Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

5 minutes ago, williejm said:

Dunno, a grown up hanging out in alleys dressed as a raccoon is pretty dodgy …

Something shady about this Raccon Costume for sure. We should trust no one in that alley. 

48 minutes ago, alvinofdiaspar said:

Modulars are rated 18+ afterall.

Lego Modular Furries Bar confirmed!

2 hours ago, alvinofdiaspar said:

Given the sheer number of animal costumes minifigs....it could be arranged.

Nah, we have Gorilla, Llama, Rabbit, Fox, Dog, Cat Costumes from CMF :)

and we have Ox, Tiger and Rat minifigures from Lunar New Year sets. 

14 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

OMG, if I had ANY kind of talent with building, I would create that set and put it up on Lego Ideas just to see the reactions ...

‘New on Lego Ideas - Furry Block Party’

On 12/7/2021 at 7:04 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Nah, we have Gorilla, Llama, Rabbit, Fox, Dog, Cat Costumes from CMF :) 

You forgot the Chicken, Panda, Giraffe, Elephant, Shark and Penguin (and probably others)

The kitten is one of the last animals to get a updated mould.
Fun detail that the set with the cat family have a poster with a missing kitten, I wonder how many sets they will show up (so far only fire set) in the future , probably a lot so it must have been a big litter :tongue:

60321_alt8.jpg

60320_alt7.jpg

60319_alt3.jpg

17 hours ago, jonwil said:

You forgot the Chicken, Panda, Giraffe, Elephant, Shark and Penguin (and probably others)

Well…..we are talking about FURRiES. :) Are Shark, Chicken, Elepahnt and Penguin “furry”? 

45 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Well…..we are talking about FURRiES. :) Are Shark, Chicken, Elepahnt and Penguin “furry”? 

I am no expert, but I think all sorts of fauna/ "fursonas" are welcomed under that umbrella LOL 

Blurry pics of some new Harry Potter sets have leaked. Looks like the new Hogwarts set has the same sand blue flying owl that comes in the Hogwarts trunk we have seen. Pic is very blurry though. 

The Friends Pet Store Clinic (not sure if it is the official name, what I saw was too low res and in German) have leaked as well - there seem to be one, if not two animals (one is black, look like a Mini Schanuzer?); there are also 2 round tiles with dog and cat prints used in the signage of the store.

Edited by alvinofdiaspar
identifed correct set name

11 hours ago, williejm said:

Blurry pics of some new Harry Potter sets have leaked. Looks like the new Hogwarts set has the same sand blue flying owl that comes in the Hogwarts trunk we have seen. Pic is very blurry though. 

Nice :thumbup: Happy to see they use owls in more HP sets, but they still have a long way before they are an par with the original sets.. I assume it is the same owl, but it looks more blue here, but that is probably the low picture quality fault.*

We are sure getting a lot of different owls as time goes by, but still most of them are missing from the flying type and this new one is missing from the normal type so still a lot to get :sweet:

12 hours ago, alvinofdiaspar said:

The Friends Pet Store Clinic (not sure if it is the official name, what I saw was too low res and in German) have leaked as well - there seem to be one, if not two animals (one is black, look like a Mini Schanuzer?); there are also 2 round tiles with dog and cat prints used in the signage of the store.

It’s the same black Scottish Terrier as in the Main Street set 

Urgh.

*how* many more sleeps is it until Squirrel-mageddon? 
🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿

And the Friends ‘Scottie’ dog seems to come in tan in one set too. 

2 hours ago, The Reader said:

:iamded_lol:

How many will you order?

Not going to lie, I’ll need a LOT to be able to face off with my penguin army 😂

31 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Mmmmm, a raging war between squirrels and penguins, huh? It gonna be an epic battle to see!

On whose side will the kittens fight? Or will they all battle each other at the same time? *oh2*

7 hours ago, AmperZand said:

On whose side will the kittens fight? Or will they all battle each other at the same time? *oh2*

They’re easily distracted, no threat. 

10 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Battle of Three Animal Armies,  it is!

So the reviews of the new CMF husky confirm it’s light grey and with new printing. Though from the few I’ve seen, the printing looks a bit shonky and the faces look a little ‘dirty’… 😕

Also confirmed that toucan is triple moulded in black, white and bright light orange.

10 minutes ago, williejm said:

lso confirmed that toucan is triple moulded in black, white and bright light orange.

Triple?! *huh* Is that the first time?

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Triple?! *huh* Is that the first time?

I don't think so. The Sandy bigfig from Monkie Kid has molding in orange, magenta, white, and medium azure (all on the front section of the preassembled bigfig body). That said, the toucan is a lot smaller, making the multicolored molding that much more impressive.