kungfulegolover

Predictions for LEGO BrickHeadz Series 2

Regarding the new Wonder Woman Brickhead.

You have to be the first of 80 people to spend $75 at a Lego Store in order to be offered the opportunity to sign up for an exclusive age 18+ only build event where you get to build it for free.

It's not an actual product you can buy.

Source: Calendar can be found here (on the right side).

Edited by Penkid11

8 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Hmm, I looked through the Calendar and couldn't find a thing? Could you provide us a picture @Penkid11?

Look at the back of the Calendar...

Be one of the first 80 people to make a $75 purchase in the LEGO Store between July 1-16, 2017 to register for an exclusive BrickHeadz Wonder Woman build event! Offer only valid in store. 1 registration slot per $75 purchase per person. Purchase and registration must be same day, in person. Must be over 18 years old to qualify. Building event will take place between July 17-31, but actual date varies by store. Call or visit your local LEGO Store for more information.

On 5/30/2017 at 8:33 PM, julesvincent said:

First of all, thank you for the picture. So one of my guesses was right ;) I can also almost see Gal Gadots face in the Figure.

On 6/1/2017 at 10:53 AM, Ultron said:

...The face is just two eyes..

On 6/1/2017 at 11:44 AM, julesvincent said:

I know ;) It's probably the hair that does that...

rofl, you guys crack me up

I kinda wanna give these things a try, just to build something different since no one seems to be into the usual stuff I make.

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

On 5/27/2017 at 8:37 AM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:
On 5/26/2017 at 8:54 PM, just2good said:

7 Doctor Who

- The Doctor

- Bill

- Nardole

Fixed it for you. :wink:

LEGO will never make BrickHeadz based on a TV show like that because of the amount of sets Doctor Who only received: one Ideas set and two Dimensions packs. That's all. No more sets were made after the last set, the Cyberman Fun Pack.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:54 PM, just2good said:

I heard there's no more for 2017, however if there were, I'd say it would be this:

4 MCU (like the first wave):

- SHC Spidey

- SHC Vulture

- TR Thor

- TR Loki

4 DCEU (like the four DC of first wave):

- JL Cyborg

- JL Wonder Woman

- JL Superman

- JL Flash

4 Disney (like the first wave):
- TLJ Luke

- TLJ Rey

- TLJ Finn

- TLJ Kylo

6 Ninjago Movie:

- LLoyd

- Nya

- Kai

- Zane

- Jay

- Lord Garmadon

You forgot Sensei Wu and Cole for the Ninjago Movie, just2good. Don't wanna make you feel bad since you're my most favorite YouTuber and Instagramer.

13 hours ago, kungfulegolover said:

LEGO will never make BrickHeadz based on a TV show like that because of the amount of sets Doctor Who only received: one Ideas set and two Dimensions packs. That's all. No more sets were made after the last set, the Cyberman Fun Pack.

Which was a big mistake, and no doubt resulted in LEGO losing money they would have had had they released more.

10 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Which was a big mistake, and no doubt resulted in LEGO losing money they would have had had they released more.

:wall: :wall:

Or maybe LEGO has better market surveying knowledge than you? 

I can't wait for TLJ Brickheadz!

10 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Or maybe LEGO has better market surveying knowledge than you? 

Honestly.

its quite unfortunate that you can't get the Wonder Woman brickhead the same day that you spend over $75, I'm planning to make a big purchase but will be on vacation when the day to actually get the brickhead comes around.

I think LEGO needs to do more brickheads than just 12. I also would like it if they spread it out through more themes too!

@LEGODalekbuster523 Please, please can we have a rest from Doctor Who? I appreciate that you are a fan and want to see more products. But not all of us need to hear about it all the time at every opportunity. Nor do we need further arguments about "mistakes" or the "potential success" of any products. 

Please could you consider this request.

On 6/5/2017 at 8:59 AM, Peppermint_M said:

@LEGODalekbuster523 Please, please can we have a rest from Doctor Who? I appreciate that you are a fan and want to see more products. But not all of us need to hear about it all the time at every opportunity. Nor do we need further arguments about "mistakes" or the "potential success" of any products. 

Please could you consider this request.

Agreed. Every single thing about Doctor Who that you write is getting too repetitive. 

On 6/6/2017 at 10:42 AM, kungfulegolover said:

Agreed. Every single thing about Doctor Who that you write is getting too repetitive. 

I typically refer to him beating a dead horse, though at this point, referring to it as molecules...

Also, I'm curious if the JL Wonder Woman Brickhead will be similar to the build event one.

16 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

I typically refer to him beating a dead horse, though at this point, referring to it as molecules...

Also, I'm curious if the JL Wonder Woman Brickhead will be similar to the build event one.

The build event has the only Wonder Woman BrickHead coming. According to just2good, Wonder Woman won't be in the Justice League wave of BrickHeadz. He says for the Justice League, there may be Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, and Superman, and for The Last Jedi, there may be Rey, Finn, Luke, and Kylo Ren.

The operative word there being "may." As far as I know, that was his prediction, but not necessarily a confirmation of anything.

17 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

The operative word there being "may." As far as I know, that was his prediction, but not necessarily a confirmation of anything.

Agreed.

On 6/7/2017 at 4:54 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

WONDER WOMANNNNNN!!!!! 

Looks like no prints. Nice that she has bracelets/lasso!

I actually like that she has no prints, like many of the MOCs many have done in this style.

By the way, that lasso does not look like gold. Instead, it looks either like brown or a metallic copper. :shrug_confused:  If it's brown, that would be nice, because I think it was only made in that color for the S6 Cowgirl.

On 6/8/2017 at 1:36 PM, kungfulegolover said:

The build event has the only Wonder Woman BrickHead coming. According to just2good, Wonder Woman won't be in the Justice League wave of BrickHeadz. He says for the Justice League, there may be Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, and Superman, and for The Last Jedi, there may be Rey, Finn, Luke, and Kylo Ren.

I couldn't see Wonder Woman not being done, since she is in not one, but two DCEU films this year, and we all know how well her solo film has done so far.

One unrelated thing, at a Walmart today, I saw they had a display of TLBM and POTC Brickheadz. I was rather surprised, since I remember seeing the theme branded as a brand store exclusive. Has this just changed just recently?

7 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

One unrelated thing, at a Walmart today, I saw they had a display of TLBM and POTC Brickheadz. I was rather surprised, since I remember seeing the theme branded as a brand store exclusive. Has this just changed just recently?

Yeah, the theme was just exclusive to LBR for the first three months. As of June 1st, they're available through other retailers.

I watched an interview today from zusammengebaut.com. It was with Austin and Marcos, the brickheadz designers taken at the fan media days. One of them said, the hair is the most difficult part to design, and also, a backpack. Does that mean we get Finn and possible other figs from adventure time? Any other suggestions for Licensed figures with backpacks?

7 hours ago, julesvincent said:

I watched an interview today from zusammengebaut.com. It was with Austin and Marcos, the brickheadz designers taken at the fan media days. One of them said, the hair is the most difficult part to design, and also, a backpack. Does that mean we get Finn and possible other figs from adventure time? Any other suggestions for Licensed figures with backpacks?

probably the vulture's wing pack