@Nura

8 hours ago, Nura said:

I wonder if SR3 Builder will work on my computer. Actually I am trying to build something with MLCad but this is horrible! LDD will work much better. Do you think SR3 Builder will work for the future?

The results look perfect. I have seen the instructions for the Aston Martin.

It works with Windows XP, 7 and 10 32/64bit. SR3 Works like LDD but it has the same Parts like MLCAD (In different folders).

Its compatibel to MLCAD / LPub / LDview / ......

Edited by Thorsten50

@Thorsten50

8 hours ago, Thorsten50 said:

@Nura

It works with Windows XP, 7 and 10 32/64bit. SR3 Works like LDD but it has the same Parts like MLCAD (In different folders).

Its compatibel to MLCAD / LPub / LDview / ......

Thank you! I will install the latest version and try my very best.

13 hours ago, Thorsten50 said:

@Aleh  How did you get to that

Just suppose because you are making complex job with all this software. 

At least I bet you love what you are doing :tongue:

Edited by Aleh

16 minutes ago, Thorsten50 said:

I'm doing cable salad, now. :tongue:

Oh man... I had forgotten the mess of wires for this build with all the lights and extension cables. It looks much more organized with the computer image :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Thorsten50 said:

@Lox Lego Loock at the radiator grill.

Bugatti%20Chiron_page_154.png

Thorsten, you placed a 2l skinny beam between the 2 small black panels at the bottom. There shouldn't be anything between. Other than that it looks ok. 

Bugatti Chiron - Indoor Lighting

22 minutes ago, Thorsten50 said:

1.png

Wow very cool Thorsten! Looks like you are almost complete :wub: 

I finally have enough Technic to have two supercars built at once, so I hope to get a few photos of my new build with the Veneno. 
Below is a preview of what is to come...  I hope to be completed in the next two weeks. Then I will have 2 cars to tear down *huh*

36746567515_175a953222_b.jpgTop secret new build by lachlan cameron, on Flickr

This looks interesting... The suspension is a new style for you, rear wheel drive, adjustable spoiler... Cannot tell if that is V-8 or V-10 engine... Not enough to make a guess on. :wink:

I wish I had enough parts to make even one supercar... :cry_sad:

F1 car? Drs?

2 hours ago, LvdH said:

Is it an F1 car? The suspension looks like it, and the rear LA could operate the spoiler.

You beat me to it.

On 8/26/2017 at 9:37 AM, AFOLegofan66 said:

wow another car to look forward to building....interesting so far!! Buwizz powered?

I have some photo's of your Buggatti and the Aston Martin GT3 together. As you can see they are awesome cars!!

http://bricksafe.com/pages/AFOLegofan66/latest-photos-of-mocs-for-august-2017

My gosh AFOLego... how are all your supercars so damn shiny!!?? Is it the photo quality or are all your builds 100% new Lego? Great photos, thanks for sharing!

When building a car I use new on the outside and used on the inside. I'm trying some new led lights for the photography. They are working well. They really make the lego pop!! How did you like the Polar tanker? 2legoornot2lego's latest MOC

29 minutes ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

When building a car I use new on the outside and used on the inside. I'm trying some new led lights for the photography. They are working well. They really make the lego pop!! How did you like the Polar tanker? 2legoornot2lego's latest MOC

The tanker has to be one of the largest builds ever! It really does stand out, great work with the lighting. I'm jealous :devil: