paintballman

[GBW] - Movement - Plantasea - Jaws Of Death

I like the gun! As usual, well detailed and with a nice story.

Congratulations!

Ha, that's funny. I'm planning on posting my own artillery build later today. 

As for your build, it's very well done. The artillery is instantly recognizable, and I like the various defensive elements, like the mortars and machine gun nests, that you've added to protect your position. The bunker is nice, but I feel that it may be a little too tall and exposed. The terrain is great, too, but I think that you might want to consider putting the tan and brown plates that represent dirt either at or below the level of the green plates that represent grass.

16 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

That's a nice piece of artillery there, great build!

Thank you

12 hours ago, sigpro said:

I like the gun! As usual, well detailed and with a nice story.

Congratulations!

Thank you

11 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

Ha, that's funny. I'm planning on posting my own artillery build later today. 

As for your build, it's very well done. The artillery is instantly recognizable, and I like the various defensive elements, like the mortars and machine gun nests, that you've added to protect your position. The bunker is nice, but I feel that it may be a little too tall and exposed. The terrain is great, too, but I think that you might want to consider putting the tan and brown plates that represent dirt either at or below the level of the green plates that represent grass.

We are all trying to seal some passages from the enemies!!

Thank you for your comments. I have to tell that my involvement in GBW made me much productive (much more than a whole year builds) and such comments improves my work each time

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Not bad. The artillery is very interesting looking. The detail on it is good, I especially like the way you did the firing computer. I'd like to see you push yourself a little more on your side builds as now we've seen what you're capable of. Start varying your terrain a bit so that when your changing elevations, like showing something dug out, your colors reflect the fresh earth being dug up. Keep up the good work!    

Good build, details, artillery, sand bags, dirt, soldiers...and terrain!  I like what you do with the sidebuilds, I'm a lil worried because I know it's a matter of time before you amp them up!  Watch out for the dark spots when snappin pics.  They actually tend to draw away from the builds as people have to look harder to see what's been masked by shadows.  Otherwise, keep it up!!!!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!