Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

6 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Seems people are really just ordering them by the hundreds when they’re available, for resale. Here’s hoping Lego makes them readily available in lots of sets and CMFs to spoil the scalpers’ fun

Edited by williejm

Not very easy to get sets, but the bricktober sets has a rabbit and a hen in them as far as I can see :classic:

A Castle civilian farmer fig with a couple of sheep would be fantastic if that finely came in CMF 22 and a fig with some pigeons please (my modular street in naked without them) :wub:

29 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

[...]
A Castle civilian farmer fig with a couple of sheep would be fantastic if that finely came in CMF 22 and a fig with some pigeons please (my modular street in naked without them) :wub:

I second that so much...:wub_drool:
And if the fig with the pigeons could be a little old lady with an interesting headpiece - babushka-style - it would be the cherry on the cake. But I'm afraid I'm daydreaming here. 

41 minutes ago, Aurore said:

I second that so much...:wub_drool:
And if the fig with the pigeons could be a little old lady with an interesting headpiece - babushka-style - it would be the cherry on the cake. But I'm afraid I'm daydreaming here. 

My guess for years has been a statue fig with pigeons, but so for no luck so I am probably also daydreaming :tongue:

Putting the sheep into something cheaper and non-licensed (e.g. CMF or one of the smaller City sets) would be a great way to ensure whatever it is in sold like crazy.

I wonder if it is intentionally that someone in the latest Rebuild the World commercial try to bring the goat at 0:42, but is told NO, NO! Just like Lego designers when they try to bring back the goat mould :devil:

https://ramblingbrick.com/2021/09/20/rebuild-the-world-2021/

https://www.brickfanatics.com/legos-latest-ad-weighs-in-goats-coming-back/

Edited by Roebuck
I was not the only one that noticed the goat apperently so added a couple of links ;)

It looks like City will have Space sets next year (I don’t think it’s for Sumemr 2022 since it’s too early to tell). 

If it’s true, there woul be no chance for new animal molds in these sets. Darn it! I was hoping for Forest or Farm sets. 

Now time for me to go back to Daydream Land. 

On 9/20/2021 at 5:59 PM, williejm said:

Was just coming here to say that the sheep are available on Bricks & Pieces … but it seems they have all sold out again.

That’s baaaaad! :tongue:

12 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It looks like City will have Space sets next year (I don’t think it’s for Sumemr 2022 since it’s too early to tell). 

If it’s true, there woul be no chance for new animal molds in these sets.

Reminds me of the scene from Notting Hill when Hugh Grant’s character asks Julia Roberts’ if there should have been more horses in a film she has just released (she plays a movie star) and she replies that that would have been difficult as the film is set in space!

Edited by AmperZand

8 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

If it’s true, there woul be no chance for new animal molds in these sets. Darn it! I was hoping for Forest or Farm sets. 

Now time for me to go back to Daydream Land. 

Could be a March wave so we can still get something animal heavy in summer if we are lucky :wink: The City tractor is selling like crazy in Norway at least (maybe because we have a lot of rural areas with farmers?), if that is selling a lot in other countries as well my hopes for a full on farm wave rises :sweet: 

4 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Reminds of the scene from Notting Hill when Hugh Grant’s character asks Julia Roberts’ if there should have been more horses in a film she has just released (she plays a movie star) and she replies that that would have been difficult as the film is set in space!

:laugh:

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

There is a goat in one of lego life pages (latest magazine). I have been wondering if it was a hint….

There are sure coming a lot of goat hints lately from TLG, sooner or later they must re-release it with the demand that it is for the part..

Hmmm

could series 22 be the glorious return of the goat? 

Can you imagine if the goat and the sheep are included in Series 22?! :drool:

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

There are sure coming a lot of goat hints lately from TLG, sooner or later they must re-release it with the demand that it is for the part..

I soooo hope so!!!

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Hmmm

Everyone would go crazy…:) imagine if it is a farm series :) chickens pigs sheeps goats rabbits :). I already buy way to many minifigs so I’d go crazy:)

If the sheep comes back in the CMF, I am hoping for a tan or dark tan version. 

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Hmmm

Every character cones with either a goat or sheep as accessory 🐑🤞🏽🐐

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:If the sheep comes back in the CMF, I am hoping for a tan or dark tan version. 

It’s a dual moulded piece - will be interesting to see what variations might come

10 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Thankfully not as bad as your jokes ;)

I hope sheep or goat will be in CMF or cheep set (pun intended). If not, it would be baaaaad!

I would be inintereto see sheep in new colors when it’s dual molded. 

12 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Reminds me of the scene from Notting Hill when Hugh Grant’s character asks Julia Roberts’ if there should have been more horses in a film she has just released (she plays a movie star) and she replies that that would have been difficult as the film is set in space!

:iamded_lol:

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Wait what?? Jen Goodall? YESSSSSSS

Here’s hoping we get a new chimpanzee mould (with gripping hands, and dual moulding, like the new monkey); then the ‘baby chimp’ from the CMF/BAM can be just that - a baby!

10 minutes ago, williejm said:

Here’s hoping we get a new chimpanzee mould (with gripping hands, and dual moulding, like the new monkey); then the ‘baby chimp’ from the CMF/BAM can be just that - a baby!

Fingers crossed! It’s funny we talked about conservationists/animal scientists a few months ago. :) 

All thanks to @Roebuck, I just created a new topic regarding Jane Goodall. 

Right now, no price, piece counts or release date at the moment.

20 hours ago, williejm said:

*cough*

sheep seems to be in stock on Bricks & Pieces 🐑🐑🐑

If anyone doesn’t a chance to order these adorable sheep’s, it wouldd be baaaaaaaaaad! I already have 3 sheep’s and I don’t need to count or I will fall asleep. :)