Darth Max

Lego UCS Cavegod ATAT for sale

Hello,

I am new to eurobricks so I apologise if this isn't the appropriate space to post this. 

I am selling my UCS Cavegod ATAT on ebay at the moment (I am sure I don't need to explain what this is, the name speaks for itself). It is 99.99% complete apart from a couple infamous pieces which were substituted for cheaper alternatives (nothing major). The parts were bricklinked over the course of a few months and are a combination of new and used parts. None of the parts have excessive wear or yellowing or anything like that. I am selling the parts and instructions for $1850 aud which is roughly $1350 US dollars with free international shipping. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Here is a link to the ebay page -Link removed, AGAIN-

Welcome to Eurobricks. Our policy does not tolerate members joining only to promote, sell or recruit. Do stick around and enjoy our community, and in time you will be allowed to sell in the appropriate forum. :classic:

Hi,

Sorry I didn't realise. I have followed eurobricks for quite some time just haven't had a need to post anything.

Edited by Darth Max