Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL - FB] Garden in Eltina

Somewhere in New Terra, in Eltina to be precise, the local taverns and inns are suddenly crowded by seamen and marines of la Royale. This inflow of seamen is not unfamiliar to the residents of the town, each time when a naval vessel or a Terraman anchors at the bay, the sailors would always seek consolation in these establishments, but this time, the locals are suprised by their opulence, spending their doubloons like kings! 

However, not all of them prefer to throw their doubloons in taverns, some of them choiced to seek a moment of peace, for example to take a rest in the garden of the town, to have a walk with the lady, or to do some gardening.

1494988400m_DISPLAY.jpg

After a long voyage on sea, a marine rifleman takes here a well-deserved rest, an officer of la Royale talks about his latest inter-faction mission to a lady, and we can also see a dude doing some gardening behind the bushes.

14949884011_DISPLAY.jpg

Misinformation He's hiding gold! Looks like someone has "made" a small fortune during the last voyage, and he's not ready to share it. But why hiding the gold in a garden? Maybe he doesn't know that the BOC is a safer place.:pir-grin:

14949884012_DISPLAY.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Vive le Roi!

Edited by Bodi

Nice garden there. I especially like all the different trees, though the path and foliage on the ground is splendid. Good to see Eltina continuing to grow.

Nice garden! Eltina is a summer resort, thus a must these days ;-)

I especially like the loony rifleman.  Is he on spring break vacation? Hehehe

5 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Nice garden there. I especially like all the different trees, though the path and foliage on the ground is splendid. Good to see Eltina continuing to grow.

Glad you like it Brandon!

An idea came to my mind, a kindergarten, to babysit our kids and give our older folks more time to do some serious stuff.:pir_laugh2::pir_tong2:

2 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Nice garden! Eltina is a summer resort, thus a must these days ;-)

I especially like the loony rifleman.  Is he on spring break vacation? Hehehe

Glad you like it BD! I agree with you that's a must in this season, so hot.

Don't pay attention to that half-naked guy, just pretend you haven't seen him, he's on the loose and his captain is searching for him.