5 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

What's a "joystick extra controller"? Do you mean just an extra controller? If so, I don't see why the PC version wouldn't support something like that. Maybe try going deeper into the options? Or plug in a USB controller if there's no option to wirelessly connect it?

Yeah just an extra controller so we don't have to be two people on the keyboard. Unfortunately I don't have much experience with controllers and I don't have any. I'm just a PC gamer that uses his PC. I tried Googling this but didn't really find much on TT's games on this subject. Just wondering if anyone had done something like this. I just need a way to do multiplayer on a PC.

5 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Yeah just an extra controller so we don't have to be two people on the keyboard. Unfortunately I don't have much experience with controllers and I don't have any. I'm just a PC gamer that uses his PC. I tried Googling this but didn't really find much on TT's games on this subject. Just wondering if anyone had done something like this. I just need a way to do multiplayer on a PC.

It should. I've played a lot of other LEGO games on PC (through Steam), and there's always a "press (I forget which button) to start" under the second character's portrait.

On 5/16/2017 at 6:11 PM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I hope we get the entire Agents of SHIELD cast from the start as opposed to paid DLC. That would be great. I'd love to be able to play as Daisy Johnson/Quake again as in LEGO Marvel's Avengers.

Hopefully the fix them too, because some of them were just bad. Agent May for example :sick:

9 hours ago, Ultron said:

Hopefully the fix them too, because some of them were just bad. Agent May for example :sick:

Yeah, she could REALLY use a redesign on the off chance that they bring her back.

17 hours ago, Ultron said:

I don't know what they were thinking with May's design. Bizarre.

If Spider-Gwen or 2099 are promo figs, I may preorder. If that Goliath fig that's floating around the internet is the promo, I definitely won't bother.

On 5/21/2017 at 9:52 AM, PepperoniBricks said:

If Spider-Gwen or 2099 are promo figs, I may preorder. If that Goliath fig that's floating around the internet is the promo, I definitely won't bother.

It's looking pretty likely that Goliath is the pre-order fig at this point, which is a bit of a bummer for a couple of reasons (have we ever had better Booster Gold parts??) but I think I'll still go in for the pre-order anyway. It's nothing revolutionary or to die for, but I'll take whatever superhero figs I can get, especially when they're free.

1 hour ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

It's looking pretty likely that Goliath is the pre-order fig at this point, which is a bit of a bummer for a couple of reasons (have we ever had better Booster Gold parts??) but I think I'll still go in for the pre-order anyway. It's nothing revolutionary or to die for, but I'll take whatever superhero figs I can get, especially when they're free.

The people at The Brick Fan seem to think it'll be Goliath. I'll complain because it's never free for me since they never have the promo with the PC versions of their games. :hmpf_bad:

Oh how much I hope the Spideys appear at some point in the future... Hopefully we won't have to wait until 2099. :tongue:

11 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

The people at The Brick Fan seem to think it'll be Goliath. I'll complain because it's never free for me since they never have the promo with the PC versions of their games. :hmpf_bad:

Oh how much I hope the Spideys appear at some point in the future... Hopefully we won't have to wait until 2099. :tongue:

No pc promo? When I preorder Lego games I do get preorder bonuses. Depends on the store where you preorder it.

9 minutes ago, larsy said:

No pc promo? When I preorder Lego games I do get preorder bonuses. Depends on the store where you preorder it.

I usually look online and Gamestop doesn't offer it. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Just saw it. It looks very promising. Also all of the environments seem to be built completely out of LEGO.

1 hour ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

FOR PETE'S SAKE, JUST GIVE US X-MEN ALREADY.

Edit: I'm hoping beyond hope that purple foot at 0:46 is a Sentinel.

It's probably Growing Man, one of Kang's henchmen.

3446992-growing+man.jpg

Delighted to see Kamala included.

Ya I think its this guy here /\ 

Glad to see the inclusion of some new and old faces. Enchantress looks really good! And those helmets on Kang's goons looks really awesome!

More like,  "Lego Marvel Cinematic Universe", since the only characters represented in the trailer are associated with these franchises. Not seeing any of the X-men and FF in here is pretty upsetting. I really wish Disney would get over this merchandising ban already. 

Drax RKO-ing Mysterio, whilst Black Panther prepares to fight mummies... This game looks fun :laugh:

1 hour ago, Colossus said:

More like,  "Lego Marvel Cinematic Universe", since the only characters represented in the trailer are associated with these franchises. Not seeing any of the X-men and FF in here is pretty upsetting. I really wish Disney would get over this merchandising ban already. 

Last I checked, Kang is owned by Fox, so... There is still hope

On 5/21/2017 at 9:52 AM, PepperoniBricks said:

I don't think they would ever make Spider-Gwen a promo fig. They could make a lot of money by just putting her in a set. 

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Last I checked, Kang is owned by Fox, so... There is still hope

Exactly..let's not jump to conclusions just yet. Maybe they won't be a part of the story, but they could be playable this time around. I mean, Marvel and Fox are working together now with various TV shows, when they weren't at the time of the last Lego Marvel game. Anything's possible. 

4 hours ago, Ultron said:

I don't think they would ever make Spider-Gwen a promo fig. They could make a lot of money by just putting her in a set. 

That would also be great. Any Spider-variant would be nice, here or in set. 2099, Noir, anything really would grab my wallet.