I just can't stop laughing... :laugh:  This is awesome, absolutely hilarious!!

This is pure madness! Wonderful little scenes and the most crazy thing built from Lego I have seen in a while :laugh: :thumbup:

On ‎21‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, Sir Brickalot said:

Haha, this is great and very creative!

On ‎21‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Oh god what is this?! *oh2* haha great work, love how you did the Chinese words!

14 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Wow... Never thought I'd see this... Very nice work, this is a great spin on Star Wars! :thumbup:

14 hours ago, NathanR said:

I just can't stop laughing... :laugh:  This is awesome, absolutely hilarious!!

10 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

I was not expecting to see this today! Excellent work on all the components!

Moc is meant to be fun. Human and Apes have many similarities. That is the reason why i create the icon star wars character Anakin in ape form.

Human is the most intelligent species on the earth. We, human are very ego minded. We always think that we are the owner of the earth so we can occupy and consume all the resources on this Planet without consideration about the safety of other creatures. We have created many problem like global warming and air pollution that might bring this planet to an end. Human have many similarities with other creatures like apes and other mammals. We all feed our next generations with our own milks. The earth is belongs to all creatures on this planet. We must love our earth more and respect other creatures as well.

Just saw this today and I'm super glad I did! Amazing work. Definitely original! I love it. :thumbup:

Thanks guys. Have seen too much serious Star Wars's MOC. Thinking to Moc something fun with Star wars theme so end up with this creation. I'm glad that some of you guys like it. Have fun and brick on.