- 1 Spider-Man Homecoming one with Spider-Man

- 2 Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 ones: Groot and Rocket

DC Comics:

- 2 Wonder Woman ones: Wonder Woman and Ares

- 2 Justice League ones: Cyborg and Flash

Outside of Super Heroes stuff:

- 4 The LEGO Ninjago Movie ones: Lloyd, Garmadon, Sensei Wu, and Kai

Edited by kungfulegolover

I think part of it might hinge on when a second series of BrickHeadz drops. Your suggestions make a lot of sense if series 2 is a summer or autumn release. But if they are released next March (a full year after the first wave), some might be based on more recent movies (such as Black Panther, which comes out in February). A Black Panther BrickHeadz figure might be deemed more appropriate than Loki, considering I don't even know if Loki's role in Ragnarok will be as large as his role in the first two Thor movies. I also have to wonder whether Vulture would be able to fit in the same price point as other characters, considering I couldn't really see them offering him without his signature wing pack, which is massive in Homecoming. So perhaps that slot would be better filled by another Marvel character—perhaps Star Lord?

There's also a lot of potential for BrickHeadz based on franchises that haven't been featured yet—chief among them being Star Wars.

I agree Lyichir, star lord is likely

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

I was surprised they didn't do the Guardians this year considering the timing of the wave. They also would mesh with the style very well, especially Groot and masked Star-Lord. I think Thor is a very likely choice next wave, considering that Iron Man, Cap, and Hulk are already out and Thor will be in both Ragnarok and Infinity War.

Lyichir brings up a good point about Vulture. If BrickHeadz really take off, would Lego consider doing a bigger size for some characters, similar to how Funko makes larger Pops for oversized characters like Stay Puft and Smaug?

39 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

My top three guesses:

Unless you have a solid reason why TLG would be doing any new Doctor Who stuff, this is purely a wishlist and nothing more. Even the Ninjago stuff seems highly unlikely as it's all been licensed themes so far.

5 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Unless you have a solid reason why TLG would be doing any new Doctor Who stuff, this is purely a wishlist and nothing more. Even the Ninjago stuff seems highly unlikely as it's all been licensed themes so far.

Doctor Who is a global phenomenon, and the Brickheadz being only £9.99 sets make them the perfect opportunity for LEGO to exploit the Doctor Who brand.

46 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Doctor Who is a global phenomenon, and the Brickheadz being only £9.99 sets make them the perfect opportunity for LEGO to exploit the Doctor Who brand.

We're not doing this again. We are not debating the popularity or lack there of, in yet another unrelated thread, of Doctor Who. Please do not continue to debate this across Eurobricks. 

This is a Brickheadz wish thread. You wished for Doctor Who, and that's the fullest extent of that conversation allowed here. 

Thanks. :thumbup:

10 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Actually, the Ninjago Movie is a license; it's not made by the LEGO Group, it's made by Warner Bros because the LEGO Cinematic Universe belongs to them.

I heard there's no more for 2017, however if there were, I'd say it would be this:

4 MCU (like the first wave):

- SHC Spidey

- SHC Vulture

- TR Thor

- TR Loki

4 DCEU (like the four DC of first wave):

- JL Cyborg

- JL Wonder Woman

- JL Superman

- JL Flash

4 Disney (like the first wave):
- TLJ Luke

- TLJ Rey

- TLJ Finn

- TLJ Kylo

6 Ninjago Movie:

- LLoyd

- Nya

- Kai

- Zane

- Jay

- Lord Garmadon

Edited by just2good

I'd say Toy Story characters are likely around the time the new movie comes out

11 hours ago, just2good said:

I heard there's no more for 2017, however if there were, I'd say it would be this:

4 MCU (like the first wave):

- SHC Spidey

- SHC Vulture

- TR Thor

- TR Loki

- JL Cyborg

- JL Wonder Woman

- JL Superman

- JL Flash

- TLJ Luke

- TLJ Rey

- TLJ Finn

- TLJ Kylo

6 Ninjago Movie:

- LLoyd

- Nya

- Kai

- Zane

- Jay

- Lord Garmadon

7 Doctor Who

- The Doctor

- Bill

- Nardole

Fixed it for you. :wink:

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

On 27.5.2017 at 5:54 AM, just2good said:

I heard there's no more for 2017, however 4 MCU (like the first wave):

6 Ninjago Movie:

I completely agree with you on Marvel. 

For DC, there is no way they don't make Batman, as the 4 released officially belong to the TLBM theme, not DC. I would say, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman, as leads for the upcoming movies.

If Disney will have 4, there will likely be no Star Wars. More Classics, maybe Ariel, Cinderella and 2 Incredible for the 2018 Movie. If Star Wars appears here, probably Han and Chewbacca. I doubt there will be TLJ brickheadz. 

I also doubt any Ninjago related brickheadz. A february release like this year is too far from the sep 2017 movie. And 18 different brickheadz is a lot of shelfspace...

@LEGODalekbuster523 keep on dreaming and maybe MOC your own or rebrick MOCs of other people. But TLG won't make any official sets any time soon. 

10 hours ago, julesvincent said:

@LEGODalekbuster523 keep on dreaming and maybe MOC your own or rebrick MOCs of other people. But TLG won't make any official sets any time soon. 

They would be stupid not to. LEGO would make a ton of money, especially when the Brickheadz are only £9.99.

18 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

They would be stupid not to. LEGO would make a ton of money, especially when the Brickheadz are only £9.99.

I'm sorry, but didn't you read the post from Captain Nemo? You write the same things over and over and don't even comment on anything else I wrote. If TLG would have made "a ton of money" with Dr. Who, the Ideas set would be in that list http://www.jangbricks.com/2016/03/top-5-best-selling-lego-sets-of-2015.html?m=1 and we would have more Dr. Who sets by now. Please stay on topic :)

There is apparently a new Wonder Woman Brickhead releasing in July according to the July 2017 store calendar, there is no photo of the calendar as a whole, but there is a picture of said bricked from calendar on delta customs.

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

It almost looks like DCEU Wonder Woman is portrayed there, since the figure is built with dark brown hair. But the 1 by 1 tile representing the tiara's star suggests otherwise.

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It almost looks like DCEU Wonder Woman is portrayed there, since the figure is built with dark brown hair. But the 1 by 1 tile representing the tiara's star suggests otherwise.

Lego has combined iterations of characters before in minifigure form; I wouldn't be surprised if they took the same liberties with anything else, such as this Wonder Woman.

On 5/30/2017 at 11:33 PM, julesvincent said:

I can also almost see Gal Gadots face in the Figure.

...The face is just two eyes..