Sign in to follow this  
Brick Ministry

Review | LEGO 76088 Super Heroes ● THOR VS. HULK/ ARENA CLASH

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

YASS!! I have been waiting for this! Thanks a lot!

Time to open up LDD...

Hahaha we're just talking about @Brick Ministry and he's review. Then it came out. 

Another great review, you didn't fail us in times like this. For early release of this sets. Thanks! Hoping to see the other sets as well.

Good looking set and great looking video but... That's not realy a review, now, is it.

5 hours ago, Zeahl said:

Good looking set and great looking video but... That's not realy a review, now, is it.

Thx) 
Why not a review?) You need my voice and my mind? 

A review is more of a discription of what the product is, what the good and bad parts of it are, and yes, your opinion of the product.

this is more a unboxing/building/features video. quite well made, but not realy a review

Well, I very much appreciate what you have done here. You displayed all the play features of the set we didn't know about before yesterday's box art reveals, and shown off some great angles that made me appreciate it so much more than I did before (maybe not appreciate it for $60 worth, but that's hard to do). As one of those lucky enough to already have heir hands on the set, I applaud and thank you for getting this video out to us. I try not to rely on other's opinions, and this really helps influence my purchase.