Was that not a sentinal that was about to step on baby groot? Xmen confirmed?

8 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

Ah...I see. Well, I still have hope. Spidey and his rogues weren't even in the last one, so if they're back, maybe Fox's characters will be too. 

So it seems that for some reason Lego is pulling the trailer and posted this on Facebook:

"Hi everyone. We know that you all had been expecting a trailer yesterday but we’ve temporarily postponed its release and will update fans as soon as it’s ready to share."

This is really odd. People who want to see the trailer again should try downloading it ASAP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by BrickHat

14 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

So it seems that for some reason Lego is pulling the trailer and posted this on Facebook:

"Hi everyone. We know that you all had been expecting a trailer yesterday but we’ve temporarily postponed its release and will update fans as soon as it’s ready to share."

This is really odd. People who want to see the trailer again should try downloading it ASAP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hopefully they're adding onto it. 

COUGHXMENFFCOUGH

2 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Hopefully they're adding onto it. 

COUGHXMENFFCOUGH

This game needs Fantastic Four and the X Men, otherwise many will complain that the game has a lesser roster than its predecessor. 

That is really weird that they pulled the trailer. I saw it and it looked good. To anyone freaking out about X-men and FF, I would be surprised if they WEREN'T in the game given how prominent they were in the first one. They weren't in the Avengers game for obvious reasons but this isn't an MCU game it expands all of Marvel, relax they'll be in it, just give it time. Ghost Rider is my biggest concern though I'd also be surprised if he wasn't in the game given the awesome set he got not 2 years ago. The drip feeding of character reveals over the next few months will be agonizing. Hopefully we'll get some more reveals and some gameplay at E3 in a couple weeks.

Edited by ToaDraco

On 5/23/2017 at 6:24 PM, Ultron said:

I don't think they would ever make Spider-Gwen a promo fig. They could make a lot of money by just putting her in a set. 

She's a big part of the marketing for the new Spider-Man cartoon, so I'd say she'll be in sets sooner than later.

2 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

That is really weird that they pulled the trailer. I saw it and it looked good. To anyone freaking out about X-men and FF, I would be surprised if they WEREN'T in the game given how prominent they were in the first one. They weren't in the Avengers game for obvious reasons but this isn't an MCU game it expands all of Marvel, relax they'll be in it, just give it time. Ghost Rider is my biggest concern though I'd also be surprised if he wasn't in the game given the awesome set he got not 2 years ago. The drip feeding of character reveals over the next few months will be agonizing. Hopefully we'll get some more reveals and some gameplay at E3 in a couple weeks.

Ghost Rider's MUCH safer than the X-Men and Fantastic Four. Those two are such huge pillars of the Marvel Universe that you couldn't make a trailer like this without including at least one of their characters. Ghost Rider's just one guy, and he's also a big part of Marvel right now, with his MCU debut just a few months behind us and with Robbie Reyes's comic book debut getting such high praise and following. If Ms. Marvel is in this, I have no doubt that Ghost Rider, Amadeus Cho, Nova, and Squirrel Girl will be too. I'm betting on the rest of the characters confirmed for New Warriors and Cloak and Dagger, too, and potentially the Runaways. Marvel's gonna wanna push those.

11 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

I'm so confused....

[TWEET]

At a guess it's probably outta respect for the Manchester attack, which is a sensible move - putting a trailer up where Rocket literally goes and blows up some peeps with a bomb would've been in really poor taste after what happened the other day.

I may give WB Game's PR department a lotta flak for being generally useless, but at least they're not disrespectful when it comes to stuff like this. Good on 'em.

17 hours ago, BrickHat said:

technically Lego never uploaded the trailer, on May 23, 2017, the only Youtube versions were from third party uploaders.

4 hours ago, Savage Oppress said:

technically Lego never uploaded the trailer, on May 23, 2017, the only Youtube versions were from third party uploaders.

Yeah, I meant they're having it taken down from those 3rd party places. Makes me wonder how it was leaked in the first place and by whom.

10 hours ago, AyliffeMakit said:

At a guess it's probably outta respect for the Manchester attack, which is a sensible move - putting a trailer up where Rocket literally goes and blows up some peeps with a bomb would've been in really poor taste after what happened the other day.

I may give WB Game's PR department a lotta flak for being generally useless, but at least they're not disrespectful when it comes to stuff like this. Good on 'em.

I think if that were the case they would've said that outright. It's probably just something totally innocuous, like an editing error or something.

4 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I think if that were the case they would've said that outright. It's probably just something totally innocuous, like an editing error or something.

WB Games PR is known for many things. Being upfront and honest with customers isn't one of those things.

13 hours ago, AyliffeMakit said:

Honestly I feel like no one would've made that connection or thought it was insensitive. 

23 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

She's a big part of the marketing for the new Spider-Man cartoon, so I'd say she'll be in sets sooner than later.

Ghost Rider's MUCH safer than the X-Men and Fantastic Four. Those two are such huge pillars of the Marvel Universe that you couldn't make a trailer like this without including at least one of their characters. Ghost Rider's just one guy, and he's also a big part of Marvel right now, with his MCU debut just a few months behind us and with Robbie Reyes's comic book debut getting such high praise and following. If Ms. Marvel is in this, I have no doubt that Ghost Rider, Amadeus Cho, Nova, and Squirrel Girl will be too. I'm betting on the rest of the characters confirmed for New Warriors and Cloak and Dagger, too, and potentially the Runaways. Marvel's gonna wanna push those.

Reyes' comic run actually failed pretty badly, it was canceled several months back but to be fair, it was awful, the AoS version was a proper Ghost Rider in every way and I applaud them for it. With both the MCU Reyes and the Blaze fig and bike we got in a set we might actually get 2 Ghost Riders to play as which would make me very happy. I still have no doubt the X-Men and FF will be in the game in a significant way. Marvel has eased up on its silent embargo on characters and they made no such restrictions for the first game. Plus, the guys at TT are big Marvel fans and I remember Arthur Parsons talking about how people in the office were clamming over who got to do the X-Men in particular. Just because one trailer and one picture of a handful of characters didn't show a single X-Man or member of the FF, it doesn't mean they aren't in the roster of several hundred characters or have their ow levels. Besides, the trailer and picture focused almost exclusively on new or new versions of characters. They know people loved the X-Men and FF stages and characters in the first game and there was a lot of uproar about them not being in the Avengers game(which made sense given it was an MCU game so I don't know what people expected). Have no fear, they'll be in the game. :wink: 

Edited by ToaDraco

2 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Trailer's back:

It is literally no different from the leaked version, so why on EARTH was it delayed?

I've seen some suggestions that it was delayed out of respect for the Manchester attack.

7 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Any word on when we'll hear some more about this? 

I would think that we'll get some gameplay at E3.

11 hours ago, Ultron said:

I would think that we'll get some gameplay at E3.

So that should be about...2 weeks? That's doable. Hopefully we get a good demo roster. I remember LB3's had a nice taste of what we could expect: the big obvious ones, the often overlooked B-listers, the up-and-comers, and the downright obscure and weirdo characters. I hope we get a similar selection here, and not just the folks from the trailer.

1 hour ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

So that should be about...2 weeks? That's doable. Hopefully we get a good demo roster. I remember LB3's had a nice taste of what we could expect: the big obvious ones, the often overlooked B-listers, the up-and-comers, and the downright obscure and weirdo characters. I hope we get a similar selection here, and not just the folks from the trailer.

Agreed, I hope so. I'm going to be anxious about the game until I get confirmation on Ghost Rider and see what the hub looks like. I'm hoping for a better soundtrack too, the one for the first game was decent but got repetitive fast. I'd love it if we could get a radio while running around the hub like in a GTA or Saints Row. Obviously it won't have many if any "actual" songs, but at least having options would be nice. On a different note, since Egypt will be featured in the game, I'm fully expecting Apocalypse and his Horsemen to feature at some point. I could also see the Phantom Rider feature in the Wild West part of the game. I thought the wild west setting was an odd choice, certainly not one I would choose if I had options, just not my thing but there are some decent possibilities. I look forward to several 2099 versions of characters too, there are so many great options there, like Ghost Rider 2099! I have a feeling the 2099 parts of the game will be my favorite as I love futuristic cities.

Edited by ToaDraco