Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

5 hours ago, CastleRail said:

Isn't it supposed to be in the summer farm wave? It wasn't available on LUGBulk this year, not sure if that is a good sign or not.

Yeah sheep will be in at least one City set. At this rate I also would assume that any of the new farm animals (sheep, foal, calf, piglet, lamb) would also be possible candidates for any polybags or the magazine ‘giveaways’ too. We saw that happen with monkey and lion cub from 2021

10 hours ago, williejm said:

Yeah sheep will be in at least one City set. At this rate I also would assume that any of the new farm animals (sheep, foal, calf, piglet, lamb) would also be possible candidates for any polybags or the magazine ‘giveaways’ too. We saw that happen with monkey and lion cub from 2021

Yeah, agreed. I hope polybag will include sheep and lamb. Just little more sheeps :)

This is just a speculation.

Recently, Jurasic World theme will have a separate, $100 (I think?) set - this time, it will include two Ford Explorers and brick-build T-rex. I’m pretty sure most of you are familiar with that scene from Jurasic Park movie. 

But here is my small speculation - I wonder if there would be a goat mold included in that set. I’m not much interested in brick-built T-rex alone tho. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

17 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I wonder if there would be a gold mold included in that set. I’m not much interested in brick-built T-rex alone tho. 

I assume you mean goat?

12 minutes ago, Jiesdeo said:

I assume you mean goat?

Oops, thanks for catching a typo! Yes I was talking about goat mold. 

29 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

But here is my small speculation - I wonder if there would be a gold mold included in that set. I’m not much interested in brick-built T-rex alone tho. 

I doubt it since the scene is said to portray the T-rex wrecking one of the Ford Explorers. By that point rexy had already eaten the goat.

8 minutes ago, The Brick Rat said:

I doubt it since the scene is said to portray the T-rex wrecking one of the Ford Explorers. By that point rexy had already eaten the goat.

Actually…. The goat was supposed to be included in the T-rex Rampage (the gate set) years ago but never happened. I think he goat mold was broken, it may be why it was not inlcude in that set in first place. 

Please correct me if I’m wrong about the goat mold supposedly included in that T-rex rampage set sine my memories are not great. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

2 hours ago, The Brick Rat said:

Yeah, but the goat gets eaten right before the attack - hence the whole ominous “where’s the goat”*dismembered goat leg falls onto the roof of the jeep* bit. I suppose it’s a moot point if the set is more diorama than playset style though. 

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

Yeah, but the goat gets eaten right before the attack - hence the whole ominous “where’s the goat”*dismembered goat leg falls onto the roof of the jeep* bit. I suppose it’s a moot point if the set is more diorama than playset style though. 

Do you think we'll get a dismembered leg mould? :wink:

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Actually…. The goat was supposed to be included in the T-rex Rampage (the gate set) years ago but never happened. I think he goat mold was broken, it may be why it was not inlcude in that set in first place. 

Please correct me if I’m wrong about the goat mold supposedly included in that T-rex rampage set sine my memories are not great. 

There are plenty of places discussing the goat, but finally found the link to the T. Rex set.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/175775-lego-ideas-the-medieval-blacksmith/&do=findComment&comment=3344960

Edited by RichardGoring

3 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

That's what the reports are saying: 18+ diorama set - hence the brick-built T-rex. It's supposed to be revealed along with 2 JW sets tomorrow (or today since it's after midnight), so we should know soon!

8 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

This is just a speculation.

Recently, Jurasic World theme will have a separate, $100 (I think?) set - this time, it will include two Ford Explorers and brick-build T-rex. I’m pretty sure most of you are familiar with that scene from Jurasic Park movie. 

But here is my small speculation - I wonder if there would be a goat mold included in that set. I’m not much interested in brick-built T-rex alone tho. 

I do not think so unless some other set bring back the goat mould this year, however there is a small hope in a set like that :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I do not think so unless some other set bring back the goat mould this year, however there is a small hope in a set like that :shrug_oh_well:

Pictures out. Doesn’t seem to have a goat ;)

Re the tan turtle - in UK it was previously £1.46 on B&P 

It is now £3.25 on the new system. That’s a huge price jump, over double, and comparable with the Dk Orange horse 

3 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

No, it does! It's inside the T. Rex. :wink:

Digested or complete ?

Edited by williejm

44 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

No, it does! It's inside the T. Rex. :wink:

Huh? I need some details on that one, please.

9 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Do you think we'll get a dismembered leg mould? :wink:

There are plenty of places discussing the goat, but finally found the link to the T. Rex set.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/175775-lego-ideas-the-medieval-blacksmith/&do=findComment&comment=3344960

Wait a leg mold???

Ah, yes that’s the post! It’s what I remember. Thank you so much for sharing that link! :)

I’m still optimistic about goat’s return. Just one day.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

43 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Huh? I need some details on that one, please.

Just a joke. In the movie, the T. Rex has just eaten the goat before this scene. So, technically, the goat is inside the T. Rex. If it's actually represented in LEGO, it may be a pink 1x2 brick or something. Like BrickHeadz brains.

6 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Just a joke. In the movie, the T. Rex has just eaten the goat before this scene. So, technically, the goat is inside the T. Rex. If it's actually represented in LEGO, it may be a pink 1x2 brick or something. Like BrickHeadz brains.

Well….you had me disappointed because I was actually hoping for a dismembered goat leg!:oh3:

Ah well, no goat this time then. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

2 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Well….you had me disappointed because I was actually hoping for a dismembered goat leg!:oh3:

Ah well, no goat this time then. 

Sorry! :innocent:

I can’t help myself but my patience is running out slowly and painfully. I really want to see some animal molds in City’s farm subtheme soon…

3 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I can’t help myself but my patience is running out slowly and painfully. I really want to see some animal molds in City’s farm subtheme soon…

Same. It’s like an addiction. Knowing new critters are coming, and not seeing them, then not having them … then they announce new ones!

I was thinking - there’s likely a good chance that the ‘wildlife rescue missions’ set includes a vehicle like a boat or helicopter. We KNOW how much Lego like to use them in City sets, and they won’t be appropriate to the farm sets … so they might appear here. 

2 hours ago, williejm said:

Same. It’s like an addiction. Knowing new critters are coming, and not seeing them, then not having them … then they announce new ones!

I was thinking - there’s likely a good chance that the ‘wildlife rescue missions’ set includes a vehicle like a boat or helicopter. We KNOW how much Lego like to use them in City sets, and they won’t be appropriate to the farm sets … so they might appear here. 

Yeah, i feel like wiating for farm animals’ first-look pictures is my torture.  I’m most excited about them rath than vehicles.

Agreed. I won’t be surprised see more vehicles throughout City theme. Last year, we had an airboat (?) with a monkey in the Wildlife Rescue polybag. Speaking of polybag…there will be a farm polybag, I believe?

Hey folks, there are some dionsaurs from Jurassic World theme. Two of three sets have existing dinosaurs (Dilo and Trike) in new colors. 

This time, we. Got a new speices - Pyroraptor. It looks great in that color!

I can’t wait to see some more in other sets to be revealed!