KMPMOCS

[MOC] Le Mans Protoype Race Car

Hi everyone, this is my first post here :)

Below is an 8-wide Le Mans race car, which is able to fit a minifigure with helmet in the cockpit.

Le Mans Prototype Race Car MOCLe Mans Prototype Race Car MOCLe Mans Prototype Race Car MOC

Hope you guys like it !

As I need more funds for my future mocs, this LDD file is now available for sale :)

Regards,

KMP

www.facebook.com/kmpmocs

Edited by KMPMOCS

Nice design, and well photographed too. Eight-wide really works well for the LMP shape, even if it ends up a little large for city-scale. Really like the all-black colour scheme and the parts used for the nose. I don't mind the absent shark fin, but a front splitter plate would be a nice addition. Impressive first post. Hope we'll see more in the future!

This reminds me of my glory years of LMP1 of Audi vs. Peugeot and before the big vertical fins that are spreading throughout the racing world.

It is beautiful. Wish it was a real set. It looks better than the real LMP1 cars :)

Edited by NewTown

I adore this! You managed to do what the Lego designers haven't yet, in that you captured the car at a Speed Champions scale without using stickers! The headlights are probably my favorite part.

AH, you beat me to the punch. I made a Le mon car too. But your car is REALLY good.

Spoiler

Edited by fireball77

On 20/08/2017 at 8:18 PM, fireball77 said:

AH, you beat me to the punch. I made a Le mon car too. But your car is REALLY good.

Hide contents

On 20/08/2017 at 8:29 PM, IstakaCiti said:

Wow, that's one cool model, the all black theme make it look even better.

Hello! i know im a bit late (7 years) but i think this is a really awesome build, so where exactly could i find the LDD for this? I wasnt able to find it anywhere here on on your facebook.

On 1/7/2024 at 2:03 AM, Lukazilla said:

Hello! i know im a bit late (7 years) but i think this is a really awesome build, so where exactly could i find the LDD for this? I wasnt able to find it anywhere here on on your facebook.

Hi, it was available on Rebrickable but those old mocs have been deactivated by Rebrickable admin, because back then old links didn't have direct download option.

I'll find the old file from my hard disk and upload free tutorial on my YouTube in the near future.

Thank you :)