piglet and lamb are the new animals.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

33 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

As I heard, it will be in Barn and Farmer Animals (60346) set,  along with cow, calf, pig, piglet, sheep and lamb. These calf, piglet and lamb are the new animals.

The worry is that there will only be a single piglet in the set, making it expensive to get a few, as you would normally find them.

8 hours ago, williejm said:

OMG pic of the new baby pigs has surfaced 😍

:wub: The sets should be revealed by Lego soon I think, will see if that happens before the rest of them leaks:shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, SirBlake said:

Finally! I guess that confirms the rumor on the color. Should mean black & white cow/calf too. 

Not necessarily :sceptic: The adult pig in production is in that colour, so it was most likely the juvenile would be in that colour as well. The cow on the other hand is not in production so it could have been a stand in in the prelim, however the last farm set with a cow included them in black & white so it is maybe the most likely colour, but if it is I hope it is in a new pattern from last time to get more variation (they even changed the white horse slightly after some years absence, so I assume they will do it now as well) :classic:

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

The worry is that there will only be a single piglet in the set, making it expensive to get a few, as you would normally find them.

That is almost guaranteed with already 6 animals in the set without any duplicates *huh* However I think they will use them in other sets (still hope for a big limited release farm that is not 4+) and maybe some small ones like a polybag that hopefully will drive down the price :classic:

2 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

6 animals, half of them new, plus 3 minifigs and another 200+ bricks for $20. Pretty hard to beat that deal. 

1 minute ago, SirBlake said:

for $20

I do not think that is the price, more likely 2x or 3x that unfortunately, but I hope you are right :tongue:

I was crazy about Babe when I was a little kid, so I’m going to need a couple of those adorable piglets :wub:

11 hours ago, williejm said:

OMG pic of the new baby pigs has surfaced 😍

Where?

5 hours ago, SirBlake said:

6 animals, half of them new, plus 3 minifigs and another 200+ bricks for $20. Pretty hard to beat that deal. 

If that's correct, then it's astonishing value, relatively.

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

If that's correct, then it's astonishing value, relatively.

Yup. I prefer ordering farm aniamls off BnP but we may have to wait for a few months. 

10 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I do not think that is the price, more likely 2x or 3x that unfortunately, but I hope you are right :tongue:

You may be right, but that’s what the rumors have been saying for a while. Fingers crossed. 

18 minutes ago, timemail said:

JediJacPenguin has 60346 listed at $69.99 US, which is much more like I would expect.

Woof. That’s more than I would hope, but it wouldn’t surprise me.