Renegade Clone

[MOC] [Instructions] UCS Zeta-class cargo shuttle

Hello! I just joined Eurobricks so I cannot send PMs yet, but I sent you an e-mail to purchase the manual. I am not sure if you got it but please let me know when you can. Best!

I don't remember mine skipping but if they were going to, they'd probably skip when trying to raise the wings.  I support them with my hand to raise or lower to take stress off the gears.

Hi Renegade

Loving the build so far as I now have the fuz built, but I am a little confused as there appears to be a bit of gearing missing to raise and lower the wings, can anyone help. Otherwise I am loving the model as much as I did the Starbricks U Wing.

Hi @Renegade Clone Looking to get these instructions for your awesome build of the UCS Zeta-Class Shuttle. No luck sending an e-mail to renegadelight@googlemail.com
Is there a best-way to get in contact with you to obtain the Instructions?  
 Thanks!  
@Jazzie_Jeff

On 5/15/2017 at 5:55 PM, Renegade Clone said:

Hello everyone!

After receiving so many enquiries seeking instructions for my Zeta-class cargo shuttle, I am pleased to announce the release of a professional 768 page instruction manual for purchase. 

The final piece count is 4418, just surpassing 75159 Death Star. The completed model measures 70 x 56 x 38cm (wings upright). 

I have put together a package that includes the 768 page pdf instruction manual, parts list and LDD file. All of it is available for 25 British pounds (£25). If you would like to purchase the plans, please either PM me or contact me at renegadelight@googlemail.com.

I will have a public parts list uploaded to rebrickable very soon (for simplicity, red coloured pieces can be anything you like, they are not visible from the exterior). 

I’m sure everyone appreciates the long hours that went into designing both the physical model and step-by-step build. I had a lot of fun putting this one together and hope others will too! 

The Rebrickable parts list is now live here

Here is the original thread from February 2017 and the Flickr album. I have revised the attachment between the wings and main body, but not been brave enough to motorise it - I'll leave that to someone else to try! Below are a few excerpts from the manual: 

34503667242_4eda61aca1_c.jpg

34534875871_e4510f29ed_c.jpg

34665172365_09ae612c5a_c.jpg

34280100180_64d3525e7b_c.jpg

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss anything about the model design, building steps, part substitutions, etc. 

Ordered all part today, needed to go internationally for some parts. Price tag: 410$ + shipping and probably VAT and so on.

paid for express so hopefully it will be done soon. :) 

I've sent an E-Mail to RenegadeClone  renegadelight@googlemail.com but unfortunately he is not responding.
I got the parts already. Can anyone help out with the building instructions ?

Has anyone been able to get ahold of the creator to pay for instructions? I started to collect parts for this and stopped when I didn't hear anything after emailing them. I don't really care to motorize it so I wasn't interested in paying for the model from Brickvault since it's 2000+ pieces more.

i build this moc 3 years ago,  the Cavegod version is more big than this and more expansive, the wings and wings mechanism are much stronger in Cavegod version  :)

but i love my moc :D 

IMG_20230802_080928_022.jpg