Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - CH 5 E - Pt 2] The Fabulous City of Gold

Iauln came back quickly at the Dr practice to explain him what was going on.

It was easy for the Doctor to have the survivor refered to him. The man finally recover and spoke...

Straigh after the arrival of the Gargoyle, the Doctor came aboard with Iauln and the true-blue Callaghan then the ship leaved immediatly. Following the Vagabond King past just a few minutes.

Several hours later :

o3hx.png

Iauln : Doctor !! this is it !!! The Isle !!! But I can't see the Vagabond King anymore... it has the island bypassed sailing broad reach

Dr Thaum : Let him go, dear Iauln... We will board directly. They'll loose time reaching a lagoon. We will be first !

After a difficult landing without a stage and against the waves, The Dr and Iauln entered a thick jungle, heading straight ahead to the unknown, searching the fabulous city of gold !

And finally after a long long trek, pushing the strong foliage out of their sight...

bz2y.png

Iauln : We've found it doctor !!!  Just down the cliff !

Dr Thaum : Heeee Haaaa !!! The informations were worth it !!! But there's a ship !

Iauln : A two-masted, and I can see neither flag nor colours...

Dr Thaum : Quick my dear Iauln, we have to run around the sheer drop... quick ! quick !!

a mad dash later

Dr Thaum : This is it !! This is...

8z2t.jpg

C&C welcome... sorry for this half-built with LDD, but my bricklink orders are late, and the time was running short...

At least I had my mini story finished without changing the world :wink:

Spoiler

This city of sand will give a yield to Eslandola

Edited by Professor Thaum

Hahahahahaha! I love it how that magnificent mini-city was turned into a playground for kids! Hehehehehe!

This is an amazing entry Pr. Thaum!!

I really enjoyed reading it and the way you MOC'ed is just too funny!

Congratz! :)

Nice building!!! The (not so :pir-grin:) forced perspective is very well done and the last scene is very funny and completely unexpected

:pir-laugh:  Very creative and clever idea, well executed!  Those are some patient Islander kids too. :pir-grin:  And where did they get those plastic colored pails and shovels? :look:  There might be more to this than meets the eye... :pir_laugh2:

Very fun! And even if it is only made of sand, I still like your city build. Good build and clever story! :thumbup:

Amusing, professor! Sand or no sand, micro or forced perspective, I really like your take on the native city - well done!