Looks fantastic Thorsten!! Love how you can curve the pieces in your software. Looks identical to the real thing, well done :wub:

9 hours ago, Thorsten50 said:

41 pic's to do

You're just flying along! I better start my Lamborghini Veneno tear down.... 

12 minutes ago, Thorsten50 said:

First step Is done.

Awesome Thorsten! You've done a stellar job creating the curves with your software. :thumbup:

Is it too late with a request? The Chiron has e very cool interior detail with a large curved chrome bar in the middle mimicing the outer details. I can't see it in your model. Would it be possible to include it in the interior?

Black_009-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX

3 hours ago, Lasse D said:

Is it too late with a request? The Chiron has e very cool interior detail with a large curved chrome bar in the middle mimicing the outer details. I can't see it in your model. Would it be possible to include it in the interior?

Black_009-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX

Hi,

I did try to add a full curve in this build but there is not much to build off of in the middle of the seats. I highly suggest you building the car, then modding it however you like :wink:

1 hour ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

Finally finished this terrific MOC. Wonderful build and a perfect build with the photo's. Thanks a lot for the hard work making this possible. I have posted some photo's on my Bricksafe page. 

http://bricksafe.com/pages/AFOLegofan66/new-mocs-for-august-2017

Looks great AFOL!! Thnks for sharing photos. Your collection must be huge... have you bought a second house to show them all off? :grin:

Had the Hennessey but needed parts for another car! Thats the way it goes. Now off to finish the Aston Martin Vantage GT3...just got the parts I needed today!1

On 08/02/2017 at 2:11 AM, Thorsten50 said:

@IA creations SR3 Builder and MLCAD

Are these programms for creating the 3D model or also for instructions? I think LDD wouldn't be the perfect solution. I habe read of a bluerendering tool.

@Nura @IA creations

SR3 Builder - Build the Model

MLcad - make  Step, undermodels and Arrows, Create the Flexibel Part, rotation of the Model steps positioning the sticker,

Corel Draw - Sticker Desings

Sticker Generator - Create Sticker (Usually too large but flat Sticker)

MS Text Editor - Shrinking the Stickers (virtuel to Mlcad size)

LDDesignPad - Dismantling the Lego parts in areas of bending the Sticker. And real Shrinking of the Stckers

LETGUI - Slicerpro - Bending the Sticker

LPub - group the Steps and Collouts (postioning the Callouts) rotation of the Model too

MS Publisher - finish the design (rotation Pics Copyright front-endpage .....)

On 5.8.2017 at 0:01 PM, Thorsten50 said:

@Nura @IA creations

SR3 Builder - Build the Model

MLcad - make  Step, undermodels and Arrows, Create the Flexibel Part, rotation of the Model steps positioning the sticker,

I wonder if SR3 Builder will work on my computer. Actually I am trying to build something with MLCad but this is horrible! LDD will work much better. Do you think SR3 Builder will work for the future?

The results look perfect. I have seen the instructions for the Aston Martin.