19 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Agreed, I hope so. I'm going to be anxious about the game until I get confirmation on Ghost Rider and see what the hub looks like. I'm hoping for a better soundtrack too, the one for the first game was decent but got repetitive fast. I'd love it if we could get a radio while running around the hub like in a GTA or Saints Row. Obviously it won't have many if any "actual" songs, but at least having options would be nice. On a different note, since Egypt will be featured in the game, I'm fully expecting Apocalypse and his Horsemen to feature at some point. I could also see the Phantom Rider feature in the Wild West part of the game. I thought the wild west setting was an odd choice, certainly not one I would choose if I had options, just not my thing but there are some decent possibilities. I look forward to several 2099 versions of characters too, there are so many great options there, like Ghost Rider 2099! I have a feeling the 2099 parts of the game will be my favorite as I love futuristic cities.

I really can't wait to see what the hub looks like, either. I really loved New York, and I probably would've been just fine with them doing New York again with a few new buildings and secondary hubs, so I really hope this is up to par with that. Last time they tried a mash-up hub, we got the DC section of Lego Dimensions, which was pretty lame. 

It would be really nice if they could do jukeboxes like the ones in Dimensions, where you could just play whatever background music you wanted, and maybe some of the cinematic scores and classic theme songs (bonus points if they get this gem). 

2 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I really can't wait to see what the hub looks like, either. I really loved New York, and I probably would've been just fine with them doing New York again with a few new buildings and secondary hubs, so I really hope this is up to par with that. Last time they tried a mash-up hub, we got the DC section of Lego Dimensions, which was pretty lame. 

It would be really nice if they could do jukeboxes like the ones in Dimensions, where you could just play whatever background music you wanted, and maybe some of the cinematic scores and classic theme songs (bonus points if they get this gem). 

That is true, Dimensions has the jukeboxes, I'd love to see those in other LEGO games. Haha, that song is hilarious! I could see them using Guardians of the Galaxy as a means to include a jukebox feature considering Starlord is confirmed to have the ability to pause the game and break out into song and dance moves using his walkman. I could see collecting mix tapes a la gold bricks and the like and each one unlocks a new song on the hub jukebox or something like that. 

22 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

The Agents of SHIELD theme would be great.

On 5/30/2017 at 9:55 PM, ToaDraco said:

That is true, Dimensions has the jukeboxes, I'd love to see those in other LEGO games. Haha, that song is hilarious! I could see them using Guardians of the Galaxy as a means to include a jukebox feature considering Starlord is confirmed to have the ability to pause the game and break out into song and dance moves using his walkman. I could see collecting mix tapes a la gold bricks and the like and each one unlocks a new song on the hub jukebox or something like that. 

OOO that would be so great!! I would love all of that!!!

Woops, I accidentally posted my response in the Marvel 2017 sets thread but yeah, this confirms it. The figure is still a huge let down compared to Iron Patriot and Silver Centurion. SC was a fantastic figure and IP had leg printing and included a little platform. This.... this is a very plain minifig with no additional build to make up for the lack of printing. I can't imagine what they were thinking but we better get Spider-Man 2099 in a set or people will riot. The classic Guardians pack is nice. I'm also pretty excited about the size and scope of Chronopolis(you can fly all the way up to Nowhere and even swim underwater to Lemuria) and how much they've improved the character creator. I can't wait for E3!

Edited by ToaDraco

Is there downloadable content again for just one console (ps4?), because i HATED that with the last superheroes game. 

So i hope we'll see the official roster of villains and heroes very soon, and then i can start crying for all those characters we don't get in the flesh 

20 hours ago, Borex said:

Is there downloadable content again for just one console (ps4?), because i HATED that with the last superheroes game. 

So i hope we'll see the official roster of villains and heroes very soon, and then i can start crying for all those characters we don't get in the flesh 

They will gradually reveal the roster across their twitter up until release, if it's anything like previous games.

On 6/8/2017 at 1:34 AM, ToaDraco said:

Woops, I accidentally posted my response in the Marvel 2017 sets thread but yeah, this confirms it. The figure is still a huge let down compared to Iron Patriot and Silver Centurion. SC was a fantastic figure and IP had leg printing and included a little platform. This.... this is a very plain minifig with no additional build to make up for the lack of printing. I can't imagine what they were thinking but we better get Spider-Man 2099 in a set or people will riot. The classic Guardians pack is nice. I'm also pretty excited about the size and scope of Chronopolis(you can fly all the way up to Nowhere and even swim underwater to Lemuria) and how much they've improved the character creator. I can't wait for E3!

Can't wait to see that classic Guardians pack! I have no idea how they'll do Starhawk's weird shoulder thingies :grin:

They're finally upgrading the character creator?? That's great! I've had so many complaints about the character creator in recent games (No capes, lack of color options, having to force specific pieces into characters just so they have the superpower you want them to have) and if even one of those gets fixed I might cry :laugh:

As lame as it is that our pre-order figure is so underwhelming, I think my biggest problem is that, since it's an exclusive figure, I won't be able to affordably keep a Giant Man and use his parts to make a purist Booster Gold, because those are about as perfect as we're gonna get prior to actually getting a Booster figure.  

When you say Nowhere, is that Knowhere or is that a totally different Nowhere? 

11 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Can't wait to see that classic Guardians pack! I have no idea how they'll do Starhawk's weird shoulder thingies :grin:

They're finally upgrading the character creator?? That's great! I've had so many complaints about the character creator in recent games (No capes, lack of color options, having to force specific pieces into characters just so they have the superpower you want them to have) and if even one of those gets fixed I might cry :laugh:

As lame as it is that our pre-order figure is so underwhelming, I think my biggest problem is that, since it's an exclusive figure, I won't be able to affordably keep a Giant Man and use his parts to make a purist Booster Gold, because those are about as perfect as we're gonna get prior to actually getting a Booster figure.  

When you say Nowhere, is that Knowhere or is that a totally different Nowhere? 

I meant Knowhere, it was a typo. 

17 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

There was some gameplay/interview with Arthur today. 

I like what I see so far. The epic conflict with the Celestial is very impressive. I also love that Kang's ship, Damocles, is made to look like a giant brick-built version of a classic Castle theme minifig sword, or at least that's what it looks like to me. Also we get to see some cool stuff within the Milano, not to mention Kang himself! Man, I can't wait to see some character reveals!

Can't wait to see more. It's good to see that they're going all out with their own story just like the first game.

Lockjaw looks great and we can see a few more characters on the new roster. It looks like we can also confirm the Man Ape, She-Hulk, Kingpin, Mysterio, Falcon, Black Widow, Agent Venom, and I'm not quite sure who the 2 characters are on the the top row next to Black Widow. the black and yellow one almost looks like Wolverine and then there's some kind of blue hazmat guy beside him. The one in the middle on the far right almost looks like Agony which would be a strange choice, not to mention pretty obscure. Chronopolis looks really great so far. Hopefully Ghost Rider is revealed soon, after all I need to update my avatar and sig! :wink:

8 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Lockjaw looks great and we can see a few more characters on the new roster. It looks like we can also confirm the Man Ape, She-Hulk, Kingpin, Mysterio, Falcon, Black Widow, Agent Venom, and I'm not quite sure who the 2 characters are on the the top row next to Black Widow. the black and yellow one almost looks like Wolverine and then there's some kind of blue hazmat guy beside him. The one in the middle on the far right almost looks like Agony which would be a strange choice, not to mention pretty obscure. Chronopolis looks really great so far. Hopefully Ghost Rider is revealed soon, after all I need to update my avatar and sig! :wink:

I'm guessing next to Black Widow are probably the Black Knights. And I'm pretty sure far right is Medusa.