I want to build this full blue one day (or red) one day. I think blue and red are about same price (I used a cut pneumatic hose for the flex-axle) for the red part, the expensive parts are the 3 19L flex axles and the curved 3x11 panel. And thanks for compliments :)

Awsome! I say do red, blue, white, and yellow.

my name would be: IA-R 

Consider it, or other names, it needs one.

I love the final product! I'll be honest I was a bit sceptical in the beginning with the framework but the bodywork has flowed everything together so well :wub: 

How have I not seen your replys !? Anyways thank you both :classic: @Aventador2004 I won't add any name (unless there is a badass one) to it but I apriciate the creativity :thumbup:

@DugaldIC I was too to be hornest but it turned out very good :) I am very happy how it turned out too :) BTW have any idea for name ?

I have been following Alex's work on this car, since the start. I also saw the model in real life, several times. I must say I am very impressed by the final model, it's his best supercar to date.

Considering the awesome bodywork and the cool functions it offers, I would honestly recommended it to enter HoF, what do you guys think?

Btw, the 3 colors front colors represent the Romanian flag, in case it wasn't that obvious :)

Cool build, I like it as it is with the colors. Nice choise of car/type and well implemented with all the functions.

As for the name, what about gladIAtor? Fits with the patriotic feel of the colors, and sounds oldschool and badass enough I think. Don't need to explain why the IA is in bold...:wink:

Edited by Rudivdk

5 minutes ago, Rudivdk said:

Cool build, I like it as it is with the colors. Nice choise of car/type and well implemented with all the functions.

As for the name, what about gladIAtor? Fits with the patriotic feel of the colors, and sounds oldschool and badass enough I think. Don't need to explain why the IA is in bold...:wink:

Winner :D !! Dope name thx . And thanks for compliments ;)

8 minutes ago, IA creations said:

Winner :D !! Dope name thx . And thanks for compliments ;)

:grin: :thumbup:

NIce! It doens't look that old by the way. Plus the colour scheme is odd. You could remove the yellow so It can become a FRench Race car

54 minutes ago, Kmuffin said:

NIce! It doens't look that old by the way. Plus the colour scheme is odd. You could remove the yellow so It can become a FRench Race car

Thanks !

I am not french , but romanian (and I'm proud) and that is what the front colors mean . Have you read Braker23's comment ? 

56 minutes ago, Lenivkin_Eugene said:

How is the construction of the model going?

I is finished but instructions progress is quite slow :(

On 7/26/2017 at 6:10 PM, IA creations said:

Thanks !

I am not french , but romanian (and I'm proud) and that is what the front colors mean . Have you read Braker23's comment ? 

And there is no reason not to be patriot :thumbup: