Roebuck

Latest news about Lego animal moulds

12 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Saber tooth tiger leaked. It gives a wide range of possibilities for future animals 

Thanks for the heads up :sweet: I usually have not much interest for extinct animals in Lego form, but I will probably acquire a couple of saber tooths :wink: This is increasing the chance for a new male lion head mould in the near future as well :thumbup: They sure put the big cat mould to good use :tongue:

The mammoth should follow soon I guess, I am unsure how close that mould(s) are to modern elephants..

Ow wow loving it. Maybe the eyes are a bit too cartoony but this is an animal i would like to get. 

Edited by Borex

11 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I guess you could say I’m the hint:wink:

Thanx, it does look great. I guess the ice age fans have now diego and ? mammoth. Are there any pictures out there of orca? 

The mammoth from the artic sets looks very nice. The unknown animal in the crane set is the mouse mold from the Harry Potter line coming this summer

On 3/13/2018 at 5:26 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

mouse mold from the Harry Potter line

That is a rat not a mouse :wink: Do you have a hint to where the pictures are? Edit: Seen them!

Do not looks like any part of the mammoth is usable as a elephant :sceptic:

Edited by Roebuck
Update

On 3/16/2018 at 10:04 PM, Blk69 said:

New animal  Gorilla

New Color, parrot gold

Gorilla would be nice l hope we a big fig orangutan that I can use to make king Louie from the jungle Book 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t know if this has been said here but the bird we are getting in the new fun pack is a bald eagle! 

All right! I think I’m going to get that set ( for the eagle ) to go with my mountain police display. 

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t know if this has been said here but the bird we are getting in the new fun pack is a bald eagle! 

North America has sure gotten their fair share of animal moulds this year *huh*

13 hours ago, Roebuck said:

North America has sure gotten their fair share of animal moulds this year *huh*

Fair point, but white headed sea / fish eagles exist in other continents too - and the black bear is arguably a more globally generic bear than the brown 

10 hours ago, williejm said:

Fair point, but white headed sea / fish eagles exist in other continents too - and the black bear is arguably a more globally generic bear than the brown 

Well some of the animals can be used as other similar looking animals from other parts of the world, but it is no doubt they are north Americans in the first place :tongue: I am happy for every new animal we get, but hope we get some from Europe next (Africa and Australia are also way behind):wink:

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Well some of the animals can be used as other similar looking animals from other parts of the world, but it is no doubt they are north Americans in the first place :tongue: I am happy for every new animal we get, but hope we get some from Europe next (Africa and Australia are also way behind):wink:

African and Australian fish eagles are basically the same colouration as bald eagles ;) So maybe it depends on  your frame of reference (Though obviously yes there's a N.American bias)

5 hours ago, Knight of Ren said:

New: Elephant 

Recolored: Rabbit 

Not a bad guess :wink:

The new fairground coaster set has at least one seagull, nice to see the mould are used (,but I hope for a pigeon mould soon) :wub:

Perhaps someone may have already suggested this here before, but a small, one-piece animal mold I could see possibly getting in the near future would be for a Red Fox. Maybe with a future CMF archetype, perhaps?

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

We are getting a mole mold in the fantastic beasts sets

A niffler :laugh:! What a nice surprise!

We are getting too a new head mould for Ace the Bat-Hound.