Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

Hey folks. 

It looks like there is a leak on Horse Transproter on IG. I don’t find that pic tho.

The squirrel comes in the hospital and police station sets!

Edited by Robert8

20211201_174219.jpgThe new squirrel mould appears in dark orange in 60330 (and also the upcoming school by the looks of the additional images). - via LEGO's instructions app.

1 hour ago, penguinz said:

The new squirrel mould appears in dark orange in 60330 (and also the upcoming school by the looks of the additional images). - via LEGO's instructions app.

Also in 60316. It's so cute! Where did you find an image that high res by the way? Is that on the app?

51 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Awww, the new squirrel is even more adorable than I thought! I hope it comes in a licensed theme one say, otherwise I’ll bricklink a few :laugh: 

I reckon it will be available on Bricks & Pieces. All of the recent animals have been.

Does the egg splat piece also count as an animal?

That squrriel is hecking cute!

I know Friends sets aren't everyone's favorite on this thread but 41707 has a bee, lady bug and butterfly. Love that all three are included in a garden set! 

18 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Also in 60316. It's so cute! Where did you find an image that high res by the way? Is that on the app? 

It is! You can zoom in on the additional pictures under the set pages. I just happened to find an image that displayed the squirrel quite clearly.

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The squirrel comes in the hospital and police station sets!

5 hours ago, penguinz said:

The new squirrel mould appears in dark orange in 60330 (and also the upcoming school by the looks of the additional images). - via LEGO's instructions app.

Sweet :sweet: It is a very nice addition to forest animals :wub: I am sure the dog will show up soon as well, since the moulds where in the same picture earlier so since the squirrel exist the dog must as well :wink:

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Does the egg splat piece also count as an animal?

Not in my book, but people have different opinions so you can count it if you like :wink: It is a fun play-function at least :grin:

3 hours ago, Gobias1234 said:

That squrriel is hecking cute!

I know Friends sets aren't everyone's favorite on this thread but 41707 has a bee, lady bug and butterfly. Love that all three are included in a garden set! 

I think the minidoll insects work well enough with minifigs, and the ladybug was in a CMF first anyway. I have the bee and ladybug, but will buy some butterfly when I get the chance and i am sure they will come in more colors later :classic:

13 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I think the minidoll insects work well enough with minifigs, and the ladybug was in a CMF first anyway. I have the bee and ladybug, but will buy some butterfly when I get the chance and i am sure they will come in more colors later :classic:

I was kidding a bit with the egg splat, though it is animal adjacent. A fun part anyway.

The butterfly is already on B&P: 80674

Also just saw a blurry picture of a new SUV with horse trailer, and the saddle part is back!! At last! Possibly a dark orange horse too? Or its brown and the saddle is dark brown.

8 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

The butterfly is already on B&P: 80674

:thumbup:

I can not find the picture of the horse transporter, but from what I hear it has a horse in some kind of brown color and a husky?! Not the first time we get a husky instead of a more interesting animal in a set :wacko: Another horse or foal would be best or even the new squirrel or another rarer dog would have been better if that is the case..

Is it 2 brown and 1 grey squirrel in the sets?

58 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

2 brown confirmed. I see what could be a grey one in both the school and the burning building set.

57 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I can not find the picture of the horse transporter, but from what I hear it has a horse in some kind of brown color and a husky?! Not the first time we get a husky instead of a more interesting animal in a set :wacko: Another horse or foal would be best or even the new squirrel or another rarer dog would have been better if that is the case..

That’s what I see. Nice to get two common squirrel colours straight away. 

horse transporter has reddish brown horse and standard looking husky 

the reused husky and shepherd dog are slightly disappointing but not unexpected. Has anyone seen any more detail of lifeguard station yet?

S-s-s-SQUIRREL!!!!! 

It’s more adorable than I expected!

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

I agree with you on husky part! That husky part is petty boring - i was expecting ot see another horse or foal. 

I think rarer dog will do better than that husky. 

At least we will have a foal from CMF series 22. :)

21 minutes ago, williejm said:

the reused husky and shepherd dog are slightly disappointing but not unexpected. Has anyone seen any more detail of lifeguard station yet?

I saw a standalone blurry-ish picture.

There's also a reddish brown animal in the set with a fire truck, drone, police bike and sports car. Possibly the new dog? Or the squirrel again, obscured by blurriness.

23 minutes ago, williejm said:

Has anyone seen any more detail of lifeguard station yet?

Follwoing

I don’t think I have heard about this one yet. 

33 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I saw a standalone blurry-ish picture.

There's also a reddish brown animal in the set with a fire truck, drone, police bike and sports car. Possibly the new dog? Or the squirrel again, obscured by blurriness.

Looks like it may be a cat in that set - pretty standard with fire sets 

Looks like the CMF turtle features in the lifeguard station set - hoping for a recolour 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Looks like it may be a cat in that set - pretty standard with fire sets 

Even better... NEW KITTEN!!

Ooh ooh ooh

new kitten mould in City sets!

19 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Even better... NEW KITTEN!!

Snap

So … the new year brings us

- new toucan and foal in CMF. Possible husky reprint too

- new squirrels and kittens in City

- new colour & print of flying owl in HP

- horse, cats, and turtle also reappear in City which makes them more readily available again

anything else we haven’t seen?

Edited by williejm

Confirmed - better pics of lifeguard station show a red crab, and recoloured CMF turtle (brown shell, tan body) 🐢🦀

Aaaaand CMF better pics - confirmed husky has blue eyes, so a new face print 

The foal seems to be dark orange, with dark brown mane and tail - but sometimes the colours are hard to tell 

And a BLACK squirrel in the little City Park set. Good news for Toronto squirrel fans 

Oh i really dig those squirrels! Will buy that little park set for the red (brown) and black one! And will bnp the grey one i hope. Now i need to make me a squirrel girl!

4 minutes ago, Borex said:

Oh i really dig those squirrels! Will buy that little park set for the red (brown) and black one! And will bnp the grey one i hope. Now i need to make me a squirrel girl!

The Superhero we need. She can come with a battle pack of squirrels now 

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

New kittens, turtle, squirrels in multiple colours, Minecraft axolotls, oh my :wub: Us animal fans are served well next year

My bricks and pieces credit card bill is already worried 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Confirmed - better pics of lifeguard station show a red crab, and recoloured CMF turtle (brown shell, tan body) 🐢🦀

Aaaaand CMF better pics - confirmed husky has blue eyes, so a new face print 

The foal seems to be dark orange, with dark brown mane and tail - but sometimes the colours are hard to tell 

And a BLACK squirrel in the little City Park set. Good news for Toronto squirrel fans 

Ooooooooooooooo

Thank you for descpriton! You know I have a hard time finding and looking at pictures.  

BLACK SQUIRREL?1 bran turtle?!   Kitten!!!

where is a puppy?!

Definitely, i will order some animals off B&P.

26 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

New kittens, turtle, squirrels in multiple colours, Minecraft axolotls, oh my :wub: Us animal fans are served well next year

Were you saying you wait for them to show up in licensed themes? 

I guess i will wait for a few ones too. :)